Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think a man like Neil Armstrong would be incel tier these days?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this interview with this incredible hero, and it got me interested:

my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. Heck, even Mrs. Armstrong divorced him in the '90s! And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this interview with this incredible hero, and it got me interested:

my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
You think an actual "good woman" would turn down Neil? Or the instagram thots and fashionista wh0res?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
good part, i got accepted at incels co

bad part, i got banned from my favorite tech forum for one joke troll thread. DAMN some people are dense

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

my opinion: I think if Neil's clone were a standard engineer (which is what Neil at heart really was) these days, he would have a hard time securing a good woman. Heck, even Mrs. Armstrong divorced him in the '90s! And that statement just says it all about the degeneracy of our society. And the sons of bad-boy Chads will not get us these great achievements in the future. :down:
So what you're saying is... Some random dude who is an engineer is supposed to have Neil Armstrong's mojo rub off onto him because he shares a passing interest with one of the most famous men in history and looks just like him? And it's not fair that you can't have it if you haven't put in work it takes to be the first man on the motherfvcking moon? You don't say...

This is the second thing I've seen you post just to b!tch about how unfair hypergamy is. Do us a favor and face reality like a man.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in 21th century , any one not fun nor exciting is a big no. So a lot of men with hobbies in science or engineering will not be liked by women, that is why we dont have a lot of big scientific discoveries like before .