Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fvck corey wayne

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The community has its "20% of the men are having 80% of the sex" theory, which sounds much more reasonable.
Well, technically the 80/20 rule (Pareto Principle) isn't a hard limit where on either side of which the results are evenly distributed.

Within the TOP TWENTY PERCENT the Pareto Principle still applies. Meaning that given a large enough sample size, within that top twenty percent, twenty percent is doing eighty percent of the work.

Let's say you have a thousand guys, and a thousand girls. Each has sex once a week, on average, just for arguments sake. We'll assume that each girl has sex only once per week (just for argument's sake)

200 guys are banging 800 women.

But within those top 200 guys, twenty percent (or 40 guys) is having eighty percent of the sex with those 800 women (or 640 women).

So out of the 1000 guys and girls, 40 guys (4 percent) are banging 640 of the women (64 percent).

Of course, girls have sex more than once a week, and in real life, the breakdown of SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS (rather than sex for the first time between a guy and a girl) is more likely the top 20 percent of girls banging the top three or four percent of guys.

But as a marketing gimmick it's not incorrect to say that 3% of guys are having more than half of all the sex. Whether or not you can get into that top 3% simply by studying game is issue. I would reckon that the top 3% are just the natural players, athletes, etc. That have always gotten the most pvzzy. Some of them may TEACH game, but I doubt any of them got to where they are by STUDYING game.

B

BlueAlpha1

Very likely? It's much more likely that you are.
No it isn't, moron. I'm not claiming to be a "life coach" whose mastered the art of everything, and returns the favor by offering recycled cliches on the internet for $1000 an hour. If I am not making any claims about myself, I'm a fraud at selling what exactly???

On the other hand, if I'm still on this forum at 46 initiating internet beefs, with over 5,000 posts and still fighting with strangers, I will know that just like @bigneil I have probably failed at life. There used to be another poster here named TicTac you might remember. He was another old curmudgeon who couldn't get along with anyone but claimed to live a life "most of us couldn't dream of". Inevitably he got banned for being a tool. Nobody whose achieved these kinds of levels of success is as bitter, confrontational, and insecure as you. Unless they're some sort of alcoholic or drug addict. So which one are you?

I have published pictures of about 20 women, many of whom I dated, many of whom rated up to the 99 percentile in beauty. I also published pictures of myself, and details of the business I have run for 20 years. BlueAlpha on the other hand is simply an anonymous, hypocritical, self-declared Alpha with an affinity for trying to tarnish the images of men who have proven much more successful at seducing women than he has.
Anybody can post pictures of women, you fool. Post pictures of yourself WITH these women and show us a gesture to prove that it's you. Go ahead, I'll wait for all 20 of them.

And what's the name of your business? Let's hear the details. Show us your website.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it isn't, moron. I'm not claiming to be a "life coach" whose mastered the art of everything, and returns the favor by offering recycled cliches on the internet for $1000 an hour. If I am not making any claims about myself, I'm a fraud at selling what exactly???

On the other hand, if I'm still on this forum at 46 initiating internet beefs, with over 5,000 posts and still fighting with strangers, I will know that just like @bigneil I have probably failed at life. There used to be another poster here named TicTac you might remember. He was another old curmudgeon who couldn't get along with anyone but claimed to live a life "most of us couldn't dream of". Inevitably he got banned for being a tool. Nobody whose achieved these kinds of levels of success is as bitter, confrontational, and insecure as you. Unless they're some sort of alcoholic or drug addict. So which one are you?

Anybody can post pictures of women, you fool. Post pictures of yourself WITH these women and show us a gesture to prove that it's you. Go ahead, I'll wait for all 20 of them.

And what's the name of your business? Let's hear the details. Show us your website.
Dude your failing in life thinking Israel is a honest state. They discriminate and terrorize Palestinians for over a decade. I don't even take you seriousley, you have no clue about politics or your a pro zionist who hates arabs and muslims no matter the circumstances. I think option 2 is the case, that means your weak.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
A life coach is someone who will help you internalise some goals you're having difficulty attaining. Although can achieve with the right application.
The prerequisite skill\ability must already be a feature of the person using a life coach.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I'd listen to Corey Wayne over you anyway.
LOL

You're adorable.

Run along now into the arms of the Buffoon King. He feeds on the souls of hurt, disgruntled children.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Dude your failing in life thinking Israel is a honest state. They discriminate and terrorize Palestinians for over a decade. I don't even take you seriousley, you have no clue about politics or your a pro zionist who hates arabs and muslims no matter the circumstances. I think option 2 is the case, that means your weak.
No, they don't.

But instead of doing this here, let's discuss your anti-Semitic conspiracy theories in a PM?

And btw, 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
No, they don't. But instead of doing this here, let's discuss your anti-Semitic conspiracy theories in a PM? And btw, 9/11 wasn't an inside job. Idiot.
So you're a Jewish, stalker douche, here to defend the Status quo? I bet you love the Federal Reserve. Voted for Hillary.

Anybody can post pictures of women, you fool.
Jaylan, is that you? And why haven't you posted any pictures? Because you're a black woman?

Post pictures of yourself WITH these women and show us a gesture to prove that it's you. Go ahead, I'll wait for all 20 of them.
So now you can play dumb and demand proof? That's a great disinformation strategy. Those who were paying attention all along will note that I was featured in the two highest rated photos of my favorite girl (rated 97 and 99). Anyone can PM me to see them. I'll be taking more within 24 hours.

FACT: Alpha males do not waste time trying to prove that other men are beta. Only Beta males do what BlueBeta1 is doing.

FACT: Alpha males do not declare themselves alpha, let alone in their own title. Pathetic. See BlueBalls1.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But his stuff is too passive for my tastes.
In what sense do you think that, Deesade? Always been a fan of your posts so what would you change in his approach, in general?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m curious too. I skimmed Doc Love s system and it seemed the same as antidump s machine. Although asking Dee Safe for an update on a system designed to screen for LTRs seems a little cruel. He might burn his hooves ;-)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a 'relationship coach', and therefore the bar is set low to begin with.
A narrow minded and most likely trollish statement.
Sleeping around with different women is no more difficult than finding one to commit to you.

CJ Top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow a lot of beta internet keyboard warriors seeking approval here. Says all I need to know about you. I don’t 100% agree with every little thing Corey Wayne says, but most of his stuff is spot on. He’s banged and been in lots of relationships with gorgeous women, so he’s obviously doing something right. In addition, unlike most of these “ coaches” , unless you request one on one coaching, the principles of his work are free. You can curse him all you want , but if you have the self discipline to apply his work, you’ll see it works.

CJ Top

Don Juan
Reaction score
I m curious too. I skimmed Doc Love s system and it seemed the same as antidump s machine. Although asking Dee Safe for an update on a system designed to screen for LTRs seems a little cruel. He might burn his hooves ;-)
It’s not all the same. Doc Love practically suggests celibacy for the first month of dating. **** that. Doc has good stuff though. I just don’t agree with it all and have had more success with Corey’s work personally.

CJ Top

Don Juan
Reaction score
The good about Corey Wayne?

What he stole from Doc Love, however Corey doesn't have a system but a lot of secondspeak.

The bad: fellas, this guy is selling a let of FALSE HOPE.

Let her go and hopefully she'll persue you?

Hope to get your ex back?

Fvck this bytch gents.

Get back to basics. It's not a game. It's a way of life
That’s funny. It’s worked for me

CJ Top

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody that sells false hope I want to Choke them.

When is your schedule free? Weak. Buying into her frame and giving the impression that you're at her beck and call...

Get your ex back by going nc and living in hope! : how about fvck off. No man needs to suffer the indignaty of waiting and hoping for a bytch to come back

Fvck that.back to basics gents
He tells you to go date other women and never to call your ex again. If she comes back make her win you back. He doesn’t say wait around. You don’t even know what he teaches and you trash him. You sound like a fool

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He tells you to go date other women and never to call your ex again. If she comes back make her win you back. He doesn’t say wait around. You don’t even know what he teaches and you trash him. You sound like a fool
He does say "When is your schedule free", which I also agree is weak.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking for someone's availability isn't weak. You're a bit too obsessed with appearing vulnerable. A masculine man isn't afraid to appear vulnerable, because his sense of self worth has nothing to do with what she says or does.

Asking for someone's schedule shows enough interest to meet up, that's about it.

CJ Top

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. It’s when SHE texts YOU. You don’t reach out to her. When it’s an ex who dumped you then you make her come to your house for 3 dates in a row to earn you back. If she won’t then you don’t go out with her. You walk away. It’s not difficult. Corey’s work has worked for me. It obv hasn’t worked for you. Probably because you don’t know it that well, which is clear. What’s great is I learned it all for free as well. If you want to blame him go ahead. Enjoy those blue balls

Billtx49

Reaction score
Asking for someone's availability isn't weak. You're a bit too obsessed with appearing vulnerable. A masculine man isn't afraid to appear vulnerable, because his sense of self worth has nothing to do with what she says or does.

Asking for someone's schedule shows enough interest to meet up, that's about it.
Yes, I agree, has Nothing to do with weakness, it’s a common sense approach after she makes the initial contact because lives are usually busy…
Yours and hers

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not all the same. Doc Love practically suggests celibacy for the first month of dating. **** that. Doc has good stuff though. I just don’t agree with it all and have had more success with Corey’s work personally.
I've read Cory Wayne's book. Nothing is ever 100% but it's good (4/5 stars especially for newbies. Good refresher for me too in some areas).

Doc Love saved my ass in the early years; the early 2000's. Seriously. I owe him much in my subsequent success with women to this day. He and David Deangelo were the early adopters of dating coaching for men. If there is a Mount Rushmore of dating/women advice-givers, Doc Love should have a place. He's earned it. I do think Doc Love's techniques and some of his advice may need a 2019 overhaul, but his cornerstone principles are still rock solid and 100% accurate:

CONFIDENCE--(self) CONTROL--CHALLENGE
If guys today (and on this site) lived by these three principles--and they must be adhered to in unison--it would solve 99% of the dating and relationship issues they have.