Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you a slave, or a Free Man?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I originally wrote this as a response to a current "social proof" thread, but decided to make it a thread in its own right.

Regarding social proof:

Women are pretty much incapable of thinking for themselves. Their cues and motivations come from outside of themselves, which means they get their moral and value codes from their "herd".

When they see that other women accept a man, then that man is also accepted by her, because the herd has already given him its stamp of approval.

But here's a hint that so SO few of you know and understand: You don't need to actually have social proof to gain social proof. You need to suspend reality in your own mind and act "as if". Believe with every fiber of your being that you are superior to women in your manly gifts which they lack, and you will start to gain tangible social proof.

Assume a virtue if you have it not. Tangible reality follows.

Look at Mohammad Ali's antics in the 60s and 70s. He was brash and brimming with confidence on the outside, yet he later admitted he was scared out of his mind for a lot of (if not most of) his fights. His reality became that he was esteemed by the world as the the undisputed champ, not because he was the best technically, for he wasn't the best at much of anything. He created that reality for himself by going all-in and by adapting his own unconventional style to both pre and post-fight verbal antics and his own physical, unconventional style in the ring. He was a moving target when young, impossible for his opponents to figure out and he spooked his opponents well before getting into the ring with them.

He created his own reality in spite of fear and self-doubt, and the world, by-and-large, bought into it. I'm not a fan of his in terms of his associations and some of his motivations, but he did know how to create social proof where there was none.

For myself, I was so clueless with women and so unable to understand and deal with them, and so completely unable to gain even a trace of social proof, that I gave up completely and decided to create my own world, a world inhabited by only myself. I decided to be the greatest thing on my planet of one.

If I could not have social proof in reality, I would have it on Planet Atom. I decided to be very nice and gentlemanly, but to judge women on their words and actions and visibly or audibly call them out on anything that displeased me. I had nothing to lose, for I lived alone on my new planet.

I became detached from outcome and the master of my own world. At first, my world was empty, by design. But soon, surprisingly, I started running into other men and women on my planet who regarded me as worthy of leading them. One by one they popped into existence and became visible to me, and I to them. One by one they expressed my value to them in their words and actions.

I had created a new reality of social proof by detaching and assuming value, along with taking the hammer and chisel to myself to carve out the best "me" that I could be. That "me" required no approval from anybody except God and myself. Lo and behold, to my surprise, I started garnering approval and respect wherever I went.

Most of you know that I speak a bit arrogantly at times, but I'm rarely called out as such because you KNOW, instinctively, that I'm speaking the truth. I'm so bought into my value that this has become my very essence. It is believed and bought into because I myself have bought into it.

I am known to be tough on women, yet most of them "like" my posts, even though I take them (as a gender) to task. This is because they know, by absolute instinct, that if they were with me, I would treat them kindly, as a gentleman, as a LEADER but a sacrificial leader who requires respect. In short, I would treat them with respect as women and would firmly guide them where they need guidance from a man. They instinctively know that as long as they treated me with respect and were submissive to my leadership, I would be taking care of them in the ways they crave to be taken care of. I would have their back at all times. They know this. They would experience what they crave... security and contentment.

Without even meeting my fiance, they already know her in large measure. They instinctively know how I treat her, and how she responds to me and how content and fulfilled we both are. This knowledge is for women only, and the only men who can understand are the ones who have figured this stuff out by going through what I have gone through; the ones whose arms are sore yet strong by the daily use of the hammer and chisel.

My advice to the one or two men who have an ear, is to:

1) Detach from all outcome regarding social proof and create a new Kingdom of one, where the King has social proof because he has determined to be the best "him" that he can be.

2) Work on yourself (the hammer and chisel) every day to become a man whom YOU YOURSELF can respect. Forget about others for now. Do this in tiny, manageable increments.

3) Treat others with respect and dignity but make situations difficult and embarrassing for people who are blatantly disrespectful around you. Demonstrate that you do not stand for outlandish behavior in your presence.

4) Be helpful and kindly toward others with no expectation of payback. Support and encourage.

5) Judge women consistently. Call them out on bad behavior and show visible disgust at bratty behavior. Your power is rejecting them publicly. Be neutral and detached with them normally, and show that you are evaluating them for inclusion in your kingdom. Reward them with fun attention when they behave well, and punish them by removing attention (turning your back both literally and figuratively) when they misbehave. Rejection and disgust is far more powerful than direct expression of anger. Know that most women need to learn the hard way that they need to behave n your presence.

6) Watch as worthy-ish women start popping into your reality. As time goes on, the "ish" will no longer be needed and worthy women will start to materialize in your world. Understand that you yourself need to make yourself worthy of worthy women by forging yourself over time into a worthy man.

7) Enjoy the new reality that you created. Send a generous donation to Atom Smasher's PayPal account for changing your world for the better.

In all seriousness though, you can create any reality you want if you ignore your current perceived "reality" and ignore your history and create a new reality with a clean slate. Your present reality and world-view and history are nothing more than shackles that enslave you, hence you spend years and even decades on this site with barely any change. You're trying to figure out women, and there is absolutely nothing to figure out. All your problems begin and end with you.

Resolve this day to never, ever seek approval from women. Women exist to seek your approval, if you become a great and worthy man. If you are seeking this, and picking up the hammer and chisel with your weak, girly arms to start the journey, you are already worthy. Your arms will soon become mighty.

Social proof begins and ends with you, and for most of us it starts with rejecting "reality" and being bold enough to create a new one in defiance of what you observe today. Believe in the man you will be tomorrow. Write down what you need to improve to become a great man, buy a timer and set it for 1 minute or 5 minutes and work on those things in tiny increments. The law of compounding interest will soon make itself known. I cannot stress enough that if you are setting your timer every day and making tiny improvements on a daily basis, you are already successful.

Never again seek approval from women. Seek approval from God first, and then yourself, in that order. You will eventually reap approval by many as a byproduct of having created a new life, a new reality for yourself.

Be content and glad to reject women and hold their feet to the fire. You will find that worthy, high class ones will admire this and will flock to you in time. Paradoxically, these are the ones who need only minor correction and guidance as you go along, and who are submissive and interested in serving you and making your life better. These are also the best looking ones, who do the best with what God gave them because they want to please YOU with their looks.

You made it this far? Good! There's hope for you. Somewhere in my ramblings you sense that I can actually back up what I'm talking about, that I have actually achieved that which I describe, and just maybe, you can do the same.

Your "story" and your history are shackles.

Just what are you going to be, moving forward? A slave, or a Free Man?
The hen house are followers incapable of free thinking or taking responsibility. Its fantastic. Minus they are children like and age . terribly

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. It's not that women don't think for themselves, they are much more prone to compassion and outrage because their default reaction to situations is emotional, which doesn't mean they can't be logical, they just don't go to logic first.

2. You don't get men thinking about being in a boy power club all together having fun. Cuz that's gay af.
1. I understand your point now. Thanks for explaining. I agree with it. I still think the statement was sexist though. Which, even if you or others don't fully agree with my use of the word 'sexist', it appears you at least agree that women can think for themselves. Which is common ground so I think we're good. Cool.

2. That's fvcking hilarious.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women by and large do not think for themselves. They live, eat and breathe herd mentality. Their locus of control is external, while men's is internal.

Women survive by herd acceptance. For most, thinking and acting against the herd triggers fear of ostracization and hence, death (speaking here of the primitive mind).

Women tend to receive virtually all their social cues and ideas about morality and right and wrong from their herd. The herd is safety and survival. The herd is the parent.

This is precisely why women have been brainwashed by the media. We men know that women are extremely easy to manipulate. Appeal to their emotions (their primary method of interpreting the world around them) and you have them in the palm of your hand. Every advertiser knows this. This biological factor is what "game" thrives on.

Because of your feminized upbringing, a lot of you guys think that the identification of female nature is a moral issue. Nonsense. You start to throw around the tell-tale phrase "sexist". You are feminine in your thinking. This is the very source of the problem that we face today, of the genders morphing into each other. Men becoming soft and feminine, and women becoming aggressive and masculine. I see this softening in many posts. I repeat, when a man uses the term "sexist" in his arguments, this is an immediate tell that his thinking leans toward the feminine.

Women perceive the world radically differently than men. They feel their way through life, they cling to herd-think, and this is literally a matter of survival to them. The fact that I have to explain this to some of you is astounding in the year 2019. It feels similar to explaining that women have breasts and vags, etc.

Intellectualization of these facts of life tend to keep one stuck in that awful, ineffective middle-ground of not being capable of understanding women's behavior and the careful tip-toeing through life that makes one hugely unattractive to women.

There is nothing to understand about women. There is no mystery whatsoever.

When I hear a man use the word, "sexist", this speaks volumes about his way of perceiving his world, and the degree of hold that his feminized education has over him without his even being fully aware of it. These are the guys who usually say, "Oh, so you think women are evil". What a simplistic thought process. Women are women. Men are men. Neither has traits that are inherently evil. Rather, their worst traits are corrupted because of the meltdown of society at-large.

We men face a horrifically biased world precisely as a result of this habit of thinking. They stay on forums like this for decades, ever navel-gazing and never living and breaking free of their shackles.

Make no mistake, men have allowed the mess we face today because men have lost the backbone needed to keep women, who desperately need guidance and parameters to live by (as defined by men), to run amok. Women innately crave a man who breaks out of that and who will put them in their place. Even ones who disagree and argue will always walk away from a conversation with such a man with respect for him.

My days of shame are over. My days of lack of respect and lack of female interest are over. My days of living in shame and not understanding women are all in the past. I understand them fully because there is nothing to understand.

Women desperately need a leader, a man who will take over from her "father" (aka the herd) and guide her to a higher elevation of life. They know this deep inside, and this is why most men can't understand why they cannot attract a decent woman. They live in that awful middle-ground of not knowing how to behave with women, and being afraid to offend them or appear "sexist".

Women are practically begging men to lead them. Women desire to surrender. It's just that they are repulsed by the thought of surrendering to a middle-ground man who lives in shame. This is why they flock to a guy like, I don't know, let's take Atom Smasher, for example. ;)

To repeat something I've often said: A few years ago I was positively clueless. I genuinely thought there was a "cosmic rule" that said that Atom Smasher cannot and will never be attractive to quality women. This cosmic rule was written in stone for me.

Since I had nothing to lose, I decided to see if I could create a new reality by completely breaking fee of social conventions and the great fear that most men have of offending women. I decided to offend to my heart's content, just to see what would happen.

What happened was that women did a complete 180 and started to notice and indicate attraction. Now most of you guys are picturing a guy being an insufferable AH, and yet the reality is that women feel comfortable around me, because I give them FREEDOM to abandon their masculine artifice and to be the women they desperately want to be. They want to be led, and they innately sense in my presence that here is a leader, and man who is unashamed yet friendly, fun, but most definitely a bit dangerous. What more could a woman want? Nothing more. They want and need to be lead, but can only be led by a man they look up to.

Edit: Here I am writing about leadership, and I see that @ubercat has been writing about the same thing simultaneously. @Spaz gets it, as does ubercat. Both are men of knowledge.

Yes, I'm "preachy", I get that. Men can tend to resist preachiness. But consider that there could be some useful knowledge to be mined here for the industrious who can look beyond the perceived faults of the messenger. Can a man write the way I do without knowing something of which he speaks? I'll leave each one to answer that for himself.

Why don't you guys abandon your safe little worlds where you pour over posts about how to act in ways where women will "accept" you, and will not make you appear "sexist", and instead create and TAKE what is rightfully yours? When will you declare yourself King over your world and start running it as a leader who deserves respect?

Why do you not give yourself permission to do so? It is because there is a feminine voice inside your head that says, "Don't you dare. Your world will implode and you will disintegrate if you try". This is the female voice of shame that has been drummed into you since birth.

The fearful cartographers of old wrote at their borders, "Outside there be dragons". I ride them every day, and it is exhilarating and fun.
Alrighty. I stopped reading the part about leadership because I agree with you. A man must lead.

I bolded parts of the argument that differ from your original statement. They bolded words early in your post suggest that women can think for themselves - it is just not their default. I agree with you if that is your position.

To the part that I bolded, italicized and underlined I say: Go 'head, big fella!

To the part that I italicized.. this is where things get off a little bit. I don't take any issue with you bringing up female nature. I take issue with the way you worded it which made it sexist. Sexist - characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women,[In reading this definition, I don't see why they put this part about women, that's feminized] on the basis of sex. Your original claim is that they cannot think autonomously because they are women. Not that they do not think autonomously because they are women. The first wording suggests that you think women are fundamentally unable to think rather than prefer to think in a way that appeals to the group. To try to give an example, what if someone said men can't be the better parent. Is that true simply because they're men? Or is it true because typically the mother is the better parent where the man doesn't put in effort to be a good father? I think this point is a dead horse though because it seems to me that you do not think that and to continue with it would just be us discussing word choice - which is unnecessary unless you want to.

At any rate, I understand where you are coming from and appreciate you taking the time to reply. If anything, I think what we disagree on is word choice, which... Is not that big of a deal. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I do take issue with you assuming I'm feminized because of a word.. but I mean.. that's on you. Chat you later, mate.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too much dissection for me. Most guys here got the gist of what I have said. They know me and know the shorthand I use.

I hold that women have great difficulty thinking rationally and logically as their first and foremost way of processing is emotional. This is why they constantly act upon emotion first and then later rationalize their actions, often in ways that completely defy the original logic that should have been applied. When they have a man in their lives, they look to him for guidance and to some degree try to emulate his thought processes.

Man = Order
Women =Chaos

Women = Water (Formless, stormy, disorderly and unpredictable)
Men = Shoreline (Provider of shape and form, provider of limits, a container for water in order to give it form and tangibility)

In keeping with the water analogy, without the shoreline (men's authority and boundary setting), women dissipate into a thin layer on the ground, puddling in some areas and spread as thin as can be in others.

They cannot self-govern and cannot self-define. By nature they absolutely hate to make decisions and they by nature have almost zero concept of personal accountability. This is their natural bent. They can learn to adapt some of these traits, partially, over time. It takes the influence of the male for this to happen.

To quickly answer your question about parenthood, I believe that women excel at being the primary loving, empathetic parent and that men have much less natural ability in this area. Men do not put in as much effort to be a good parent because they lack that which the child needs in a mother, just as a single female parent will usually harm the child because she cannot provide the male role model that the child desperately needs.

But this points strays far away from my area of interest.

I love the huge differences between men and women, and my woman and I both celebrate those differences. Most men cannot grasp their masculine core and their God-given mandate to seize authority and create an ordered world, and walk around with the vague guilt and shame that has been drilled into both genders in the past 50 years of education and media influence.

I advise men to stop giving a flying F about being considered "sexist". Instead, just BE and watch your relationships normalize.

Men, just BE. Be what you are without apology and abandon these silly labels that are designed to keep you in your place.

No woman in my sphere consider me "sexist". They consider me manly and unashamed and therefore attractive on many levels.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Can I give you examples of how this doesn’t always play out?

Place I worked before:

Team of 6. 4 “yes men”, 1 indifferent and me, who regularly challenged management when I felt appropriate and often did it my way.

Prime “yes man” got heaped with praise and position and opportunities.

I got labelled a troublemaker and incurred often wrath and disdain of managers.

Prime yes man is the one who got the female acclaim.

I’m much happier being my own man and would physically throw up to take on the “yes man” role. However, I disagree that being a free man gets you the women.

I’ve said it many times, women go for the manipulator and narc who can obtain position by fair means or foul.

It has nothing to do with being your own man. It’s a hinderence if anything.

If I’d challenge the yes man group would round up on me. So I became somewhat the lowest in the group, despite having the biggest balls and having a DNGAF attitude.

Can someone please explain this?

As far as I can see, everything is secondary to social rank. If literally sucking off the boss got
you promoted, the girls would still be all over him.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Right. Can I give you examples of how this doesn’t always play out?

Place I worked before:

Team of 6. 4 “yes men”, 1 indifferent and me, who regularly challenged management when I felt appropriate and often did it my way.

Prime “yes man” got heaped with praise and position and opportunities.

I got labelled a troublemaker and incurred often wrath and disdain of managers.

Prime yes man is the one who got the female acclaim.

I’m much happier being my own man and would physically throw up to take on the “yes man” role. However, I disagree that being a free man gets you the women.

I’ve said it many times, women go for the manipulator and narc who can obtain position by fair means or foul.

It has nothing to do with being your own man. It’s a hinderence if anything.

If I’d challenge the yes man group would round up on me. So I became somewhat the lowest in the group, despite having the biggest balls and having a DNGAF attitude.

Can someone please explain this?

As far as I can see, everything is secondary to social rank. If literally sucking off the boss got
you promoted, the girls would still be all over him.
social proof everything. in one of my schools teachers learned from some rumors that my social proof succ and they literally stopped taking me seriously and been trying to make me the bad one.

these fat teachers now 50+ ugly and frustrated with chit underpaid job wasting potential while im rockin it

some teachers are tumors to society my man

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alrighty. I stopped reading the part about leadership because I agree with you. A man must lead.

I bolded parts of the argument that differ from your original statement. They bolded words early in your post suggest that women can think for themselves - it is just not their default. I agree with you if that is your position.

To the part that I bolded, italicized and underlined I say: Go 'head, big fella!

To the part that I italicized.. this is where things get off a little bit. I don't take any issue with you bringing up female nature. I take issue with the way you worded it which made it sexist. Sexist - characterized by or showing prejudice, stereotyping, or discrimination, typically against women,[In reading this definition, I don't see why they put this part about women, that's feminized] on the basis of sex. Your original claim is that they cannot think autonomously because they are women. Not that they do not think autonomously because they are women. The first wording suggests that you think women are fundamentally unable to think rather than prefer to think in a way that appeals to the group. To try to give an example, what if someone said men can't be the better parent. Is that true simply because they're men? Or is it true because typically the mother is the better parent where the man doesn't put in effort to be a good father? I think this point is a dead horse though because it seems to me that you do not think that and to continue with it would just be us discussing word choice - which is unnecessary unless you want to.

At any rate, I understand where you are coming from and appreciate you taking the time to reply. If anything, I think what we disagree on is word choice, which... Is not that big of a deal. I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I do take issue with you assuming I'm feminized because of a word.. but I mean.. that's on you. Chat you later, mate.
You're getting bogged down in semantics, dude.

Take social proof. Are women more likely to accept you in their group if one of them knows you? Yes, we know this. Will they find you more attractive if another girl already demonstrates that she finds you attractive? Of course. Women are socialized creatures.

Whether they "think for themselves" is really irrelevant. Probably it's their subconscious at play. I agree, women can think and make decisions but they do so with different criteria and evolutionary imperatives than we do. They're not robots but they're not like men, either. Just look at how a woman reacts when you say "let's do X" with strong frame. She goes along.

Whether it's "sexist" is even less relevant. Sexism is rampant in nature.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're getting bogged down in semantics, dude
This is a point that I've already recognized and in doing so, decided I'd let it be.

Yet here you guys are still commenting on it. Move on then. I have.

If anything, I think what we disagree on is word choice, which... Is not that big of a deal.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Atom, I like the gist of the post. Be your own man. Live according to your own values and aspirations. And although the primary goal is not this; women and like-minded people will attract to you. This is the way a man should live his life. I dig it. But I challenge you to generalize this a bit more. This is the way a person should live their life.

And in the same vein:

This part is sexist. I doubt the women on the forum, and some (unjaded and with minimal ego) men would agree with it. I propose re-phrasing to most people are not willing to think for themselves.

I find that people on SS like to make generalizing statements such as this when in reality, you can often apply much of what is claimed to both parties. Therefore it applies to people in general. Thinking is difficult. Thinking unique thoughts is even more so. Consider why there are so few thought leaders in various fields: it is hard work perhaps the situations we discuss here present a bias in the way of women being the ones that exhibit these complicated and undesirable traits - this is a male-dominated forum after all. But that does not inherently make them so.

Take SS for example. There are many men that act like indecisive, weak people in their posts about problems with women. That doesn't mean that men are indecisive and weak. It means that some men are indecisive and weak.

People in general have a tendency to want approval and to seek support in the things they do. This is not groupthink. This is human nature. Groupthink would be if everyone here agrees with the claim that women cannot think for themselves without first analyzing what they think individually and coming to their own conclusion.

Women are not evil. People can be evil.

Women are not complicated. People are complicated.

Women are not wrong for leveraging their 'goods'. People will do this simply because people seek power grabs - it is human nature. War, racism, inequal wealth distribution, gender inequalities... Can often be boiled down to one thing: Power.

As a man of science, I suspect this may resonate with you: There have to be equal and opposite forces in the universe to achieve equilibrium. Someone has to be on the negative side if there is a positive side. It is up to you which side you end up on. Put in the energy to get to the other side.

Power grabbing will lead to a group exhibiting 'bad' (or rather unfavorable for the opposing group) traits. But these traits are not inherent to the group, they are inherent to the human. And that group is human.
There is so much of the feminine imperative in that, that it’s scary.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The abstraction of 'equality' has done a lot of damage. All revolutionary thought revolves on it, whether Marxism, radical democracy/ populism, or feminism.

The reality is hierarchy. Everywhere the world is ordered a certain way, human culture is exemplary of this ordering. Everything is what it is, and not another thing, and hence the need for ordering and organization. There is no one single substratum in which everything consists, or some generic human nature to be molded from birth.

Not to recognize the primary polarities of feminine and masculine goes against all experience... no matter what your logic says. And then there are different forms of power. The problem today is the concept of power has been largely politicized... has negative connotations, which has led to all manner of social confusion. The power of culture is perfectly legitimate. It is not ideological, it does not revolve around the 'Truth', but centers instead around beauty, order, unity, and the good life. It's these transcendental ideas that once counter-balanced 'truth' that have been lost~

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Unless you have a new viewpoint to offer and you actually understand my point, this convo is dead, my g. If you do, let it rain.

Just so we're all on the same page: https://therationalmale.com/category/the-feminine-imperative/
There’s a bit more to it. I’ve read it numerous times. When a man no longer has his programming from birth on and beyond, he has a different way of thinking.

When it reads like the media, that’s programming or a leftist trying to reconcile two systems of thought patterns. OR a man trying to hang onto part of his old hopes and dreams given to him by the imperative and somehow combine them.

You told Atom Smasher how he should have written it. It was pretty much perfect the way it was. Trying to make it more palatable for YOUR sensibilities is a pretty suppressive act.

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand the concept. "Build it and they will come". I disagree with it.

I would argue that is more of a form of slavery, and is what the average guy does to begin with.
There is a world of difference between virtue [vir-tue, virility, manliness], and conforming to the expectations of a bourgeois mediocre middle-class order.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The abstraction of 'equality' has done a lot of damage. All revolutionary thought revolves on it, whether Marxism, radical democracy/ populism, or feminism.

The reality is hierarchy. Everywhere the world is ordered a certain way, human culture is exemplary of this ordering. Everything is what it is, and not another thing, and hence the need for ordering and organization. There is no one single substratum in which everything consists, or some generic human nature to be molded from birth.

Not to recognize the primary polarities of feminine and masculine goes against all experience... no matter what your logic says. And then there are different forms of power. The problem today is the concept of power has been largely politicized... has negative connotations, which has led to all manner of social confusion. The power of culture is perfectly legitimate. It is not ideological, it does not revolve around the 'Truth', but centers instead around beauty, order, unity, and the good life. It's these transcendental ideas that once counter-balanced 'truth' that have been lost~
I don't believe I said anything that contradicts this.

When it reads like the media, that’s programming.
Reads like the media... My view of what's going on here is that I made a statement in disagreeance with Atom's statement which happened to be about the nature of women. A disagreement about the nature of women tends to send people up in arms on SS (how could any MAN on SOSUAVE be wrong about WOMEN??). So this leads to emotions and emotions lead to not being able to understand viewpoints. I still believe the fundamental argument of what I was saying to be true. After some time, others, even Atom (although not explicitly), have agreed with it. So what's left to be discussed..?

I said nothing that supports the feminine imperative. Only about human nature and the capability of the individual. I didn't say anything that empowering of either gender (to cover my ass: that was not my intent if I did). So I couldn't be supporting anyone's 'imperative'. Notice that I agree with much of what has been said.

So idk why we're still on this. So with that being said.. I'm out. End of discussion para mi.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe AS has chosen a Noble Path however I do wonder about it's general applicability. Most people don't have the deep reservoirs of habit Will Power resilience and understanding the such a journey takes.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that every time some random dude finally "figures out" the matrix, (e.g. he gets a girlfriend) he feels the need to post epic threads that suggest he's discovered the secrets of alchemy?

You think you're free?

Stop paying taxes and see what happens.

Try cutting somebody's hair without getting permission from your overlords.

Try to set up a street stall selling hot dogs without permission.

Trying setting up a booth in a public square or on a street corner, WITHOUT a permit, and proclaim the benefits of masculinity, or heterosexual love, or white pride.

How about refusing to bake cakes for gay weddings?

See about your freedom them.

Try to "create your own reality" then.

You're "freedom" will be locked up in a heartbeat.

This matrix is multiple layers thick.

The "feminine imperative" is a very shallow level idea that is nested within multiple layers of evil.

The feminine imperative ONLY EXISTS within a fiat reserve system protected by EVIL MASCULINE POWER.

our world is run by evil, satanic pedophiles that are consciously destroying all that is good.

But somebody gets engages and wants to preach Jesus...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Why is it that every time some random dude finally "figures out" the matrix, (e.g. he gets a girlfriend) he feels the need to post epic threads that suggest he's discovered the secrets of alchemy?

You think you're free?

Stop paying taxes and see what happens.

Try cutting somebody's hair without getting permission from your overlords.

Try to set up a street stall selling hot dogs without permission.

Trying setting up a booth in a public square or on a street corner, WITHOUT a permit, and proclaim the benefits of masculinity, or heterosexual love, or white pride.

How about refusing to bake cakes for gay weddings?

See about your freedom them.

Try to "create your own reality" then.

You're "freedom" will be locked up in a heartbeat.

This matrix is multiple layers thick.

The "feminine imperative" is a very shallow level idea that is nested within multiple layers of evil.

The feminine imperative ONLY EXISTS within a fiat reserve system protected by EVIL MASCULINE POWER.

our world is run by evil, satanic pedophiles that are consciously destroying all that is good.

But somebody gets engages and wants to preach Jesus...
Further evidence that intellectuals such as you have a hard time differentiating shades of emotions.

Everything is NOT colored as black and white.

Freedom is also about being responsible.

Freedom of speech does not mean you can incite people to go on a murderous spree, that's premeditated murder.

Freedom to choose ur own lunch pack does not mean you can enter any shop and take food without paying, that's theft.

Freedom to have sexual relationship with women of ur choice does not mean you can go out, grab her and then fvck her at the side of the road, that's rape.

Atom offered an idea or solution to free oneself from the chains that bind men within the feminine imperative.

It's freedom through taking charge of ur own destiny rather then being guided by the feminine imperative where its an illusion of freedom where men are slaves living in misery, sickness, madness, anger, rage, depression and finally death.