Or a dude lol at the coping of rejectsOr a woman
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Or a dude lol at the coping of rejectsOr a woman
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I've hurt ur feelings.A virgin still >>>> a Spazcel.
U big mad
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Agreed. I think peak attractiveness is 19-24.I think some women, I should say girls look better when they get a bit older. I mean like an 18 year old when they're
You're very pretty for your age! Heck, I'd go out with youIts funny. There are always outliers. Strive to be an outlier. The pot-bellied bald men who let themselves go are repulsive. Sorry but they are. Just like frumpy, frowny women who act bitter and entitled are repulsive. We've all seen both types.
At 50 I still look very good. I've never smoked, set my career up such that I get plenty of sleep (its called beauty sleep for a reason folks), I eat healthy (no processed, sugary, refined foods), I work out, remain slender (5'6" and 112 lbs. this am), drink very moderately, avoid the sun (nothing ages Caucasian women faster than over exposure to the sun), I wear very little and many times NO make up, and have healthy life habits. I am also blessed with good genetics and a naturally mesomorph slim/althletic body type.
My avatar is a photo taken at age 49. About a year ago I started with Botox in the forehead to avoid wrinkles (as I don't have wrinkles to speak of but a bit of prevent defense is appropriate at my age)...I use carefully selected skin care products to nourish my skin (100% organic non-refined coconut oil being one) and I eat enough fats (avocado, nuts, etc) to keep my skin supple. Again, good genetics help...
I'm careful about medicines (I take none except a multivitamin) and am extremely careful about what I eat. Do not take any more medication than absolutely necessary. Drink lots of water on the regular.
All these habits over decades have enabled me to keep from hitting the wall. I'm desirable now and men approach me constantly. Do the 20-30 year olds still look? Yes at times they do, but really that isn't my target age bracket anyway so it doesn't matter. I like men around my own age (and am dating a very hot 48 year old who is into me and has been for 2 years). Am I 25? No. But I have healthier hair and a better figure than many many women half my age. Its part genetics and part discipline and healthy habits.
We ALL HIT THE WALL at some point. Accept that fact gracefully, understand it, establish healthy life habits early on to properly care for your looks and body, and by the time you reach my age you'll see a tremendous difference between yourself and your peers. That way you'll enjoy the greatest longevity of your youthfulness.
Attitude is also important. A joyful, thankful attitude toward life and a zest for living will help keep you young. Nothing ages people like bitterness and resentment.
Some men age well others age horrid. Same as women.
Cheers gents!
Kellyanne Conway is a guilty pleasure and I displeased to admit that even to close friends lol. I don't understand the attraction, she gives off that nasty milf vibe, secret sex addict vibe. Maybe it's her sassy mouthI think Kellyanne Conway and Melania Trump are hot.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Mem with all due respect the looks you have due to gene u inherited, you are what they call a Fine wine, not all women are lucky as you are, most of the women fade and lost their glow at 30s, even before then, gain weight with lots of emotional baggage.. If you can maintained that emotionally healthy female type you will be thriving in your life.. But recently of your post being attached to men who is incapable reciprocated and terrified with closeness has exposed some of the flaw you have, due to traumatic childhood experience you might not remembered, you can do better in the future.Its funny. There are always outliers. Strive to be an outlier. The pot-bellied bald men who let themselves go are repulsive. Sorry but they are. Just like frumpy, frowny women who act bitter and entitled are repulsive. We've all seen both types.
At 50 I still look very good. I've never smoked, set my career up such that I get plenty of sleep (its called beauty sleep for a reason folks), I eat healthy (no processed, sugary, refined foods), I work out, remain slender (5'6" and 112 lbs. this am), drink very moderately, avoid the sun (nothing ages Caucasian women faster than over exposure to the sun), I wear very little and many times NO make up, and have healthy life habits. I am also blessed with good genetics and a naturally mesomorph slim/althletic body type.
My avatar is a photo taken at age 49. About a year ago I started with Botox in the forehead to avoid wrinkles (as I don't have wrinkles to speak of but a bit of prevent defense is appropriate at my age)...I use carefully selected skin care products to nourish my skin (100% organic non-refined coconut oil being one) and I eat enough fats (avocado, nuts, etc) to keep my skin supple. Again, good genetics help...
I'm careful about medicines (I take none except a multivitamin) and am extremely careful about what I eat. Do not take any more medication than absolutely necessary. Drink lots of water on the regular.
All these habits over decades have enabled me to keep from hitting the wall. I'm desirable now and men approach me constantly. Do the 20-30 year olds still look? Yes at times they do, but really that isn't my target age bracket anyway so it doesn't matter. I like men around my own age (and am dating a very hot 48 year old who is into me and has been for 2 years). Am I 25? No. But I have healthier hair and a better figure than many many women half my age. Its part genetics and part discipline and healthy habits.
We ALL HIT THE WALL at some point. Accept that fact gracefully, understand it, establish healthy life habits early on to properly care for your looks and body, and by the time you reach my age you'll see a tremendous difference between yourself and your peers. That way you'll enjoy the greatest longevity of your youthfulness.
Attitude is also important. A joyful, thankful attitude toward life and a zest for living will help keep you young. Nothing ages people like bitterness and resentment.
Some men age well others age horrid. Same as women.
Cheers gents!
I saw this stunning young woman on a beach a few weeks ago. Could not have been older than 25. Flawless skin, flawless.Its funny. There are always outliers. Strive to be an outlier. The pot-bellied bald men who let themselves go are repulsive. Sorry but they are. Just like frumpy, frowny women who act bitter and entitled are repulsive. We've all seen both types.
At 50 I still look very good. I've never smoked, set my career up such that I get plenty of sleep (its called beauty sleep for a reason folks), I eat healthy (no processed, sugary, refined foods), I work out, remain slender (5'6" and 112 lbs. this am), drink very moderately, avoid the sun (nothing ages Caucasian women faster than over exposure to the sun), I wear very little and many times NO make up, and have healthy life habits. I am also blessed with good genetics and a naturally mesomorph slim/althletic body type.
My avatar is a photo taken at age 49. About a year ago I started with Botox in the forehead to avoid wrinkles (as I don't have wrinkles to speak of but a bit of prevent defense is appropriate at my age)...I use carefully selected skin care products to nourish my skin (100% organic non-refined coconut oil being one) and I eat enough fats (avocado, nuts, etc) to keep my skin supple. Again, good genetics help...
I'm careful about medicines (I take none except a multivitamin) and am extremely careful about what I eat. Do not take any more medication than absolutely necessary. Drink lots of water on the regular.
All these habits over decades have enabled me to keep from hitting the wall. I'm desirable now and men approach me constantly. Do the 20-30 year olds still look? Yes at times they do, but really that isn't my target age bracket anyway so it doesn't matter. I like men around my own age (and am dating a very hot 48 year old who is into me and has been for 2 years). Am I 25? No. But I have healthier hair and a better figure than many many women half my age. Its part genetics and part discipline and healthy habits.
We ALL HIT THE WALL at some point. Accept that fact gracefully, understand it, establish healthy life habits early on to properly care for your looks and body, and by the time you reach my age you'll see a tremendous difference between yourself and your peers. That way you'll enjoy the greatest longevity of your youthfulness.
Attitude is also important. A joyful, thankful attitude toward life and a zest for living will help keep you young. Nothing ages people like bitterness and resentment.
Some men age well others age horrid. Same as women.
Cheers gents!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yep. I mean overall she is an attractive woman for her age even though her age shows though that she looks 51 shes still pretty. Her husband isn't attractive as well. All these unattractive guys getting hot girls. It just really sucks lol.Kellyanne Conway is a guilty pleasure and I displeased to admit that even to close friends lol. I don't understand the attraction, she gives off that nasty milf vibe, secret sex addict vibe. Maybe it's her sassy mouth
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.