Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women and fat

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to also remember that everyone has their own idea of what they want their partners to look like. For me, I like my Women curvy and sometimes thick. I have been with all types though but I have found that a bit thicker is what I prefer. Also, Men have various ideas of the ideal physique. Some like the Swimmer build, Some like the bodybuilding build, Some like a slim but very lean look etc. it all depends.

These are my preferences for Women and my ideal male physique. I was this lean a few years ago but it became a pain to maintain that dry look all the time.

Attachments

U

user43770

It does but women aren’t as visually stimulated as men are. we just don’t place it as high up on the priority list as men do. it’s on there for sure. i wouldn’t date an obese man because it looks gross and is also unhealthy and he couldn’t do activities that i value. but females def “put up” with a little weight on men more than men put up with it. a female that knows and accepts this has an advantage. men will be way more attracted and into us if we have a slammin body. i keep myself in shape for me and regardless if i am dating. but when i am having sex i def take it up a few notches. i love being praised for my body and objectified in that way. so hot to hear him say that. i allow a little leeway in my man’s body if he is a good provider, good at sex, and logical/stable/dependable.
If you're looking for a one night stand, I bet you aren't worried about his job stability and logical thinking.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're looking for a one night stand, I bet you aren't worried about his job stability and logical thinking.
true. i don’t do one night stands. but not sure because that’s what is attractive to me and turns me on. so maybe i would want that in a one night stand. i generally don’t find someone attractive or unattractive until i know them a bit. they are neutral. then their attractiveness raises or lowers based on that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One of the ladies I'm seeing has gotten with my program voluntarily. She's limited the alcohol and snacks. She sends me pics showing she's eating a salad instead of what her co-workers are eating. I never asked for this nor told her what she can and could eat. However, I said simply I question if you'd be able to conform to my healthy lifestyle. It's fine if you cannot, but that can be an issue due to health concerns for me. Her response was I do not know why you question me on eating healthy and why you do not think I will not accept and adapt. I will. It just seems that you are looking for a reason to get rid of me. I just say no, that's not it, but a healthy lifestyle is very important for me; and that should be equally important to others I choose to spend time with.

We'll see.. But, it's the crap food and alcohol they consume that makes them (and dudes) fat. Though, if you drink hard alcohol, rum, gin, vodka, that's fine; just don't over do it.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my exes (late 20s) was always on the “thicker” side. Not fat by any means. We broke up and she immediately branch swinged to another guy. They got engaged within 4 months. Moved in with him with less than 2 months.

They got married within a year I believe. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked at one of her recent photos on Instagram. She literally gained at least 50-60 pounds since her and I stopped going out. I had to do a double take.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
One of my exes (late 20s) was always on the “thicker” side. Not fat by any means. We broke up and she immediately branch swinged to another guy. They got engaged within 4 months. Moved in with him with less than 2 months.

They got married within a year I believe. Curiosity got the best of me and I looked at one of her recent photos on Instagram. She literally gained at least 50-60 pounds since her and I stopped going out. I had to do a double take.
No shortage of nice guys these days. They are a dime a dozen. Need to keep that healthy lifestyle in check at the beginning. If not, it only gets worse, not better. People can lose weight and keep it off; if they truly want to for themselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No shortage of nice guys these days. They are a dime a dozen.
The internet is full of people saying women don't like nice guys, this is bound to make an impression sooner or later, if it hasn't already. I want to see what happens when society is full of wannabe alpha bad boys.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hit the gym. Weightlifting only twice a week for 30min. No cardio. Intermittent fasting and counting macronutrient. I am in the best shape of my life. Six pack abs and I eat ice cream every night. People over complicate things. Calories in versus Calories out.

U

user43770

The internet is full of people saying women don't like nice guys, this is bound to make an impression sooner or later, if it hasn't already. I want to see what happens when society is full of wannabe alpha bad boys.
It should be common knowledge by now, as this stuff has been on the internet for over a decade. Yet I still regularly meet men that are oblivious to it all.

Then again, how would they even find it? If a guy googles "how to get girls," he's more likely to end up at loveshack than sosuave.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the ladies I'm seeing has gotten with my program voluntarily. She's limited the alcohol and snacks. She sends me pics showing she's eating a salad instead of what her co-workers are eating. I never asked for this nor told her what she can and could eat. However, I said simply I question if you'd be able to conform to my healthy lifestyle. It's fine if you cannot, but that can be an issue due to health concerns for me. Her response was I do not know why you question me on eating healthy and why you do not think I will not accept and adapt. I will. It just seems that you are looking for a reason to get rid of me. I just say no, that's not it, but a healthy lifestyle is very important for me; and that should be equally important to others I choose to spend time with.

We'll see.. But, it's the crap food and alcohol they consume that makes them (and dudes) fat. Though, if you drink hard alcohol, rum, gin, vodka, that's fine; just don't over do it.
Hard liquor will make you fat fast too.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But but body positivity. Must be 6 6s. Ridiculous good looking, girl power, fish bicycle, and abortions.

The effect of body image on sexual quality of life in obese married women.
Taskin Yilmaz F, et al. Health Care Women Int. 2019.
Show full citation
Abstract
In this descriptive and comparative study, our aim was to determine the effect of body image on sexual quality of life in obese married women. The sample of the study consisted of 583 women over the age of 18 (38.9% normal weight, 28.5% overweight, and 32.6% obese). Data were collected using The Body Image Scale and The Sexual Quality of Life Scale-Women's Form. The body image satisfaction and sexual quality of life levels of obese women were found to be low. Additionally, as the positive body image increased in normal weight, overweight and obese women, sexual quality of life increased

Marriage means free meal + bulking season to women.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Vodka sodas with lime. Don't surpass your daily calorie total by much, and limit carbs before drinking. Stick to meat and veggies.
I'm not a big drinker, once a week or so. However, I'm mostly with fruits, veggies and protein. There are no cheat meals or snacks in my home.

U

user43770

I'm not a big drinker, once a week or so. However, I'm mostly with fruits, veggies and protein. There are no cheat meals or snacks in my home.
Smart man. The problem for me is the day after drinking. When I'm hungover I'm lazy and I crave greasy food, so I'm likely to order a pizza and eat at least half of it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Smart man. The problem for me is the day after drinking. When I'm hungover I'm lazy and I crave greasy food, so I'm likely to order a pizza and eat at least half of it.
Simple solution. Make keto pizza. LMK if you want me to post the recipe. It's the sh!t and pretty easy to make. Granted, you need to make the keto bread separate, but you can make a lot of it and freeze it.