Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be frustrated?

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a girl had a great first date. Seemed smart and educated and like she had her **** together.

Had something planned at the beach and we were hit with an earthquake ruined the plans. She asked to reschedule I said ok.

She hits me up the same afternoon and asked what I was doing that night. I said I’m busy tonight but we can work out together tomorrow. Next morning She changes her mind about working out but asks me if I want to go to a baseball game with her that night. I said sure...Anyways she ends up cancelling it.

At this point I’m pissed because she wasted my whole ****ing day. I let her know it and told her to get her ass more organized.

She apologized and offered for me to go to her friends birthday party the next day. Impressed by the effort I agree to it after I cooled off.

This morning she tells me the party is off. And she screenshots me the text of her friend (to prove she’s not lying). So it wasn’t her fault per say but I’m still too pissed to follow up. I said ok let me know when your done with brunch with your girlfriends she said ok

I contact her a few hours later and she’s ****faced drunk with her friends at brunch.

What do I do in this situation? She is pretty much scratched off the list as potential girlfriend unless she’s amazing in bed and can cook. But I do need to find a way to bang her without losing my temper at this point because I’m about to curse her out.
What I've observed in the above post is the girl has rescheduled the date 4 times and you were ready to accept her apologies and date her again. After she has cancelled the meeting at the baseball game and offered you to come to her friend's birthday party, you should've given some B***S*** excuse and rescheduled it to a different date and a different venue.

If you want to bang this special girl who's a nine, you should be ready to walk away and let her know that. I'm not sure what was your reply after she gave the below response.
Update for anyone who cares. I told her she pissed me off with not communicating....She sent me this

“You are completely right and it was absolutely my fault. I drank way more than I could handle and I was not responsible enough to reach out to you or let you know what was up. For that I am truly sorry and I was hoping to see you today. I’m very sorry.”

Lol. I found this kind of funny. She’s been out with me once and doesn’t owe me anything her response was a bit over the top. Either she’s a complete bull****ter or has some weird daddy issue I’m sensing/gets off to guys being mad at her.
Only advise I can finally give you is - Don't text her for some 4-5 days. If she comes up with another date or a plan to meet you - don't accept, give some excuse and reschedule it to a different date. If she doesn't come up with any plans, you can text her for a date and this time you cancel the date in the last minute and offer her to meet over some lunch or whatever works for you.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update for anyone who cares.

She called me yesterday and told me she’s extremely busy before going to Florida with her mom this weekend. She said she can’t commit to anything until she gets back but if I invite her out and she shows up she shows up.
What I've observed in the above post is the girl has rescheduled the date 4 times and you were ready to accept her apologies and date her again. After she has cancelled the meeting at the baseball game and offered you to come to her friend's birthday party, you should've given some B***S*** excuse and rescheduled it to a different date and a different venue.

If you want to bang this special girl who's a nine, you should be ready to walk away and let her know that. I'm not sure what was your reply after she gave the below response.

Only advise I can finally give you is - Don't text her for some 4-5 days. If she comes up with another date or a plan to meet you - don't accept, give some excuse and reschedule it to a different date. If she doesn't come up with any plans, you can text her for a date and this time you cancel the date in the last minute and offer her to meet over some lunch or whatever works for you.

Update for anyone who cares. She called me the other night and we spoke for about twenty minutes. She basically said I’m extremely busy before I go to Florida and I could invite her out but if she shows up she will show up but she’s busy until she gets back from her trip. I told her about some cool spots in Miami she should check out while she’s there and she goes “no next time we are going to Miami together and your showing me where to go”

I know she likes me but her head is just in the clouds. Weird a girl after one date would say something like that. Who knows Maybe she’s just after my money and keeping me around for that since she doesn’t make much

kasper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update for anyone who cares.

She called me yesterday and told me she’s extremely busy before going to Florida with her mom this weekend. She said she can’t commit to anything until she gets back but if I invite her out and she shows up she shows up.

Update for anyone who cares. She called me the other night and we spoke for about twenty minutes. She basically said I’m extremely busy before I go to Florida and I could invite her out but if she shows up she will show up but she’s busy until she gets back from her trip. I told her about some cool spots in Miami she should check out while she’s there and she goes “no next time we are going to Miami together and your showing me where to go”

I know she likes me but her head is just in the clouds. Weird a girl after one date would say something like that. Who knows Maybe she’s just after my money and keeping me around for that since she doesn’t make much
Okay Captain, Here's what I've to say. So she told you that "YOU could invite her but IF SHE shows up she will.." Couple of possibilities here.
- She might be interested in you and wants you to chase her. OR
- She might be just keeping you up as an option, occasionally motivating you (ex: going to Miami together) so that you won't lose interest in her.

Whichever possibility (from the above two) you consider, you may land in oneitis after long enough time. (But you're on this forum :p so..)

Here's what you can do. If she calls you or you get to call her, just be casual and say that you'd like to meet her (don't give any details about date/venue, etc) but would not want to disturb her during her busy schedule and ask her to call you back whenever she's free or out of her busy schedule (give yourself permission to be in this call only for 5 to MAX 10 mins because you're busy too). THIS SHOULD BE YOUR FINAL COMMUNICATION WITH HER UNTIL SHE CALLS YOU BACK.

I'm 99% sure she'll call back.

Why do you think that she's after you money anyways. And also how does she know you're rich.