Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck corey wayne

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
His advice to get the ex back is to walk and make the decision of whether to qualify her or not if she comes back. He teaches to expect her not to come back. He made that the title because like he's said himself most people find him post break up and want advice about how to get the relationship back.
Young man, from ur postings I know you're smart and have an analytical mind.

One of the central tenet of leadership is never accepting a traitor back into the fold.

U r the leader.

She leaves, for whatever reasons is treasonous to the wellbeing and happiness of the leader.

CW knows this, if he doesn't then he ain't no true leader.

If he ain't no true leader then he can't be coaching men because it's the blind leading the blind.

Only a conman does it to make money from gullible men.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the central tenet of leadership is never accepting a traitor back into the fold.
Actually you betrayed yourself long before you are betrayed. The fault of a betrayal falls upon an ineffective leader, not the betrayer whom you chose who is acting upon your influence.

You have much to learn.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to defend Corey Wayne on the whole "How to get your ex-girlfriend back" issue, because I can relate to it.

Let's say you sell ice cream in two flavors, chocolate and vanilla. People LOVE your ice cream, It's the best. But you're a chocolate and vanilla-only guy. Suddenly, you start getting requests for strawberry. People are asking in person, online, sending you letters (lol). You're thinking, "But I HATE strawberry. It sucks. Why would people want it? It tastes like s*hit. Yuk." So you don't offer it. More and more requests come in for strawberry. FINALLY, you think "OK, suckers, I can't understand how you can eat it, but here it is." And people LOVE it. It even becomes your #1 BEST seller way above chocolate and vanilla.

Corey Wayne has a business. When you have a business, you need to make money or you're out of business. If your customers want/demand something, whether you personally like it or not, you give it to them. I'm in a service-based business like CW. Every once in a while a client goes against our strong advisement and wants/demands something done the way THEY want, despite what we tell them. So, we do it, bill them, and collect their $. F*uck 'em if that's what they want to do. Their money is green too.

So back to CW. The "How to get your ex-girlfriend back" video has more views than anything else and I would bet 80% of his personal coaching sessions ($1500 a pop I think) focus on desperate boys and "men" who just got dumped and want to get their ex back at ANY cost. CW, being in business to make $, is thinking "OK, dumbf*uck, it's a stupid idea as I've told you over and over, BUT, if you WANT to try it, THIS is what you must do." I've watched the video, and what he says I do agree with in principle--IF someone wanted to get their ex back that badly.

Please watch this video (Warning: not for weak men, "nice guys", or betas):

Good luck.

Dash

Reaction score
CW isn't worthless, far from it - but he needs to consolidate his videos (there are hundreds, perhaps thousands) and needs to charge less for Skype sessions. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS? As soon as I saw what he charged, I stopped thinking so much of him.

I'd say overall, if you follow the general guidelines of what he writes, you'll improve - just don't look at his stuff like it's pearls from the mouth of God.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Actually you betrayed yourself long before you are betrayed. The fault of a betrayal falls upon an ineffective leader, not the betrayer whom you chose who is acting upon your influence.

You have much to learn.
I must have missed this post, well better late then never.

Either you're never been in a leadership position or you're been living in fantasy world of make believe.

Even Jesus was betrayed by Judas.

Even God was betrayed by Lucifer.

Even you're been betrayed by countless people.

You my friend have much to learn.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm going to defend Corey Wayne on the whole "How to get your ex-girlfriend back" issue, because I can relate to it.

Let's say you sell ice cream in two flavors, chocolate and vanilla. People LOVE your ice cream, It's the best. But you're a chocolate and vanilla-only guy. Suddenly, you start getting requests for strawberry. People are asking in person, online, sending you letters (lol). You're thinking, "But I HATE strawberry. It sucks. Why would people want it? It tastes like s*hit. Yuk." So you don't offer it. More and more requests come in for strawberry. FINALLY, you think "OK, suckers, I can't understand how you can eat it, but here it is." And people LOVE it. It even becomes your #1 BEST seller way above chocolate and vanilla.

Corey Wayne has a business. When you have a business, you need to make money or you're out of business. If your customers want/demand something, whether you personally like it or not, you give it to them. I'm in a service-based business like CW. Every once in a while a client goes against our strong advisement and wants/demands something done the way THEY want, despite what we tell them. So, we do it, bill them, and collect their $. F*uck 'em if that's what they want to do. Their money is green too.

So back to CW. The "How to get your ex-girlfriend back" video has more views than anything else and I would bet 80% of his personal coaching sessions ($1500 a pop I think) focus on desperate boys and "men" who just got dumped and want to get their ex back at ANY cost. CW, being in business to make $, is thinking "OK, dumbf*uck, it's a stupid idea as I've told you over and over, BUT, if you WANT to try it, THIS is what you must do." I've watched the video, and what he says I do agree with in principle--IF someone wanted to get their ex back that badly.

Please watch this video (Warning: not for weak men, "nice guys", or betas):

Good luck.

Dash
You're not supposed to get back an Ex, it has a higher potential to make matters worse off.

He should clearly state it and since he doesn't then it means he's running a con job.

For example I can't sell a standby genset and make claims it can be used for continuous or prime applications.

Even if a customer wants it, insists on it, since its so much cheaper, even when he's a dumb fvck, I'd have to refuse out of concern for safety of the end user if not for ethical reasons.

However I'll take my time explaining the implications etc since I do regularly get asked by unscrupulous businessman out to make a fast buck with government contracts.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not supposed to get back an Ex, it has a higher potential to make matters worse off.

He should clearly state it and since he doesn't then it means he's running a con job.

For example I can't sell a standby genset and make claims it can be used for continuous or prime applications.

Even if a customer wants it, insists on it, since its so much cheaper, even when he's a dumb fvck, I'd have to refuse out of concern for safety of the end user if not for ethical reasons.

However I'll take my time explaining the implications etc since I do regularly get asked by unscrupulous businessman out to make a fast buck with government contracts.
Agreed that no one likes a con man, but are you really a con man if you're simply giving your customers what they want, especially if it's the #1 requested "product?"

And I would agree in principle that it's generally bad to try to get together again with an ex. But, there have been instances, and I know couples personally, that have broken up and gotten back together and go on and get married and are in relatively happy marriages or relationships (rare, but it can exist). If CW can help people find their way back after a "dumb" breakup, even if it's only 5% of the cases, good for him.

Hershey Bars, Beer, Tequila, Gambling, Cigars, McDonald Big Macs, BK Whoppers, etc, etc. are all "bad" for you in some respects but I wouldn't consider these companies unscrupulous.

I like your posts @Spaz but I'm still backing CW on the issue.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed that no one likes a con man, but are you really a con man if you're simply giving your customers what they want, especially if it's the #1 requested "product?"

And I would agree in principle that it's generally bad to try to get together again with an ex. But, there have been instances, and I know couples personally, that have broken up and gotten back together and go on and get married and are in relatively happy marriages or relationships (rare, but it can exist). If CW can help people find their way back after a "dumb" breakup, even if it's only 5% of the cases, good for him.

Hershey Bars, Beer, Tequila, Gambling, Cigars, McDonald Big Macs, BK Whoppers, etc, etc. are all "bad" for you in some respects but I wouldn't consider these companies unscrupulous.

I like your posts @Spaz but I'm still backing CW on the issue.
Relationships is a constant power struggle.

And the man must always be in the position of power, the moment he takes an ex back, he concedes power.

It might appear that he gains power if she did the whole grovelling act but he broke a rule, he conceded and thus lost power unknowingly, she on the other hand has gained and will subconsciously gain more as time passes by because he'll concede more, its just human nature.

As for food, any food you eat in excess, even if its vitamin C which is good will turn bad.

But eating McDonald's or any fast food in moderation or in a healthy manner is also good.

All those happy marriages (that you mentioned) is where a man has conceded much power, he makes her happy by conceding, she appears happy and they project an illusion of a happy union.

But its doomed to failure, in the end she will lose respect for him and when that happens, as often seen in the postings here, the man is completely shaken after treating her like a queen.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have missed this post, well better late then never.

Either you're never been in a leadership position or you're been living in fantasy world of make believe.

Even Jesus was betrayed by Judas.

Even God was betrayed by Lucifer.

Even you're been betrayed by countless people.

You my friend have much to learn.
I must have missed this point, well better late than never.

Your post's relevancy to what I stated is just about as relevant as apples to aliens, as all your arguments are. I bet you even confuse yourself after you post, don't you lil' guy.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I must have missed this point, well better late than never.

Your post's relevancy to what I stated is just about as relevant as apples to aliens, as all your arguments are. I bet you even confuse yourself after you post, don't you lil' guy.
Hello naughty ninja.

I guess ur depression has ended and you're ready for round 2.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CW isn't worthless, far from it - but he needs to consolidate his videos (there are hundreds, perhaps thousands) and needs to charge less for Skype sessions. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS? As soon as I saw what he charged, I stopped thinking so much of him.

I'd say overall, if you follow the general guidelines of what he writes, you'll improve - just don't look at his stuff like it's pearls from the mouth of God.
Yea I was blown away by how much he costs. I would never pay even if it was 100 dollars as he has so much content, so piecing it together would be rather simplistic coupled with other advices out there. But his advice would only carry so far anyways without a monumental paradigm shift.

If he’s charging one thousand, clearly people are paying for it though. I just couldn’t imagine paying that much for anyone for one hour and just a Skype session AND about some chick. Psychiatrists aren’t even that much an hour

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Hello naughty ninja.

I guess ur depression has ended and you're ready for round 2.
You woke from being put in a coma in round one to wanting to meet your maker in round 2.

I can grant you that wish lil tyke.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You woke from being put in a coma in round one to wanting to meet your maker in round 2.

I wonder who will be leading today, Spazm or Epically-Back-Door. I have my money on the Ranger alter ego, he has promise.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

So you made another new handle to take me on Guru1000.

I wonder if your split personality has shifts.

Or its only brought on after Spaz puts Guru1000 in depression mode.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder who will be leading today, Spazm or Epically-Back-Door. I have my money on the Ranger alter ego, he has promise.
Seems you're been reduced to talking to ur own self hehe.

You really shouldn't have overplayed ur hand early on when it comes to Spaz.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
No doubt Epileptic Gay will come prancing along to play Florence Nightingale and massage Spazm gooch spot.

Those two pickle pullers love giving each other heart shaped wedgies

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems you're been reduced to talking to ur own self hehe.
Isnt that what you been doing over the past year 6000 posts, talking in round abouts to yourself and not to the argument--or was that all a ploy to form the Dancing Queens?

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Wee-man Spazm is trying desperately not to injure his delicate wrists and break his french manicured nails while frantically replying LIVID AF.

Don't cry. Dry your eyes.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Isnt that what you been doing over the past year 6000 posts, talking in round abouts to yourself and not to the argument--or was that all a ploy to form the Dancing Queens?
I'm seriously disappointed that I've only manage 6k post.

Naughty ninja however has many gullible and impressionable people here fooled with his guru1000 handle.

Does this count as the highlight of ur online career?