Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many people have healthy relationships?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes two people that are rational, confident, and secure with who they are to build a good relationship. There will be no jealousy, no needy-ness, drama, etc. Both need to have the same expectations as well. The man needs to play his role, and she will need to play hers. Its possible, just not common at all.
How would you summarize modern real world "dating"?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you tell from the outside?
You hit the nail on the head with that last question, because we can't. What looks like healthy from the outside might be torturously boring from the inside. There is no point in being jealous of any other guy's beautiful woman, because you never know if she might give horrible, teethy bjs and be a dead lay in bed.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit the nail on the head with that last question, because we can't. What looks like healthy from the outside might be torturously boring from the inside. There is no point in being jealous of any other guy's beautiful woman, because you never know if she might give horrible, teethy bjs and be a dead lay in bed.
She might give toothy bj cause she dont want to do it. The dead lay maybe the same.

DelayedGratification

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a "healthy" relationship mostly because my GF has incredible relationship skills, the fact that I learn from them every time I see her, and our relationship is mutually understood to be "not forever". The latter reduces the problems that comes from high-stakes relationships, which ironically makes it healthier. Though it is debatable whether the ongoing success of a relationship that is by definition on spectrum below life-long but beyond LTR can be a datapoint for "healthy".

I have a close friend who has weathered quite a lot in his marriage, a lot of it similar to the dynamics that ruined mine. He perseveres nevertheless. Part of me sees "blue pill", part of me wonders whether his perseverance will pay off.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can count me too for the "Healthy" marriage. I think part of why it was successful because I was RedPill aware. I dont put the relationship on auto pilot and that what keep me able to correct any deviation before it become a serious problem. My wife is a home maker and I let her live her feminine core. she take care of me and the baby. I mix between assertiveness and kindness, as I noticed you really need both.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can count me too for the "Healthy" marriage. I think part of why it was successful because I was RedPill aware. I dont put the relationship on auto pilot and that what keep me able to correct any deviation before it become a serious problem. My wife is a home maker and I let her live her feminine core. she take care of me and the baby. I mix between assertiveness and kindness, as I noticed you really need both.
Which red pill aspects do you believe are keeping your relationship strong?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which red pill aspects do you believe are keeping your relationship strong?
If you want to keep your relationship strong , you have to be man , while blue pills advise men to do what their women want to keep them happy , which doesnt work most of the time. as Redpiller I know my woman is looking me to be the man, by follow what a man would do in each situation, your woman want you straight, not to bend even to her will. she want you to think like man and act like man. she test you indirectly to make sure you are still the man she loved.
Also as red piller I understand my woman is human and not angle, and if she is not behaving or respecting I have to talk with he and assert my will. Also I should not be more in love with her than she is, otherwise she will be the more masculine in relationship.
There are many thing I learned but no time to write it all .

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It's easy to have a healthy relationship.

Just follow 2 simple steps.

1. Don't ever listen to any advice by women.

2. Don't ever listen to what ur wife or girlfriend wants, know her needs and lead her to meet it. There's a difference between wants and needs.

But many men won't believe it since the feminized society has basically brainwashed men on a large scale that what's right and wrong has been blurred.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My GF and I are at the 1 year mark in a week or so and we’ve had our rocky days but overall i think we are doing well. I’ve had some really good talks with her dad and he has given me some pointers on how to deal with her when she gets in a pizzy mood and that has helped. She’s been listening to me and following my lead a lot more these past few months then before. Anything can happen but overall I think we are doing pretty good. And PS best sex of my life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd never considered this aspect before. Within the few minutes of reading the above, I can recall some previous relationships, where this appeared to apply.
I would say definitely learn and apply that in the future. To me, this is one of the most important and fundamental aspects of a man being in a relationship.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I should not be more in love with her than she is, otherwise she will be the more masculine in relationship.
There are many thing I learned but no time to write it all .
I too learned this the hard way. Men are not meant to be in relationships where he is madly in love with the woman. He has to view the woman more as a "compliment" to him. It's her job to support the man on his life journey. If he's too busy giving into his emotions, he gets distracted from his journey and she loses respect for him.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. When it comes to your mindset, I would sum it up to seeing her as the compliment of your life, caring less than her and always keeping her respect for you at an high to sustain a healthy relationship.
But i believe alot in AntiDump's words of finding the good stock from the beginning makes all the difference. The golden formula is finding the woman raised by a strong masculine father figure.