"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How did you meet your special sweetheart?

GFella

Banned
Joined
Jul 13, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
87
Did you meet her through random daygame approaches?

OLD?

Social circle?

Club/Lounge/Bar?

Did family set you up with her?

Or did you meet your special sweetie elsewhere?

Let's hear it from the successful men so the rest can learn how they met and kept their special lady.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Did you meet her through random daygame approaches?

OLD?

Social circle?

Club/Lounge/Bar?

Did family set you up with her?

Or did you meet your special sweetie elsewhere?

Let's hear it from the successful men so the rest can learn how they met and kept their special lady.
I met her through family. Come to think of it, she is family!
 

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 17, 2005
Messages
2,190
Reaction score
1,147
Age
43
Location
New York City
Approached her at a bar. Became FWB for almost 5 years. Ended up becoming my girlfriend. Pretty happy actually.
 
Top