"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Facebook dating

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Surprised nothing has been posted yet about it. Was only a matter of time. What’s everyone’s thoughts? Should be interesting
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Haven’t heard anything about it. What’s it all about?
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Haven’t heard anything about it. What’s it all about?
Basically OLD, but even worse.

Unlike OLD sites, people aren't on Facebook for the sake of dating. So there's even less chance of successfully getting a date, not only do they have to be interested in dating at all but they have to be interested in you. On OLD sites (which is still sh!t) they at least have an interest in dating.

Going on Facebook is like trying to pick up random women on the streets, many will by default not be interested regardless of how good you are.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
I have supplied numerous posts about Facebook and dating.

Facebook is a very valuable tool to use when networking for ANY reason, dating is no different. It is super easy to connect to people through mutual friends on FB. It is also extremely easy to see if there are mutually liked hobbies and interests through their pics on FB.
Not to mention that you are probably linked to just about every chick and your social circles through mutual friends, etc.

If you are not pulling on FB, you are missing out. It is sooooooo easy.

FB>OLD
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
The mutual hobbies and interests thing i never fell for. You will spend to much time together which is the epitome of the blog post on keeping interest longterm. I prefer she has her own passions.
Your missing the point.

For a woman to sleep with you, there has to be a certain level of attraction AND comfort (unless she is a total hoebag).

The connection and mutual interest is nothing more than a conversation piece to build that quickly and get the goods.

If I see a chick riding a horse in her profile pic, I have no intentions on riding horses with her, only her riding my horse. Its just a way to strike up a quick conversation that leads to me inviting her to meet me out for a drink.
With OLD you have 1-5 pics and a few words or one paragraph to figure out your approach. Its minimal.

With OLD there are some creepy @ss people on there. Its much harder to build a little comfort to meet up than with someone that you have 500 mutual friends with on FB.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Yeah I think you are.

I have no interest in taking a chick out to the golf course for 18 holes and drinks. Yet its a quick emotional connection on HER part that she will feel comfortable with if I say "Lowest 18 hole score and the loser buys the first drink.....or are you not adventurous ;)"

There is no intent on my end to do that, only set up the quick conversation which sets up the date.

Women look into the future. Men want what they want now.

Woman will visualize tons of fantasy situations, I visualize meeting for drinks and then pursuing sex if I am interested in her.

Not sure what else needs to be explained here lol.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Ok lol.

FYI- I spin plates. I have a rotation. I am not looking for a LTR.

So you again missed my point. And communicating with women is no different regardless of the intent of plates, LTR, fvck buddies, etc.

I do well, I will keep doing what I am doing. My past thread about exes was in no shape or form looking for advice (so apparently you struggle with reading as well). I handled it like a pro.

Cool story bro. Keep asking us guys questions that get it and we can keep spoon feeding you answers.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Imagine an OLD where the woman can now publicly shame you in front of everyone you know, and have you thrown off the platform because she didn't like you, or worse. #BelieveHer #Metoo. This is them trying to find another reason for you to waste more time on there.

One of the major advantages of OLD is that you can keep your dating separate from your circle of friends. I no longer give my facebook out to anyone. I don't trust facebook at all.

Yeah... FVCK NO.
 
Top