Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No one is born gay

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I have to disagree with this example. Men in prison resort to gay s3x out of desperation, not attraction.
So you were there? Oh my.
Look. There’s nothing in science or under the sun that could change your mind. Lol
I would never even think about steering you astray from your precious beliefs. Go forth. Experience awaits you.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Prisons are full of them. A no sexual contact with women is an environmental condition. Men who know they can’t compete with other men. There’s many conditions.
Just a point of contention.
R all the prisoners (every single one) wilfully engaging in homosexuality?

If its 100% then you could say its environmental.

If its not, then I'd still say it's defective genes.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

None of my posts were really about homosexuality.
Defective genes works for me. Around 5% of people have defects.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some gay men are so effeminate that it is hard to tell they are men. They would be the best argument that some people are born gay. I have also known one dykish lesbian who dated an ex of mine and swore that she never had a sexual thought about a man in her lifetime.
I know men whom many would consider to be pretty feminine (i.e. they are shy, not assertive, speak softly, don't like to get into arguments, don't like manly stuff like sports or cars, etc.) and yet are 100% straight. I also know men whom you would never suspect of being gay. Conversely, I know gays who embrace the "typical queer" stereotype and dress and act accordingly.

This most recent study confirms what I have always suspected. While some people may be more susceptible to becoming gay, it is by no means a foregone conclusion at birth. The environment that one is raised in has a huge impact on whether he or she becomes gay later in life. I have no doubt many people become gay as a result of sexual abuse from same sex relatives/caregivers in their childhood. The pro-gay propaganda pushed by the school system and the entertainment industry also plays a role.

This view is also supported by historical knowledge. Societies that tolerated and even encouraged homosexuality (think ancient Greece and Rome) had hugely disproportionate numbers of gays and bisexuals. That cannot be explained by genetics.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gay older brother. I can definitely confirm that people are born gay as I've known my brother is gay since he was a child.

I dont believe in the existence of a gay gene since it would have been weeded out through natural selection. I believe in genetic combination errors during pregnancy which gives rise to males with gay preferences.
Science does back this up. Imbalances in hormones during pregnancy from the mother's side can def change the development of a child's brain. Although I would wait until the LGBTQBS finally kicks the bucket before I trust anything that has to do with "Gender Studies" science again.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to live in San Francisco and I knew some gay guys who were so gay that I could never imagine them ever being straight. When they are “in heat”, they just want to take in. It’s their hormones that drives them to get penetrated, not because of some traumatic childhood experience.

Just like how when you are in your 20s your hormones makes you want to climb a mountain and cross an ocean just to be able to penetrate a woman. It’s kind of like that, but in reverse.

They were normal and sane in every way (and sometimes even more sane then women i knew) except that they physically wanted to get penetrated because of sex hormones in their bodies.
I always wondered how the same hormones that make a guy muscular and strong can make him interested in an active relationship with a woman but also a passive one with a guy.

Guess the hormones are the same but the brain is shaped differently.

U

user43770

Everybody knows a kid that was effeminate as a young tike. I remember a kid that came from a good home that wasn't interested in sports, only wanted to clean the dust off my window frame...we were like 7 years old.

I don't clean the dust off my window frame to this day lol. Never even crosses my mind. But leave it to a 7 year old to develop an affinity for such?

I reckon he just liked what his mom was doing more than his dad. His dad was a prison guard.

Edit - and his older brother was a hardass. They were raised the same way. How could being gay have anything to do with nurture?

Last edited by a moderator:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However one can change his own programming by knowing that his programmed subconscious is a recording and is working against him. With everyday work, spotting faulty thinking, he can rewrite it over time. IF he can let go of his ideas that keep reinforcing his subconscious mind.
That’s exactly how I did it.
No amount of environmental inducements can make a man suddenly wish to be butt fvcked and enjoy it.
Garbage, Spaz. I’ve done it to women and men before (granted, without realizing). Most of the crap about ‘Oh I was BORN gay’ is just because they reinterpreted their memories. That happens when they become indoctrinated too hard into the Western system where they are essentially told how to think. The fact that this **** is SPREADING across completely unrelated groups of people, it TELLS you that there is no genetic basis for it (learn it wouldn’t be across unrelated groups of people).

What a reductionist point of view. You aren’t taking into consideration heir life prior to prison. You act as if that has no effect on someone And all that matters is the present moment, that their past experiences don’t mean anything. And we KNOW that’s bull****. There’s even more than that. Cmon, this is common sense brother.
I’m straight and I don’t think I would ever resort to that. Ever. I’ve been sex deprived until I was 18 and never ever had the desire to be with another man. Some people hide it better then others. I do have hints that some people are gay in my high school by how much they hated gay people and how touchy they were when they are drunk. You just “know”. Just as how you “know” when a girl likes you. It’s the sixth sense of sexuality we all have.
It’s obvious: high stress/traumatic environment where one needs to be strong at all time will cause someone to desire release. That’s why ENTs/paramedics/trauma nurses/trauma doctors go ahead and **** each other a lot of times lol. Being around high stress situations does that to people.
This view is also supported by historical knowledge. Societies that tolerated and even encouraged homosexuality (think ancient Greece and Rome) had hugely disproportionate numbers of gays and bisexuals. That cannot be explained by genetics.
I said this before, too. They also accepted pedophilia and the children had no right to consent really. But I also don’t think they knew any better, either. **** was wack. That’s the society we based ours off of, unfortunately.
I used to live in San Francisco and I knew some gay guys who were so gay that I could never imagine them ever being straight. When they are “in heat”, they just want to take in. It’s their hormones that drives them to get penetrated, not because of some traumatic childhood experience.

Just like how when you are in your 20s your hormones makes you want to climb a mountain and cross an ocean just to be able to penetrate a woman. It’s kind of like that, but in reverse.

They were normal and sane in every way (and sometimes even more sane then women i knew) except that they physically wanted to get penetrated because of sex hormones in their bodies.
You’re retarded. It’s cognitive dissonance. They associate sexual immorality with pleasure: they KNOW what they’re doing is wrong, and the more they ‘want it’, the more wrong and ****ed up it is. And because of that, the more gay they act, the more it turns them on. That’s for the overly flamboyant types, anyway.
I always wondered how the same hormones that make a guy muscular and strong can make him interested in an active relationship with a woman but also a passive one with a guy.

Guess the hormones are the same but the brain is shaped differently.
Don’t buy into that dude’s bull****.
Edit - and his older brother was a hardass. They were raised the same way. How could being gay have anything to do with nurture?
Take it from someone who WAS that same 7 year old once upon a time: when everyone else around you is hard to the point where it‘s borderline oppressive for YOU, you tend to reject everything they are and are associated with. And that includes masculinity. Then you’re left to your own devices because of it, all by yourself (that’s not healthy, and it ****s with your social development a lot). And when you’re left all by yourself like that, you can become increasingly neurotic, and end up just digging yourself deeper into that hole of rejecting society/those people/that group/that thing, whatever it is.

People don’t even recognize me anymore. You’d have never guessed.

U

user43770

You banged a guy in the ass because you didn't realize it was guy?

My closest friend has a similar story. He picked up a street walker in DC and went back to her place. To this day, all he we tell me is that he was very drunk and he isn't sure lol

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You banged a guy in the ass because you didn't realize it was guy?

My closest friend has a similar story. He picked up a street walker in DC and went back to her place. To this day, all he we tell me is that he was very drunk and he isn't sure lol
No, dumbass. How you interact with people can lead them to degeneracy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont believe in the existence of a gay gene since it would have been weeded out through natural selection. I believe in genetic combination errors during pregnancy which gives rise to males with gay preferences.
I don't think it's true that gay genes would be weeded out by evolution, for plenty of reasons.

But what I read is that gayness is a combination of two factors.

One is the gay gene, and two is the lack of testosterone given in the womb.

You need both to be gay.

Plenty (most really) of our genes are neutral, and a non-activated gay gene would be neutral.

Also the combination of gays trying hard to get validation for their gayness and confirmation bias would tend to an overestimation of the percent gayness of society.

Bottom line suggests gayness is a combination of genetics and in utero environmental factors.

No idea about dykes. One study suggested female sexual orientation is much more flexible, to support the harem idea.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok lol. Your post definitely reads like you banged a guy in the @ss
I’m saying the way I interacted with people, I was able to get them to start having homosexual behaviors. It’s easier for chicks tho, but I think that’s just due to test making it that way

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s exactly how I did it.

Garbage, Spaz. I’ve done it to women and men before (granted, without realizing). Most of the crap about ‘Oh I was BORN gay’ is just because they reinterpreted their memories. That happens when they become indoctrinated too hard into the Western system where they are essentially told how to think. The fact that this **** is SPREADING across completely unrelated groups of people, it TELLS you that there is no genetic basis for it (learn it wouldn’t be across unrelated groups of people).

What a reductionist point of view. You aren’t taking into consideration heir life prior to prison. You act as if that has no effect on someone And all that matters is the present moment, that their past experiences don’t mean anything. And we KNOW that’s bull****. There’s even more than that. Cmon, this is common sense brother.

It’s obvious: high stress/traumatic environment where one needs to be strong at all time will cause someone to desire release. That’s why ENTs/paramedics/trauma nurses/trauma doctors go ahead and **** each other a lot of times lol. Being around high stress situations does that to people.

I said this before, too. They also accepted pedophilia and the children had no right to consent really. But I also don’t think they knew any better, either. **** was wack. That’s the society we based ours off of, unfortunately.

You’re retarded. It’s cognitive dissonance. They associate sexual immorality with pleasure: they KNOW what they’re doing is wrong, and the more they ‘want it’, the more wrong and ****ed up it is. And because of that, the more gay they act, the more it turns them on. That’s for the overly flamboyant types, anyway.

Don’t buy into that dude’s bull****.

Take it from someone who WAS that same 7 year old once upon a time: when everyone else around you is hard to the point where it‘s borderline oppressive for YOU, you tend to reject everything they are and are associated with. And that includes masculinity. Then you’re left to your own devices because of it, all by yourself (that’s not healthy, and it ****s with your social development a lot). And when you’re left all by yourself like that, you can become increasingly neurotic, and end up just digging yourself deeper into that hole of rejecting society/those people/that group/that thing, whatever it is.

People don’t even recognize me anymore. You’d have never guessed.
I don't care.

Just because someone told you it's cool to eat shiet, would you eat it?

It's the same thing.

If a man is defective, he might hide his defect but once given the right stimulus, he will gravitate to it.

You can put me in a gazillion situations of gay actions but I ain't gonna participate because it doesn't compute within me.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care.

Just because someone told you it's cool to eat shiet, would you eat it?

It's the same thing.

If a man is defective, he might hide his defect but once given the right stimulus, he will gravitate to it.

You can put me in a gazillion situations of gay actions but I ain't gonna participate because it doesn't compute within me.
Hence why somewhere above I said that it’s harder to do with men. But there are other ways too. One of them is basically through the exposure effect. That’s why promoting the whole LGBT thing is the death of this world.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I don't fvcking care what excuses you guys give out but here's the fvcking truth....

No amount of environmental inducements can make a man suddenly wish to be butt fvcked and enjoy it.

You can't turn a lion into thinking it's a freaking cow can you?

Unless the lion is defective, meaning it has some defective genome within its DNA sequence that made it wanna eat grass and moo the whole day long.

Same goes for a man, even if he want it badly to fit into the latest trend, even when the whole world wants him to be butt fvcked, deep down as he breath all the bullshiet into his lungs, it just didn't click, it can't be absorb because it's just not him.

We'll unless he's defective...
There were flaming gays in Roman times as with the Turkish times. It's just how it is. Heck, @ backseatjuan just came out to us that he's had a gay experience at the bar. Strange, but I do not judge. I am not a scientist, but there's evidence that people do not have a choice in being gay or not. Just now it's more open because people are more tolerant towards it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s why promoting the whole LGBT thing is the death of this world.
This I agree.

But at the same time people who wishes to practise LGBT lifestyle must be left alone and not discriminated on.

Let them quietly live their life's and go extinct - meaning, hopefully their defective genes will be weeded out of the gene pool.