"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Watching Another Guy Bang Your Chick?

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I have never tried it.. However a plate from some years back, really wanted to be banged by several dudes..

I think for some dudes its simply about totall control and dominance over that chick, rather than being the cuck.
Not a single woman has ever mentioned this to me.

Not once in my 40 odd years.

And I expect it to be as such till the end of time.

Maybe they sense my overwhelming dominance and as a result become submissive in my presence.

Something for you to think abt soulforge.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I have never tried it.. However a plate from some years back, really wanted to be banged by several dudes..

I think for some dudes its simply about totall control and dominance over that chick, rather than being the cuck.
How can you have "total control and dominance" when it's her idea and she wants to do it?

Just admit you're turned on by cuckoldry dude, there's no need to justify whatever turns you on. It's OK. I myself, my type is fat girls (but not the one you linked lol).
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
How can you have "total control and dominance" when it's her idea and she wants to do it?

Just admit you're turned on by cuckoldry dude, there's no need to justify whatever turns you on. It's OK. I myself, my type is fat girls (but not the one you linked lol).

I'm not talking about a chick who is WANTING to to be banged by several dudes.

I am talking about plates who i can get into this kinda kinky shyte.

Seriously it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to watch a plate getting railed by dudes.. Hell i would encourage her..

I think you have to draw the line somewhere.. Banging a fatty is probably the worst thing possibile... Period.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Not a single woman has ever mentioned this to me.

Not once in my 40 odd years.

And I expect it to be as such till the end of time.

Maybe they sense my overwhelming dominance and as a result become submissive in my presence.

Something for you to think abt soulforge.

No girl has ever said that to me either...

However you will be amazed at how many will be up for some of that kinky shyte, if you encourage there slvty nature.

I want to see how far she is willing to go.. In some ways its a shyte test to see how high she scores in on the slvtometre.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
I'm not talking about a chick who is WANTING to to be banged by several dudes.

I am talking about plates who i can get into this kinda kinky shyte.

Seriously it wouldn't bother me in the slightest to watch a plate getting railed by dudes.. Hell i would encourage her..

I think you have to draw the line somewhere.. Banging a fatty is probably the worst thing possibile... Period.
Okay... so you want to help her discover she likes it? or coerce her to do it against her will?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Okay... so you want to help her discover she likes it? or coerce her to do it against her will?
No i would simply test what she would be willing to do. I'm just saying i have met many woman over the years, who don't need ANY encouragment and are up for this kinda shyte anyway.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Do some digging around and you will find out these kinds of things tear people apart. Not the few who can handle it but the majority.
It seriously will fck your frame up in a marriage or LTR.
Your best off getting with a buddy whos into that kinda thing and hire a hot escort of your liking and let her fill that for you.

IMO your playing with fire. 2 chics at same time is entirely different.
Mate i know this... This kinda shyte will destroy a relationship.

Your girlfriend takes other diks... Its game over boyo!

You can only have this type of set up with fuk buddies.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
It makes you wonder how these swingers pull it off and stay together?

I mean how da fuk to they keep the marriage going, when she has taken so many random diks.

I suppose the marriage becomes more like an open relationship, where both parties fuk whom ever they want.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I would not go there just on principle......i get what you want to say
However ****hold is not an alpha or manly thing to do.
This is deep down what feminist want **** alpha and being provided by the beta
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Most women have fantasies of getting gangbanged, spit roasted etc. But most won't carry out the fantasy in real life without a trustworthy and strong male partner.

I'm guessing a lot of these men don't know what they're getting themselves into. They've probably never heard of "frame" and wouldn't know how to lead in a situation like that. And if you let a guy fuçk your wife, you're basically lowering your status to dude #2. It's extremely dangerous and I suspect a lot of marriages DON'T survive it, unless the wife is fat/unattractive. Maybe if you act like a boss, order them both around and pay the dude to leave you might be able to pull it off, but still.

I wouldn't be into watching a guy fuçk a plate, not my cup of tea, but anything that involved swinging at all would have to be done with a plate that I didn't care about losing.

Maybe the dude has money and influence..

She takes several diks from other men to please his fetish.

But won't leave, because of the security he provides.

Its a win win situation for her.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
However you will be amazed at how many will be up for some of that kinky shyte, if you encourage there slvty nature.

I want to see how far she is willing to go.. In some ways its a shyte test to see how high she scores in on the slvtometre.
You know that an "amazing" number of women would be up for all sorts of bizarre sh!t. So why do you need to go out and look for it, unless you want it yourself? You know the freak is in there somewhere.

Anyway, there's enough - there's too much - of women taking multiple d!cks already. I don't see why it needs to be encouraged. Find a faithful, one man woman - now there's a trick.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You know that an "amazing" number of women would be up for all sorts of bizarre sh!t. So why do you need to go out and look for it, unless you want it yourself? You know the freak is in there somewhere.

Anyway, there's enough - there's too much - of women taking multiple d!cks already. I don't see why it needs to be encouraged. Find a faithful, one man woman - now there's a trick.
A faithful one? Sounds like mission impossible these days.

I am sure they exist, but she will probably look like this..
 

Attachments

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
She will always stay faithful.. Nobody else will fuk her lol
Maybe you could bring out the freak in her. I might be willing to stand on the sidelines for that myself. :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top