Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Probs next week

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few women on tinder have been responding "probably next week" to my question "when are they next free"

It reduces their chances with me because i know that there are women out there that make it easy for me if they are interested.

It just seems a negative response They come across like they are'nt making an effort.

Their reaction dose'nt bother me. Just wondering how you guys handle these situations.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#nextSet

As in, actually log out, and ho get girls in real life.

There's a lot of simping and it doesn't aid you in the game. Much of the pics you see if no filter or makeup, you wouldn't get hard.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
probably next week
Any text convo can be divided into four different parts, and it can be either one, or two of these.
Silence
Sht Test
Logical & Platonic
Positive

For example it can be a sht test and logical platonic.

Common mistakes dudes make is;
Going for the meet up too early, when her interest is low or,
Never going for the meetup, when her interest is high

Silence
Send fun, funny, interesting, engaging messages that don’t require a response
Don’t become overly invested when she isn’t responsive!
Keep your messages relevant to you & her
In context of OLD, if you are not getting a response to your initial opener, consider it a sht test rather than sign of disinterest. You can hit her up again, but not after sometime have passed. I've gotten dates like that. Sometime = ~20 days or more.
That second message, should not be a question!

Sht Test
Being tested is a good thing, it means she's investing time into you
Just pass her test but DO NOT make plans
Do NOT follow up afterwards

Positive & Responsive
That means she is flirting with you. When this happens start making plans.
Don't just go like 'let's do this, when are you free?'
Initiate a multisequence process of launching space ship to the moon.
It looks like this, a qualifier question, make vague suggestion, and then close.

1) Qualifier question
“Are you an adventurous person?”

2) Vague suggestion
“What’s your view on drinks and witty banter?”

3) Find out her schedule
4) Make plans

It looks to me that your conversation flows are not what they suppose to me, to be successful. It looks like you making plans while not in positive & responsive zone, perhaps you making plans out of platonic zone. Or you are not asking her out properly, no qualifier, vague suggestion, close. Or you failing a sht test somewhere. That prob next week is a sht test by itself. So it tells me you are not following the process. It be nice to see some of your conversations.

How you pass that prob next week sht test? Provided that your conversation included Positive, then you tell her you're busy next week, and hit her up again in several weeks. This time reigniting the sht all over again. This is why OLD is a waste of time. It's used by men as a means to minimize approach risks.

Logical & Platonic
Brief response + fun, wit, flirting to break out of the platonic zone.

This process is brought to you by this video included bellow. Text game 101.

What you should also be doing, especially with OLD, is after qualifier, and vague suggestion, do not find out her plans over text. Here you get her number instead, and give her a call, perhaps right away, and have a chit chat with her about 10 - 15 minutes. There you find out her plans and close it. This way chances of her flaking are reduced.

P.S. when messaging on OLD back and force, and from the get go, look for SHT TESTS. You should be like a submarine sonar man, always looking on your screen for sign of enemy submarine. There will ALWAYS be sht tests! Often times from the get go. I know some dudes here say don't pass sht tests, handle them instead. Women sht test, you as a man have to prove to her than you are worthy of your time, like it or not, that's the way nature works. Analyze each one of her messages, if it looks like you are qualifying yourself to her, then it probably some kind of sht test.

Last edited:

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do approach women in outside world. Seems to take up a lot of time though.
Online dating is easier in regard that's its quicker. Instead of walking around town looking for a girl to approach, I can just hit up the app.
I'm fully aware of all the low quality women online.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Instead of walking around town looking for a girl to approach
It's so much better to walk around town and look for girl to approach, there is much more fun and gratification from it. OLD can be used as that extra tool, so long as you're going online once per day or less. So long as she writes you a message, and you replay to her next time you're online, not going immediately online to validate her. (she has a dozen or so men doing that, they don't have to do sht, so that's what they do in their phones)

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was out for five hours looking for women on Wednesday. I did enjoy it and it shook of my rustiness
I help my mum and dad out by taking their dogs for a walk and I walk six hours a shift on some jobs so my knees need some rest.
I'm gonna make more of an effort to chat women up when I'm out and about, shopping.
Bottom line is though, with me working nights in security I get a lot of time to go on tinder, pof.