Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game difficulties when you don't have an apartment

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen.
For the past few months i had to move back with my parents for personal reasons and obviously that has been the greatest strike to my game.
You may go out on a perfect date but if you don't have an apartment to go back to with the girl and chill, then it's by default very difficult to make things progress and become intimate.
Now, most girls won't invite a borderline stranger to their place and some of them who would might not even live by themselves.
It seems that within this frame all the dates i have went to, even the extremely successful ones end up as a 'waste of time' that does not lead anywhere for either of the participants.
Now, before you state the obvious, many girls have told me they don't feel 'comfortable' with using a hotel room so what are your opinions about that? Would getting a room beforehand and say i stay there be a decent idea or just throwing away money because i might end up not using it at all?
How would you deal with such a situation, considering that's its impossible to get your own apartment for the time being?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
give up, iam ur age and in same situation, these thots thinking every man on tinder has his own apartment lulz while they livin with mum or frends

eventually some may invite u but id just give up till u have place

also, ur house == ur frame, u can be like 'yoo u can come in next hour" while playing PS4

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say give up completely, but having your own place definitely helps.

I remember when I had to move back in with my parents when I was 23 due to losing a job and not having much cash to fall back on. I banged a couple girls (different times) in the backseat of my car in a vacant parking lot after a date. It wasn’t the most desirable location but it made do. Neither of them had their own place at the time either.

I remember the last time I got on Tinder. Which was probably a year or so ago. I was 28. There were a handful of women still living with their parents in their late 20s. I found it a bit unusual, but maybe it isn’t.

So yes... I wouldn’t give up completely. I personally wouldn’t get a hotel room before hand. If a chick is truly smitten with you maybe getting a hotel room after the date wouldn’t bother her. Or the car is always a play, but finding a good area to park your car in is key because I’ve had knocks on my window from the police a couple times in my younger days while doing the deed. Or maybe the woman will have her own place. Good luck

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello gentlemen.
For the past few months i had to move back with my parents for personal reasons and obviously that has been the greatest strike to my game.
You may go out on a perfect date but if you don't have an apartment to go back to with the girl and chill, then it's by default very difficult to make things progress and become intimate.
Now, most girls won't invite a borderline stranger to their place and some of them who would might not even live by themselves.
It seems that within this frame all the dates i have went to, even the extremely successful ones end up as a 'waste of time' that does not lead anywhere for either of the participants.
Now, before you state the obvious, many girls have told me they don't feel 'comfortable' with using a hotel room so what are your opinions about that? Would getting a room beforehand and say i stay there be a decent idea or just throwing away money because i might end up not using it at all?
How would you deal with such a situation, considering that's its impossible to get your own apartment for the time being?
Ive banged plenty of women at motels for the first time...if they are into you it doesn't matter they will go for it

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew a lawyer that lived with his parents until he married a single mommy whose youngest had just moved out the house (BTW, that youngest is HOT) in his late-40s.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there ever any moments when both your parents are out of the house? Do they leave to work or anything. Just bring women over when they're gone

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Social circles can definitely work.

In retrospect, I didn't do well with social circles because I didn't have the proper experience to handle them correctly. In night-game, it's very clear which women are attracted and which ones aren't. In social circles, it can be tricky (for some guys) to tell which women are GENUINELY attracted and which are just being friendly/polite. If you move too fast and hit on women just being friendly, you can get a creeper reputation. But if you wait too long to gather "evidence" that she's truly attracted, you can miss the window of opportunity and get friendzoned. I fell into the second trap several times.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Ive banged plenty of women at motels for the first time...if they are into you it doesn't matter they will go for it
OP, just try to pick some of the nicer motels/hotels if you can. Don't go for the absolute cheapest one on the block.

Bringing bed bugs home is worse than bringing home an STD lol

Last edited:

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Get a room beforehand. Your goal is to somehow trick them into sleeping with you as fast as possible, so you have to be prepared.
At least you will know you have someone place to go to have sex with her.

I asked a 20 year old girl straight up “do you want to go back to my hotel?” She didn’t love it but who cares. Your goal is date them and sleep with them. Don’t emotionally connect with them, they will destroy you when they meet someone else.

OP- All you have to do is develop some hobbies, get a social life, make female friends, get introduced to more females, etc. Like a normal person.
That’s it OP. It’s that simple. Any normal person can do it.

Forget that fact that: it costs money and time to join hobbies, you have to enjoy the hobbies, the hobbies have to have single, available, childless women in it who are somewhat attractive and looking to date, these women have to find you attractive, these women have to like you as a person, these women have to see you outside of the hobby in somewhat romantic setting, and then after all that, these women will go out of their way to introduce you to their single available childless good looking female friends who are just dying to deeply connect with a man like you and have sex and eventually marry.

It’s easier than eating chocolate cake.

Last edited:

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say give up completely, but having your own place definitely helps.

I remember when I had to move back in with my parents when I was 23 due to losing a job and not having much cash to fall back on. I banged a couple girls (different times) in the backseat of my car in a vacant parking lot after a date. It wasn’t the most desirable location but it made do. Neither of them had their own place at the time either.

I remember the last time I got on Tinder. Which was probably a year or so ago. I was 28. There were a handful of women still living with their parents in their late 20s. I found it a bit unusual, but maybe it isn’t.

So yes... I wouldn’t give up completely. I personally wouldn’t get a hotel room before hand. If a chick is truly smitten with you maybe getting a hotel room after the date wouldn’t bother her. Or the car is always a play, but finding a good area to park your car in is key because I’ve had knocks on my window from the police a couple times in my younger days while doing the deed. Or maybe the woman will have her own place. Good luck
Car is how i've been dealing with this. However i ended up considering taking a break for game in general because it is not the type of game that i like anymore, as i imagine many of us feel like

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there ever any moments when both your parents are out of the house? Do they leave to work or anything. Just bring women over when they're gone
There are not unfortunately and even if there were i live 30km from downtown so you can imagine what that is like

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
The invention of game has to be the stupidest thing ever invented. Instead improving themselves, guys ask what is a tactic to override this particular shortcoming?

OP- All you have to do is develop some hobbies, get a social life, make female friends, get introduced to more females, etc. Like a normal person. Connect with women emotionally like a human being. If someone likes you, they will understand your situation. But get the idea of game out of your head. These women are talking to you, the person, not your "game." Don't try to be sneaky. Just get to know women as yourself. And keep getting better everyday. And if you still can't get women then you know what you are lacking and what areas to improve on. But get rid of the idea that there is a tactic somewhere that will fool women that you are not living with your parents.

As for dating, that's for women. The easiest ways to get laid are infiltrating social circles. In those circles, everyone has social proof and women are less judgmental and are not vetting you for the "perfect man." People in social circles hook up all the time. The same women sleeping around with guys in their circles will show up on dates to look for the perfect man. Go fvcking figure.

Dating is a female hobby. Find some real hobbies that has women in it and it would be a lot easier and more natural. And you won't feel like you are constantly going for job interviews.

How the hell did everyone get laid in high school and college when no-one had a job or their own crib? It's the same dynamic. People hook up in social communities all the time. It is because we are tribal creatures. Unfortunately society no longer resembles tribes so dating was invented - by women. You just have to find a way to re-create that tribal environment post college. And it's not that hard. Just find some hobbies that has women in it. If you got laid in school, you would get laid again. There's no need for tactics besides showing up and being the cool you.
I will assume you did not even read my post considering how your comment has nothing to do with the subject i inquired about, however i do appreciate the general advice.

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a room beforehand. Your goal is to somehow trick them into sleeping with you as fast as possible, so you have to be prepared.
At least you will know you have someone place to go to have sex with her.

I asked a 20 year old girl straight up “do you want to go back to my hotel?” She didn’t love it but who cares. Your goal is date them and sleep with them. Don’t emotionally connect with them, they will destroy you when they meet someone else.

That’s it OP. It’s that simple. Any normal person can do it.

Forget that fact that: it costs money and time to join hobbies, you have to enjoy the hobbies, the hobbies have to have single, available, childless women in it who are somewhat attractive and looking to date, these women have to find you attractive, these women have to like you as a person, these women have to see you outside of the hobby in somewhat romantic setting, and then after all that, these women will go out of their way to introduce you to their single available childless good looking female friends who are just dying to deeply connect with a man like you and have sex and eventually marry.

It’s easier than eating chocolate cake.
I don't think that the word 'trick' is the right word for what this is. Most women will feel cheap if you tell them 'hey, let's get a hotel room' and this is only natural since you are placing her in a position of having to actively accept this and give you a response, thus there is a moral involvement, however if you do have a room beforehand then she has absolutely zero moral involvement on this decision and the only thing she will think about is whether she wants to bang you or not, so the feeling of 'cheap' that she would get by being placed in the position of 'agreeing to get a room with you' is nonexistent as this entire thinking subprocess does not occur at all. At least that is what i believe

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are not unfortunately and even if there were i live 30km from downtown so you can imagine what that is like
You just have to get hotel rooms then. Most women don't mind if you build enough rapport with them first. If you try to do it too soon they'll feel like a slut, or that you're trying to use them. Although I have had some women in the past who were down to get a room as soon as I met them, but that's not the norm

ProteinShakee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to get hotel rooms then. Most women don't mind if you build enough rapport with them first. If you try to do it too soon they'll feel like a slut, or that you're trying to use them. Although I have had some women in the past who were down to get a room as soon as I met them, but that's not the norm
That is what it boils down to in the end

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had most of my sexual intercourses in hotel rooms but I had a reason for staying there given that I travel for work at least once a month.

Knowing girls nowadays I would tell her that I cant take her home cause my gf would be p1ssed off to see her...that alone would open the conversation to many other things and take away attention from the fact that she feels like a wh0re.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go buy a small motor home... or a truck and camper.... portable fvck truck!...... BOOM... instant hotel lol...