You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
@Julian you probably wear gloves in the gym, huh? Don't wanna make your hands feel tough, huh?
Wagecels, lol. You must be posting your illiterate ramblings from a high-rise in some big city. No work for you, huh? Especially with your hands, huh?
I just reminded myself of Juvenile's song.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
As if all farming consisted of driving a tractor through a field.This is 2020 bro use your brain to make $$$
LOL @zekko farmers? are you kidding me? Farming is highly automated with million dollar equipment thats computer ran and requires 1 operator in a ac cabin chillin. Farmers also take monsanto seeds and will destroy their own crops it it means bigger subsidie pay from the government.
Source: many farm families as clients.
I wouldn't expect you to be familiar with all of the aspects of building a road, but there are many things that only a skilled person can do.Heh.
Sorry guys, gotta agree with Julian on the job scope thingy.
Nowadays in road construction or farming, it's highly automated, the only required skill is driving properly, not much brain power required there, every Tom, D1ck and Harry can do it, after given a short training.
I sell a variety of equipment to those industries.
Those that requires skills but using their hands are mechanics, electricians and construction-renovation, etc.
TyTe, seriously, at most it can only ever be a stopgap.
Thanks for wearing a glove when you're smashing out my bish. I don't think I could bear it if she had mentally handicapped children.Only time i wear a glove is when im smashin out your bish or when im performing tactical maneuvers
Thanks for wearing a glove when you're smashing out my bish. I don't think I could bear it if she had mentally handicapped children.
The farmers around me know and have admitted their crops are $hit food.This is 2020 bro use your brain to make $$$
LOL @zekko farmers? are you kidding me? Farming is highly automated with million dollar equipment thats computer ran and requires 1 operator in a ac cabin chillin. Farmers also take monsanto seeds and will destroy their own crops it it means bigger subsidie pay from the government.
Source: many farm families as clients.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I've been in that industry and others for close to 20 years now.I wouldn't expect you to be familiar with all of the aspects of building a road, but there are many things that only a skilled person can do.
Any time something goes against the plans, men have to step in and find a workable solution. This happens quite often, as the engineers that designed the project, usually never stepped foot on it.
This applies to every part of building a road. From the grading, to the paving, to the guardrail, to the drainage.
I've got close to 700 acres myself.The farmers around me know and have admitted their crops are $hit food.
I grow high end horse grass. I only have 40 acres so I’m a tiny operation.
Farming is very specialized towards maximum yield. I’ve watched them plow crops under because the government subsidized insurance will give them more money than the crop yield.
Most farmers are in terrible shape. They are also addicted to the standard America’s diet. Despite knowing their crops are trash.
Most Corn goes to feeding cattle and hogs for market. The new problem is that corn is also being used for stupid and ideological bio fuels. Which has driven up the price of corn. Thus now some ranching and cattle operations are finishing cattle with potatoes. Which is actually better. Higher quality meat.
I just do the horse grass to cover my expenses and taxes. It took me a long time to repair the bio quality of the soil due to years of farming after I bought the ground.
I’m in engineering so it’s a sideline hobby. And a separate business to use for taxation purposes.
Happy to hear you're familiar with my field.I've been in that industry and others for close to 20 years now.
I make sure I know everything there is to know (and I mean everything), from blasting stones to crushing to mixing with tar up to the end product: paved roads.
Part of the reason that I can sell shiet is because I not only know the theory but also could do it with my 2 hands.
It's easy shiet. Nothing special nor outstanding.
I just make sure I sell those equipment reallyyyyy expensive because those contractors are making millions per mile.
I've noticed a lot of big chicken farms going out of business in the southern part of the U.S. over the last 20 years or so.The only viable money making venture I've thus far earned is my chicken farm.
If you're got land, a mere 2 or 3 acres would suffice to run a profitable chicken farm.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You're missing the point, Spaz. The point is if you're doing hard, physical labor, that reduces the need to be hitting the gym, compared to a guy who sits at a desk all day.Nowadays in road construction or farming, it's highly automated, the only required skill is driving properly
Nah, it's profitable provided you rear chickens for a niche market.I've noticed a lot of big chicken farms going out of business in the southern part of the U.S. over the last 20 years or so.
Good business to be one of those organic small farmers, though.
Excuse me?You're missing the point, Spaz. The point is if you're doing hard, physical labor, that reduces the need to be hitting the gym, compared to a guy who sits at a desk all day.
And just because there are machines and automation, that doesn't necessarily eliminate all the physical work. I've seen guys manually moving haybales and digging post holes by hand. It's not all automation.
And obviously farming has its problems, it has since before I was born. Easy to sit in an office in New York and sneer at what they're producing. But if it wasn't for them, you'd have to leave your office and go till some earth yourself, and raise some livestock. But have another latte and look down your nose at them because they've been forced into using genetic engineering and growth hormones.
So what are you saying? You've never had to do any hard work?Excuse me?
I was raised in a hunter/gatherer/shift cultivating tribe and Ive been a farm owner for close to a decade now.
You must think I don't know what I'm talking abt.
You’re right. There’s a lot to it. A lot of civil tech involved. The asphalt contracts and expands thermodynamically so it’s not about just laying it down. There’s engineering involved with turn radiuses so they are safe at the decided speed limit. That road base and geological structure are everything.Happy to hear you're familiar with my field.
I'm sure you're an expert at building a road.
We have specifications in my state that must be followed to a strict standard. Anybody can put asphalt on the ground. Building a road that will last 10 years, with millions of cars driving on it, is another story.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.