"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is cold approaching chicks when they're working(cashier, customer service, waitress,etc) useless as they're obligated to be nice and turn down everyon

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
This is a common thing chicks legit complain about. Guys who hit on them all the time putting them in an even more uncomfortable situation.

Does it have to do with if she is legit interested or not or do they just turn down anyone even if they're Don Juan type described from book of pook?

Me personally, my experience leading to anything is zero with chicks in these situations. And I do remember years ago before these sites they'd give me hints they're no interested and I'd be that guy who'd make them uncomfortable (not harassing just clueless).

Should I not give a **** and just use my gut in these situations from what I learned from book of pook and this site?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
This is a common thing chicks legit complain about. Guys who hit on them all the time putting them in an even more uncomfortable situation.
That means guys that she is not interested in.

GeeMale said:
Does it have to do with if she is legit interested or not or do they just turn down anyone even if they're Don Juan type described from book of pook?
They don't turn down Chads, they throw themselves on to them.

GeeMale said:
Me personally, my experience leading to anything is zero with chicks in these situations.
That means you are average looking. Would you say you are nearcel? Have trouble finding girls but get lucky once in a while?

GeeMale said:
And I do remember years ago before these sites they'd give me hints they're no interested and I'd be that guy who'd make them uncomfortable (not harassing just clueless).

Should I not give a **** and just use my gut in these situations from what I learned from book of pook and this site?
You should own up to the fact you are not a Celebrity, a Chad/Chadlite or that you are not popular with women and if so, then interactions, (except in rare cases when it's the right moment and the stars are aligning) are generally going to suck most of the time. It's the ones that do work out at the end of the day that count. You are limiting yourself if you exclude cashiers. Some people end up marrying someone they meet as a cashier or worked as a secretary somewhere.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I've gotten a respectable amount of lays hitting on waitresses and bartenders. It's the perfect scenario if you ask me. Yes, she needs to be polite to you but but as a former server, diners aren't particularly nice in return. Waitresses and bartenders appreciate that and you're able to build a sense of comfort.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
That means guys that she is not interested in.



They don't turn down Chads, they throw themselves on to them.



That means you are average looking. Would you say you are nearcel? Have trouble finding girls but get lucky once in a while?



You should own up to the fact you are not a Celebrity, a Chad/Chadlite or that you are not popular with women and if so, then interactions, (except in rare cases when it's the right moment and the stars are aligning) are generally going to suck most of the time. It's the ones that do work out at the end of the day that count. You are limiting yourself if you exclude cashiers. Some people end up marrying someone they meet as a cashier or worked as a secretary somewhere.
Well what I meant by no success it's more about not asking many of them out I gets sign of interest a lot. I've got dates before but nothing compared to the ones that I could've had. I'm going to go with my gut and forget all the Bs. I knew it was what y'all are writing the whole time, I was confused why guys complain of this and some chicks....I was watching some YouTube vids about other random stuff so I had to post it here.
 
Top