Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to motivate wife to shed some lbs?

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, my advice is you be the example. I'm assuming you work out as you said been on self-improvement for 18 months. You also have to show that other women have eyes for you. There has to be a dread factor there. Do you both go out a lot? The best way to do this is at parties especially work parties are good for this. Also maybe workout together. This way she will be motivated by you and also the other women around that can replace her.

StillSearching

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get an Oculus Quest. My GF is beating down the BoxVR all day. Losing weight, huge workout. Chicks are really digging these things.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy for guys to lose weight you watch what you eat get enough exercise, women on the other hand once they start getting fat its a losing battle for them. I know my ex ended up putting on 20-30 pounds she's not the thin sexy thing she used to be, round face, big a** and belly fat. She's on a KETO diet trying to get back in shape I don't think its going to happen for her, myself on the other hand I'm continually losing fat. Its a slow process but I'm keeping it off and its staying off. Many women get fat its just the way is its, they don't carry enough muscle mass to burn it off.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Accept this fact: women with weight issues will almost always have weight issues, so keep moving forward with or without her.
True, but if a lady wants to lose it on their own for their own, they can and do keep their weight in line. Diets do not work, but a change of life and health does. I've seen it. Question is, do most ladies have that will power?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Easy for guys to lose weight you watch what you eat get enough exercise, women on the other hand once they start getting fat its a losing battle for them. I know my ex ended up putting on 20-30 pounds she's not the thin sexy thing she used to be, round face, big a** and belly fat. She's on a KETO diet trying to get back in shape I don't think its going to happen for her, myself on the other hand I'm continually losing fat. Its a slow process but I'm keeping it off and its staying off. Many women get fat its just the way is its, they don't carry enough muscle mass to burn it off.
Cut the sugar and breads/pastas and she'll be golden. However, she needs to make it a lifestyle change, not a "diet". You can have sweets, just switch out the sugar for stevia/monk fruit/ erythritol (my fav). Switch out the all purpose flour with almond, cashew, coconut, or arrow root.

I should do a write up on some of my deserts that I've made. I think it would really help prove my point on eating sweets with KETO. I've been doing it for 3 years, and have had others, including two ladies voluntarily join on their own accord.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to revisit nutrition and physiology. women carry more body fat for child bearing but that doesn't excuse them for getting fat.
if you have discipline, male or female or whatever you want to label yourself, you can lose weight without working out.

sugar, insulin spikes/resistance is the enemy. /r/keto on reddit will give you all the information you need but you still need discipline and self-respect.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Strictly my opinion here:

Few people have such willpower, especially obese people, and more especially, obese women.

A woman with weight issues is most apt to engage in fitness and healthy eating when they are pursuing or wanting to attract or keep a man.

But, once they attract him or think they can keep him, the devotion to gym and diet dissapears, and the extra weight reappears.

Unfortunately, marraige is a very powerful reason for women to NOT work out and eat healthy.
Partially agree. I've seen dudes and ladies jump on KETO after I did and they've adapted and lost a lot of weight (and keeping it off it seems). Marriage can make both people overweight because both stop trying. They feel they have their spouse, so there is no need. Unless, of course, they really accept the KETO lifestyle change. If people treat it like a diet, then they will rebound. If they treat it like a lifestyle upgrade, then they can prosper.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, some good advice.
I will use health as the gentle way to raise the subject and then include the possibility of more bedroom action as one of the benefits.
I did stop f**king her for 6-8 weeks at a time but it had no effect.
I built my own gym at home as the nearest gym is an hour drive, she commented that lifting weights looks boring so I doubt she will want to do it too. Diet will have to be the way to get her lbs off.
I've been dropping hints that i dont find big women attractive but it looks like I'll have to take a more direct but respectful approach.
Cheers!
of course is boring, hence why people put music, and most motivation you get is after spending a long time working out when you see the results.

with is also the reason I said action dates, if spending time with you doing this is not fun, then its better end it now

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start going to the gym + group classes. Bc, dpin, yoga. Begin hanging out with hotter women.

Dread game ftw.

Drop the weight or crush other women

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1 kbbroiler

Women = group think. Get her some Fitbit thing where she can compete with other chicks. Take her along to Zumba or pump or whatever class is all chicks. Pitch it as a togetherness thing coz u love her so much. It's a two-fer. Your being encouraging and your surrounded by fit chicks in yoga pants so dread is baked in.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what worked for me. I got in shape. Really good shape, I have abs and attention from girls. Get cute girls numbers from work and flirt with them and try to spend time with them. The dread game works. My wife knows she has to compete to keep my attention.

I praise her when she works out and give her lots of attention.....and tell her you're disappointed when she doesn't and give your attention to another girl.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what worked for me. I got in shape. Really good shape, I have abs and attention from girls. Get cute girls numbers from work and flirt with them and try to spend time with them. The dread game works. My wife knows she has to compete to keep my attention.

I praise her when she works out and give her lots of attention.....and tell her you're disappointed when she doesn't and give your attention to another girl.
Cold, hard truth right here. If there is a possible way to do this, it would be this.

However, it could also lead to a divorce. It's worth it to try, IMO, rather than try to f*ck a cow. Many men's erectile 'issues' are really due to lack of attraction.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her this, "If I wanted a fat girl, I would have got me one to start with!" ;) Worked on my exwife.

I make my expectations clear. I let them know what my version of an attractive woman looks like. And I pick a pleaser to start with.

Stop picking girls that get thin just to secure a guy.