"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Got another number from my delivery gig

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
On the weekends I have a pizza delivery gig I have to bring in extra money, it was originally for investments earlier in the year but now I'm just saving up the money I make.

Anyway, Sunday night one of my deliveries was to an attractive hispanic woman, around 20 or 21, at one of the apartments in my area. I ask her how her night was going and she said how she was having to have dinner alone. Before I left I asked her if she'd like to go out, so she confirms her number and I go about my work evening. I texted her a bit later, just saying hey this is the delivery guy, so she'd have my number.....she ended up replying shortly afterwards.

I decided to text her this evening, just a brief hey and asking her how she was.

I still haven't heard back yet but I figured I'd give it some more time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You did EXACTLY what you did on the last one that ended up going nowhere. Many people here told you not to do this " I texted her a bit later, just saying hey this is the delivery guy". You're disregarding everyone's advice on here and I'm starting to think you're just looking for attention.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You did EXACTLY what you did on the last one that ended up going nowhere. Many people here told you not to do this " I texted her a bit later, just saying hey this is the delivery guy". You're disregarding everyone's advice on here and I'm starting to think you're just looking for attention.
Pretty much this. Stop sending lame ass texts like "How are you doing?"
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
You did EXACTLY what you did on the last one that ended up going nowhere. Many people here told you not to do this " I texted her a bit later, just saying hey this is the delivery guy". You're disregarding everyone's advice on here and I'm starting to think you're just looking for attention.
No, the advice was to not try to schedule a date right then and there. All I did was send a text saying this was so and so, which I did with both shortly after meeting them. Also, the last one did in fact later text me back, explaining to me that she was out of town for vacation but wanted to go out when she came back......just fyi lol. Granted, we might not go out but that isn't really the point.

You act as if just sending a brief text after meeting a girl is somehow a mistake. You meet a woman at a bar and you think by somehow waiting a few days to text her will magically work differently than compared to just sending her a quick text shortly after meeting her?

You need to stop with the "theory" on this site and get into the real world, trivial details like when you text are irrelevant.
 
Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
You should have escalated then and there. A lot of great pornos are based on this premise! ;)
Well that's not exactly realistic, as I was working and that isn't exactly a smart idea.....some women don't take well to overly aggressive and forward displays like that.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
No, the advice was to not try to schedule a date right then and there. All I did was send a text saying this was so and so, which I did with both shortly after meeting them. Also, the last one did in fact later text me back, explaining to me that she was out of town for vacation but wanted to go out when she came back......just fyi lol. Granted, we might not go out but that isn't really the point.

You act as if just sending a brief text after meeting a girl is somehow a mistake. You meet a woman at a bar and you think by somehow waiting a few days to text her will magically work differently than compared to just sending her a quick text shortly after meeting her?

You need to stop with the "theory" on this site and get into the real world, trivial details like when you text are irrelevant.
I actually agree with you.

It's why people stopped posting FR's over at seddit.

Huge hindsight bias. If someone opens a girl directly and gets rejected, all the 'indirect' guys jump in and are like ''Dude. Direct is bad! Gives her all the power. Always be indirect!! that's why she rejected you''
Or if he opens indirect and gets rejected, all the 'direct' guys are like 'Dude! Show intent! Tell her she's hot! You didn't make yourself vulnerable and That's why she rejected you!!''

This happens for not only the direct/indirect opening debate, but every single possibe thing down to things like ''appraoch angle'' or ''asking her name before she asks your'' lol. Yet we see every single rule break and combination of different ideas in infields etc where teh guy gets laid. Truth is it's basically all decided by HER and within a second or 2

Fact is, if she's into you, sending that text wouldn't do any harm at all. And if she's not that into you, some super text line or making her wait for a few days or whatever won't do much either!
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
No, the advice that was given to him about not trying to schedule a date as soon as he gets a number was good advice, and he followed it this time. He only text to say who he was. Good job op
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
You did EXACTLY what you did on the last one that ended up going nowhere. Many people here told you not to do this " I texted her a bit later, just saying hey this is the delivery guy". You're disregarding everyone's advice on here and I'm starting to think you're just looking for attention.
This. Come on bro.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
No, the advice was to not try to schedule a date right then and there. All I did was send a text saying this was so and so, which I did with both shortly after meeting them. Also, the last one did in fact later text me back, explaining to me that she was out of town for vacation but wanted to go out when she came back......just fyi lol.

You act as if just sending a brief text after meeting a girl is somehow a mistake. You meet a woman at a bar and you think by somehow waiting a few days to text her will magically work differently than compared to just sending her a quick text shortly after meeting her?

You need to stop with the "theory" on this site and get into the real world, trivial details like when you text are irrelevant.
I dont even know what the “theory” is. I get women with no problem. And if I misspoke on my last post then my bad. Sounded way too identical.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I actually agree with you.

It's why people stopped posting FR's over at seddit.

Huge hindsight bias. If someone opens a girl directly and gets rejected, all the 'indirect' guys jump in and are like ''Dude. Direct is bad! Gives her all the power. Always be indirect!! that's why she rejected you''
Or if he opens indirect and gets rejected, all the 'direct' guys are like 'Dude! Show intent! Tell her she's hot! You didn't make yourself vulnerable and That's why she rejected you!!''

This happens for not only the direct/indirect opening debate, but every single possibe thing down to things like ''appraoch angle'' or ''asking her name before she asks your'' lol. Yet we see every single rule break and combination of different ideas in infields etc where teh guy gets laid. Truth is it's basically all decided by HER and within a second or 2

Fact is, if she's into you, sending that text wouldn't do any harm at all. And if she's not that into you, some super text line or making her wait for a few days or whatever won't do much either!
Exactly, I've gotten numbers and set up plans for a date within just a couple hours of texting them, not same night dates but the next day or two later.

I think some women can instantly decide if she wouldn't be into a guy at all and reject him, but I think far more often they'd be on the fence.

I think a lot of this depends upon the context of where you are meeting women, their overall mood, etc. Also, cold approach and/or asking for a number with little to no interaction has a fairly low success rate, as she knows very little about the guy and has no real incentive to go out with him. I've personally found that getting numbers in situations like this often don't lead to dates at all, it isn't so much a personal thing as it is just a lack of rapport and comfort built. However, this isn't always an option so you just have to go for it.

For example- Yesterday I was at the bank and decided to give the teller my phone number, I had written it down on a piece of paper and told her if she wanted to go out sometime she had my number. Given that scenario I wouldn't have had time to sit there and talk with her for a few minutes, which would have been far more ideal but clearly was not an option. Now, if I did something like this with a woman who I might see again, say a fellow gym goer, it wouldn't be the right course of action to take.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I actually agree with you.

It's why people stopped posting FR's over at seddit.

Huge hindsight bias. If someone opens a girl directly and gets rejected, all the 'indirect' guys jump in and are like ''Dude. Direct is bad! Gives her all the power. Always be indirect!! that's why she rejected you''
Or if he opens indirect and gets rejected, all the 'direct' guys are like 'Dude! Show intent! Tell her she's hot! You didn't make yourself vulnerable and That's why she rejected you!!''

This happens for not only the direct/indirect opening debate, but every single possibe thing down to things like ''appraoch angle'' or ''asking her name before she asks your'' lol. Yet we see every single rule break and combination of different ideas in infields etc where teh guy gets laid. Truth is it's basically all decided by HER and within a second or 2

Fact is, if she's into you, sending that text wouldn't do any harm at all. And if she's not that into you, some super text line or making her wait for a few days or whatever won't do much either!
Agreed. However, if you pursue indirect or direct, and one of the following brings 100x better results in terms of benchmark analytics, its foolish not to take notice.

Op took his shot. That's the baseline utmost important piece. He took action.

I personally found 100x better results going indirect but again, man to woman. Seed sexual intentions. Even, indirect you can embed forward energy. You can be direct and indirect. I like to be vague or ambivalent in my communication and forward in my actions. Indirect upon approach but direct in leading her around, make out, taking my **** out, and instructing her to take her clothes off. Game = compliance.

I agree with you that its foolish for people to attack Op for takin action. That's absurd.

There's definitely something more to be done and even alternative styles to game. Again, I don't ask for her #. I tell her yo hive me it. Again, its compliance. Text response, meet up, sex, etc all is based on interest level and compliance.

Why, i lead she follows or next.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
899
Reaction score
1,029
Exactly, I've gotten numbers and set up plans for a date within just a couple hours of texting them, not same night dates but the next day or two later.

I think some women can instantly decide if she wouldn't be into a guy at all and reject him, but I think far more often they'd be on the fence.

I think a lot of this depends upon the context of where you are meeting women, their overall mood, etc. Also, cold approach and/or asking for a number with little to no interaction has a fairly low success rate, as she knows very little about the guy and has no real incentive to go out with him. I've personally found that getting numbers in situations like this often don't lead to dates at all, it isn't so much a personal thing as it is just a lack of rapport and comfort built. However, this isn't always an option so you just have to go for it.

For example- Yesterday I was at the bank and decided to give the teller my phone number, I had written it down on a piece of paper and told her if she wanted to go out sometime she had my number. Given that scenario I wouldn't have had time to sit there and talk with her for a few minutes, which would have been far more ideal but clearly was not an option. Now, if I did something like this with a woman who I might see again, say a fellow gym goer, it wouldn't be the right course of action to take.
^^
Smart guy
 
Top