Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Average to below average guys with decent women

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer is wrapping up the seasonal and touristy people are making the last crack at summer. I was observing people today when I was out enjoying the day, you know there is a really strong trend of really decent looking women in relationships with guys that are average some really low on the average scale. It makes a guy think what do you see in that guy? A good looking handsome guy with a good looking woman its fvcking rare I maybe seen 1 or 2 couples, most of the decent looking guys I seen today were alone.

One of the woman I was eying up she was cute, attractive, hard on material, she seen me looking her up and she started hiding behind her BF, wow your that insecure, her BF didn't look overly manly type of guy. Are women that insecure in todays world they need to latch onto a guy that isn't going to run away on them? The women that think their sh*t doesn't stink the ones that are higher up on the attractiveness scale they think they can intimidate a guy, it usually doesn't work with me give them direct eye contact back.

I know women are not into looks as much as guys but you look at these women and they are quite attractive and she's with a guy that isn't equally so. Like I said most of the decent guys were single or were with a chubby chick.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I posted about this same stuff before too. I see hot chicks with guys who are fat, look like grease balls, generally not good, balding and overall just dont look or dress decent. Yet these lard balls get hot chicks and I have to scrape bottom of the barrel on old and I'm not fat or a grease ball.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They share same wavelength.. Looks doesn't matter, rs base on same emotional level. That girl surely insecured and that guy more less fvckup as she is.. Most decent good looking quality male rather spend his valuable time with partners who share his same wavelength rather than good looking low quality women.

You can definitely observe this even in shopping mall in public where's a dude act like a pimp bum with sexy hot damage girl.

Cheers mate.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Summer is wrapping up the seasonal and touristy people are making the last crack at summer. I was observing people today when I was out enjoying the day, you know there is a really strong trend of really decent looking women in relationships with guys that are average some really low on the average scale. It makes a guy think what do you see in that guy? A good looking handsome guy with a good looking woman its fvcking rare I maybe seen 1 or 2 couples, most of the decent looking guys I seen today were alone.

One of the woman I was eying up she was cute, attractive, hard on material, she seen me looking her up and she started hiding behind her BF, wow your that insecure, her BF didn't look overly manly type of guy. Are women that insecure in todays world they need to latch onto a guy that isn't going to run away on them? The women that think their sh*t doesn't stink the ones that are higher up on the attractiveness scale they think they can intimidate a guy, it usually doesn't work with me give them direct eye contact back.

I know women are not into looks as much as guys but you look at these women and they are quite attractive and she's with a guy that isn't equally so. Like I said most of the decent guys were single or were with a chubby chick.
Women most definitely care about looks. How many Chad’s do you know are in the friend zone? I’ve never believed the whole “attraction isn’t a choice” thing, it most certainly IS a choice. Women choose to be attracted to tools and *******s, they choose to be shallow and date a guy because he has tattoos or is a certain height or looks a certain way. I see a lot of these mismatched couples sometimes too and I can’t figure it out.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, if you just stare at women and don't say anything, you'll lose out to uglier men who dared to approach.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women most definitely care about looks. How many Chad’s do you know are in the friend zone? I’ve never believed the whole “attraction isn’t a choice” thing, it most certainly IS a choice. Women choose to be attracted to tools and *******s, they choose to be shallow and date a guy because he has tattoos or is a certain height or looks a certain way. I see a lot of these mismatched couples sometimes too and I can’t figure it out.
If you're saying about good looking guys not being friendzoned and get the fclose, sure they are, but until the excitement of the fvcks and looks lasts while they enjoyed it. Long term wise I don't see any exceptions.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asks most women here, they would Fvck Chad's but never married them.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're saying about good looking guys not being friendzoned and get the fclose, sure they are, but until the excitement of the fvcks and looks lasts while they enjoyed it. Long term wise I don't see any exceptions.
I have met many women who were still hung up on Chad when Chad headed on down the road. I’m talking months, sometimes years later. After Chad they rearrange their “requirements” for a man to mimick that particular Chad as close as possible. That’s why I say attraction is a conscious choice for women. For example a woman may have never liked bald men, dated a Chad baldy and all of a sudden “bald men do it for me!”. She made a conscious choice to be attracted to that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh they’d marry them, but they will claim they won’t because Chad won’t marry them. Chad gets a woman attention from other women and in this day and age of social media, that is a powerful drug.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks matter yes but there is more to it then that. Age, location, assets, resources. Etc.
Not an end all rule but i have heard woman say more then twice that they don't like being with a man they considered better looking.
Ive always thought anyone is capable of + or - 1. Men sometimes 2.
I'm a believer of attractions not a choice but the action is.
When is the last time you HEARD a woman say something but genuinely MEAN it? These same women use the age old line of “I just want to find a nice guy”. Women say stuff to make themselves feel better because if you tell a lie enough times eventually it starts to sound true.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met my fair share of highly attractive women who were just bat sh*t crazy with drama.

Consider the fact that men with standards and options don’t have to put up with that sh*t, while the average/below average guys many of you see these attractive women with are men eating all of that drama and abuse just to revel in the arm candy moment you’re giving them.

Those good looking guys who are alone or with chubby women probably already f*cked the hottie with the average guy, and choose to either just continue spinning crazy plates (more bedroom time, less public dates and pda) or, he takes up a chubby one who treats him like a king with no drama.

Doesn’t seem like an enigma to me.
LOL that's true eating sh! T and stuff hahahaha u made my day.!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met my fair share of highly attractive women who were just bat sh*t crazy with drama.

Consider the fact that men with standards and options don’t have to put up with that sh*t, while the average/below average guys many of you see these attractive women with are men eating all of that drama and abuse just to revel in the arm candy moment you’re giving them.

Those good looking guys who are alone or with chubby women probably already f*cked the hottie with the average guy, and choose to either just continue spinning crazy plates (more bedroom time, less public dates and pda) or, he takes up a chubby one who treats him like a king with no drama.

Yeah they are fvckup in heads in one way or another. Healthy emo, a man never eat sh! T

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats because attractive guys are normally useless at seduction. When youve had a lifetime of validation you expect the girls to just come to you

Ring any bells as to the users on this forum?

They have a heightened sense of ego, they promote the non-approach, and you can tell just by their posts they have no sense of humor

Its not their fault, they've never needed one

They've never had to adopt those kind of social skills that women WILL get wet for, no matter what you look like. And this is where the less attractive guy comes in and swoop those hotties right under the chads noses

Youtube rds tyler is the best example

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women care about looks to a degree but no where near as much as men do. it’s not high on the list. in shape, yes. dress nicely, yes. HB5 is fine as long as you meet the other more important requirements. some of the most average or even not so attractive men become attractive in our eyes if they possess the qualities we value more. good looking men tend to be spoiled and have ZERO game or other traits we value. makes them unattractive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women care about looks to a degree but no where near as much as men do. it’s not high on the list. in shape, yes. dress nicely, yes. HB5 is fine as long as you meet the other more important requirements. some of the most average or even not so attractive men become attractive in our eyes if they possess the qualities we value more. good looking men tend to be spoiled and have ZERO game or other traits we value. makes them unattractive.
Women worry about height whereas men could give less than a **** about a woman’s height. Women are VERY superficial compared to most men.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women worry about height whereas men could give less than a **** about a woman’s height. Women are VERY superficial compared to most men.
true. height for sure!

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted about this same stuff before too. I see hot chicks with guys who are fat, look like grease balls, generally not good, balding and overall just dont look or dress decent. Yet these lard balls get hot chicks and I have to scrape bottom of the barrel on old and I'm not fat or a grease ball.
These guys are not fat they just are not high on the attractiveness.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, if you just stare at women and don't say anything, you'll lose out to uglier men who dared to approach.
I wasn't planning on asking the girl out she was clearly the guys girlfriend seen this I wouldn't say really ugly dude but average and this cute girl behind him. I got the feeling she is a little insecure, she's cute not sure why she would be insecure, a lot better looking than her BF thats for damn sure.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most of these women I see with these guys I don't sense they are high maintenance or drama, they very well could be right loaded with baggage. I do run into the attractive women that are nothing but a big pain in the ass there is a reason why they are single and never find a man.