"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Do you think a man like Neil Armstrong would be incel tier these days?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
I was watching this interview with this incredible hero, and it got me interested:


my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. Heck, even Mrs. Armstrong divorced him in the '90s! And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was watching this interview with this incredible hero, and it got me interested:


my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
You think an actual "good woman" would turn down Neil? Or the instagram thots and fashionista wh0res?
 

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
I was watching this interview with this incredible hero, and it got me interested:


my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
good part, i got accepted at incels co

bad part, i got banned from my favorite tech forum for one joke troll thread. DAMN some people are dense
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
I was watching this interview with this incredible hero, and it got me interested:


my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. Heck, even Mrs. Armstrong divorced him in the '90s! And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
So what you're saying is... Some random dude who is an engineer is supposed to have Neil Armstrong's mojo rub off onto him because he shares a passing interest with one of the most famous men in history and looks just like him? And it's not fair that you can't have it if you haven't put in work it takes to be the first man on the motherfvcking moon? You don't say...

This is the second thing I've seen you post just to b!tch about how unfair hypergamy is. Do us a favor and face reality like a man.
 

evan12

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2012
Messages
1,371
Reaction score
313
in 21th century , any one not fun nor exciting is a big no. So a lot of men with hobbies in science or engineering will not be liked by women, that is why we dont have a lot of big scientific discoveries like before .
 
Top