Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think pumping iron could really help all incels?

U

user43770

@Julian you probably wear gloves in the gym, huh? Don't wanna make your hands feel tough, huh?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past, humans didn't need to work out because they were always working so hard to survive. People who do physical work (like farm work) end up building their strength naturally. And I'm not going to disrespect farmers, they feed the world.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
@Julian you probably wear gloves in the gym, huh? Don't wanna make your hands feel tough, huh?

Only time i wear a glove is when im smashin out your bish or when im performing tactical maneuvers

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wagecels, lol. You must be posting your illiterate ramblings from a high-rise in some big city. No work for you, huh? Especially with your hands, huh?

I just reminded myself of Juvenile's song.

This is 2020 bro use your brain to make $$$

LOL @zekko farmers? are you kidding me? Farming is highly automated with million dollar equipment thats computer ran and requires 1 operator in a ac cabin chillin. Farmers also take monsanto seeds and will destroy their own crops it it means bigger subsidie pay from the government.

Source: many farm families as clients.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Heh.

Sorry guys, gotta agree with Julian on the job scope thingy.

Nowadays in road construction or farming, it's highly automated, the only required skill is driving properly, not much brain power required there, every Tom, D1ck and Harry can do it, after given a short training.

I sell a variety of equipment to those industries.

Those that requires skills but using their hands are mechanics, electricians and construction-renovation, etc.

TyTe, seriously, at most it can only ever be a stopgap.

U

user43770

LOL @zekko farmers? are you kidding me? Farming is highly automated with million dollar equipment thats computer ran and requires 1 operator in a ac cabin chillin. Farmers also take monsanto seeds and will destroy their own crops it it means bigger subsidie pay from the government.

As if all farming consisted of driving a tractor through a field.

U

user43770

Heh.

Sorry guys, gotta agree with Julian on the job scope thingy.

Nowadays in road construction or farming, it's highly automated, the only required skill is driving properly, not much brain power required there, every Tom, D1ck and Harry can do it, after given a short training.

I sell a variety of equipment to those industries.

Those that requires skills but using their hands are mechanics, electricians and construction-renovation, etc.

TyTe, seriously, at most it can only ever be a stopgap.
I wouldn't expect you to be familiar with all of the aspects of building a road, but there are many things that only a skilled person can do.

Any time something goes against the plans, men have to step in and find a workable solution. This happens quite often, as the engineers that designed the project, usually never stepped foot on it.

This applies to every part of building a road. From the grading, to the paving, to the guardrail, to the drainage.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for wearing a glove when you're smashing out my bish. I don't think I could bear it if she had mentally handicapped children.

LOL that was a good one.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

The farmers around me know and have admitted their crops are $hit food.
I grow high end horse grass. I only have 40 acres so I’m a tiny operation.
Farming is very specialized towards maximum yield. I’ve watched them plow crops under because the government subsidized insurance will give them more money than the crop yield.

Most farmers are in terrible shape. They are also addicted to the standard America’s diet. Despite knowing their crops are trash.

Most Corn goes to feeding cattle and hogs for market. The new problem is that corn is also being used for stupid and ideological bio fuels. Which has driven up the price of corn. Thus now some ranching and cattle operations are finishing cattle with potatoes. Which is actually better. Higher quality meat.

I just do the horse grass to cover my expenses and taxes. It took me a long time to repair the bio quality of the soil due to years of farming after I bought the ground.

I’m in engineering so it’s a sideline hobby. And a separate business to use for taxation purposes.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't expect you to be familiar with all of the aspects of building a road, but there are many things that only a skilled person can do.

Any time something goes against the plans, men have to step in and find a workable solution. This happens quite often, as the engineers that designed the project, usually never stepped foot on it.

This applies to every part of building a road. From the grading, to the paving, to the guardrail, to the drainage.
I've been in that industry and others for close to 20 years now.

I make sure I know everything there is to know (and I mean everything), from blasting stones to crushing to mixing with tar up to the end product: paved roads.

Part of the reason that I can sell shiet is because I not only know the theory but also could do it with my 2 hands.

It's easy shiet. Nothing special nor outstanding.

I just make sure I sell those equipment reallyyyyy expensive because those contractors are making millions per mile.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The farmers around me know and have admitted their crops are $hit food.
I grow high end horse grass. I only have 40 acres so I’m a tiny operation.
Farming is very specialized towards maximum yield. I’ve watched them plow crops under because the government subsidized insurance will give them more money than the crop yield.

Most farmers are in terrible shape. They are also addicted to the standard America’s diet. Despite knowing their crops are trash.

Most Corn goes to feeding cattle and hogs for market. The new problem is that corn is also being used for stupid and ideological bio fuels. Which has driven up the price of corn. Thus now some ranching and cattle operations are finishing cattle with potatoes. Which is actually better. Higher quality meat.

I just do the horse grass to cover my expenses and taxes. It took me a long time to repair the bio quality of the soil due to years of farming after I bought the ground.

I’m in engineering so it’s a sideline hobby. And a separate business to use for taxation purposes.
I've got close to 700 acres myself.

It doesn't earn as much money as one would think, on some lousy month the yield is so bad that I tend to lose money.

The only viable money making venture I've thus far earned is my chicken farm.

If you're got land, a mere 2 or 3 acres would suffice to run a profitable chicken farm.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pumping Iron is the answer to so much more than getting a woman.

Don't even do it for a woman.. Do it to challange yourself.

Training is hard work, suffering, dispappoitments... Pretty much everything you will experience in life

U

user43770

I've been in that industry and others for close to 20 years now.

I make sure I know everything there is to know (and I mean everything), from blasting stones to crushing to mixing with tar up to the end product: paved roads.

Part of the reason that I can sell shiet is because I not only know the theory but also could do it with my 2 hands.

It's easy shiet. Nothing special nor outstanding.

I just make sure I sell those equipment reallyyyyy expensive because those contractors are making millions per mile.
Happy to hear you're familiar with my field.
I'm sure you're an expert at building a road.

We have specifications in my state that must be followed to a strict standard. Anybody can put asphalt on the ground. Building a road that will last 10 years, with millions of cars driving on it, is another story.

U

user43770

The only viable money making venture I've thus far earned is my chicken farm.

If you're got land, a mere 2 or 3 acres would suffice to run a profitable chicken farm.
I've noticed a lot of big chicken farms going out of business in the southern part of the U.S. over the last 20 years or so.

Good business to be one of those organic small farmers, though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays in road construction or farming, it's highly automated, the only required skill is driving properly
You're missing the point, Spaz. The point is if you're doing hard, physical labor, that reduces the need to be hitting the gym, compared to a guy who sits at a desk all day.

And just because there are machines and automation, that doesn't necessarily eliminate all the physical work. I've seen guys manually moving haybales and digging post holes by hand. It's not all automation.

And obviously farming has its problems, it has since before I was born. Easy to sit in an office in New York and sneer at what they're producing. But if it wasn't for them, you'd have to leave your office and go till some earth yourself, and raise some livestock. But have another latte and look down your nose at them because they've been forced into using genetic engineering and growth hormones.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of big chicken farms going out of business in the southern part of the U.S. over the last 20 years or so.

Good business to be one of those organic small farmers, though.
Nah, it's profitable provided you rear chickens for a niche market.

There's basically 2 kinds of feed for chickens.

One that's normally used for the mass market, fast growing hence cheaper chickens - pale skin.

And the other is corn fed chickens which brings in premium price (another premium chicken are those free roaming types) - yellow skin => niche market.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're missing the point, Spaz. The point is if you're doing hard, physical labor, that reduces the need to be hitting the gym, compared to a guy who sits at a desk all day.

And just because there are machines and automation, that doesn't necessarily eliminate all the physical work. I've seen guys manually moving haybales and digging post holes by hand. It's not all automation.

And obviously farming has its problems, it has since before I was born. Easy to sit in an office in New York and sneer at what they're producing. But if it wasn't for them, you'd have to leave your office and go till some earth yourself, and raise some livestock. But have another latte and look down your nose at them because they've been forced into using genetic engineering and growth hormones.
Excuse me?

I was raised in a hunter/gatherer/shift cultivating tribe and Ive been a farm owner for close to a decade now.

You must think I don't know what I'm talking abt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me?

I was raised in a hunter/gatherer/shift cultivating tribe and Ive been a farm owner for close to a decade now.

You must think I don't know what I'm talking abt.
So what are you saying? You've never had to do any hard work?