Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mentally lacking, many of you

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that meeting and connecting with women is easy. It’s easy for me with my many flaws most of you like to point out.

If you’re hitting gym and living life, the reason you are struggling is because your ugly, facially just not attractive, or weird, socially inept, basically mentally lacking. Too much basement dwelling overthinking and delusions of grandeur.

The game is easy, it’s so fvcking easy that you only fail if you don’t set realistic expectations (if you’re a 6 you won’t get a 9), or just so mentally inept you repel the decent women.

I’m thinking of leaving the forum because I just don’t synergise or relate with most of the **** you guys post.

I’ll get back to you on this one. Still trying to work it out. My hunch is that it’s down to mental deficit which, of course, can/will never be accepted, who wants to admit they’re subpar?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve come to the conclusion that meeting and connecting with women is easy. It’s easy for me with my many flaws most of you like to point out.

If you’re hitting gym and living life, the reason you are struggling is because your ugly, facially just not attractive, or weird, socially inept, basically mentally lacking. Too much basement dwelling overthinking and delusions of grandeur.

The game is easy, it’s so fvcking easy that you only fail if you don’t set realistic expectations (if you’re a 6 you won’t get a 9), or just so mentally inept you repel the decent women.

I’m thinking of leaving the forum because I just don’t synergise or relate with most of the **** you guys post.

I’ll get back to you on this one. Still trying to work it out. My hunch is that it’s down to mental deficit which, of course, can/will never be accepted, who wants to admit they’re subpar?
I would not say.mental deficit, for some it might be. But overall i see many very smart posters here, some may not be as successful as they lead us to believe, but still very smart.

Most imo are lacking social, ik my social skills for picking up women is subpar,
Ik that if i was below avrage look wise, i would have a hard time getting some.

I can imagine how hard it can be for some ppl lacking looks and social.
However ppl need to adjust expectation when they are lacking those attribute.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I would not say.mental deficit, for some it might be. But overall i see many very smart posters here, some may not be as successful as they lead us to believe, but still very smart.

Most imo are lacking social, ik my social skills for picking up women is subpar,

lol if you think people here are socially handicapped then you should see some incel forum i was member of, holy **** LMAO

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score

we will miss your unreplaceable posts filled with value

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa!

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This isn’t a healthy forum for normal people imo

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are right on some aspect but on other i think it can be really helpful.
Need to be able to filter the good stuff from the crap.

On one side lots of complainers and negative ppl.
But on the other side it can be very good to learn how to respect yourself with women and on what is acceptable behavior and what is not.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to respectfully disagree. This forum is a place to exchange ideas and engage in discussions with men from all walks of life, and the more ideas that a man is exposed to, the more perspective he obtains. It's up to the individual to determine which info is useful and which info is not useful for his particular situation.

So this forum is a good resource as long as it's used in moderation.... It aint ever gonna be a substitute for real world so guys still need to get out there and live life...

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
This forum is like coffee. Or whatever your beverage of choice is in the morning at work. Drink some, but don’t drink too much. And whatever you do don’t quit cold turkey. I did that a few years ago. Left this site for a while. I found myself slipping back into beta mode. Not completely, but more than where I wanted it to be.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"Drugs are bad....Mkay?" - Mr Mackey

"Cocaine is a helluva drug"- James Brown

Note I do not nor have I ever used any drugs. A cold beer or shot now and then but no drug use.

There is definitely some TERRIBLE advice on this forum. There is also great advice.

That's why people should use caution on what they process and implement instead of thinking everything that glitters is gold.

But that is life in general. Not just Sosuave.

Billtx49

Reaction score
That's why people should use caution on what they process and implement instead of thinking everything that glitters is gold.

But that is life in general. Not just Sosuave.
Definitely. IRL or online, everyone needs a highly tuned intake and BS meter to compare with their personal knowledge and values, moral and otherwise, plus a good dose of common sense before reaching their own belief conclusion.
Keeping it simple, don’t believe at initial face value everything you see, hear, or read…

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. If it's served it's purpose for u move on. I choose to give back. Most of the guys who hit this forum myself included would naturally be introverts. So if you think of it as a large group of introverts over balancing themselves so they can get back to the middle of kind of makes sense.

There are unbelievable amounts of great life lessons here but you have to have Defcon level filters... absorb what is useful add that which is specifically your own... BL

And it is still a red pill site so you still get inoculation against some of the bul**** the media spits out to control you

I mentioned some very mild red pill wisdom on my tennis forum and you should have seen the horde of angry white knights that charged out to big note their balls in jar marriages. Sounded like hell with curtains

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've often said that I think most guys dating problems here come from trying to date out of their league - at least the newbies when they come here. Guys with few options trying to get with women with many options will cause no end of problems.

Also, guys think that if they can date a 9 that will make them a 9 - it's a sort of validation thing. Very much like how women will get bedded down by one alpha dude, and think they deserve that top guy all the time - even though it was just a throwaway night for the alpha. Guys become enamored with this idea of being in a higher stratus so they get oneitis for these higher value girls.

Guys will brag about punching out of their league, but I really don't see why that is so desirable. I mean, it's great for a guy to try and bang some girl out of his league, but to try to keep her around as a mate? Sounds like a nightmare. Who wants to be that guy where everywhere you go, everyone is asking how the heck you managed to land this hottie? Or have people constantly telling her that she can do better? Not to mention have every guy hitting on her in front of you.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've often said that I think most guys dating problems here come from trying to date out of their league - at least the newbies when they come here. Guys with few options trying to get with women with many options will cause no end of problems.

Also, guys think that if they can date a 9 that will make them a 9 - it's a sort of validation thing. Very much like how women will get bedded down by one alpha dude, and think they deserve that top guy all the time - even though it was just a throwaway night for the alpha. Guys become enamored with this idea of being in a higher stratus so they get oneitis for these higher value girls.

Guys will brag about punching out of their league, but I really don't see why that is so desirable. I mean, it's great for a guy to try and bang some girl out of his league, but to try to keep her around as a mate? Sounds like a nightmare. Who wants to be that guy where everywhere you go, everyone is asking how the heck you managed to land this hottie? Or have people constantly telling her that she can do better? Not to mention have every guy hitting on her in front of you.
I would say that plenty of guys overestimate their looks and don't even really want to know what their true "looks-match" is. But even "dating down" (while recommended) is not a silver bullet for less attractive guys. If he's a 5.5 in looks, even chicks that are 4.5 in looks aren't exactly EAGER to get with him lol. He can find somebody, yes, but it's nowhere near as easy as the 9 guy pulling a 7 chick.

As far as a guy "punching above his weight," if he can pull that off for a ONS or short-term fling, great. In fact, it's an ideal situation because she's less likely to become a "stage 4 clinger." She will be glad to get rid of you shortly after lol.

But for an LTR, punching above your weight can lead to many problems that you noted above.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as a guy "punching above his weight," if he can pull that off for a ONS or short-term fling, great. In fact, it's an ideal situation because she's less likely to become a "stage 4 clinger." She will be glad to get rid of you shortly after lol.
Agreed. But there's still the danger that the guy develops "feelz" for the higher value girl, especially if he is relatively inexperienced.
She might make him feel more confident about his own LMS because he was able to hook with such a girl. Then he may associate such good feelings with her. Plus some HB9 type girls actually want the guy to fall for them, and will covertly work to make that happen. It's part of the validation process and they get addicted to it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agreed. But there's still the danger that the guy develops "feelz" for the higher value girl, especially if he is relatively inexperienced.
She might make him feel more confident about his own LMS because he was able to hook with such a girl. Then he may associate such good feelings with her. Plus some HB9 type girls actually want the guy to fall for them, and will covertly work to make that happen. It's part of the validation process and they get addicted to it.
Absolutely. I'll qualify my statement by saying it's an ideal situation for an experienced guy looking for short-term fun.

The inexperienced guy can definitely get his heart crushed by such a situation though. I will add that plenty of hotter women DO have cool personalities and are nice people because they have received lots of positive feedback. So the inexperienced guy will feel that he has met his DREAM GIRL because she's hot AND has a good personality AND she's attracted to him. So yes, the guy could well become the "Stage 4 clinger."*

*When there is a serious looks mismatch, usually the less attractive person is more at risk of becoming the clinger.

As far as HB9s wanting such guys to fall for them, yes, I agree. She might be used to bhanging bad boy Chads that keep a "distance." But she tries to get that emotional validation from the "nice guy" that worships her**.

**As I mentioned before, this allows her to tolerate the distant/aloof bad boy. The nice guy helps the bad boy keep his plate. The nice guy's "soft pillow" prevents her from boiling over with rage and dumping the bad boy because he's being an a-hole to her lol.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score

I'll admit I'm completely lacking and subpar in a cornucopia of STDs, which is a good thing innit?