Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tinder truth

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
90% of men on tinder have this fcked up idea that if there is match, you can message hi, and ask for a meet. Forget about flirting with the girl and getting her interested, 90% of men on tinder have no clue how to do it. Tinder dumping ground of beta afcs with no balls to approach a girl in real life.
lol this pus.sy worshipper implying men have to flirt and make her interested

PS no it wont work if youre not attractive

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say you're both right, women like to lead men on a wild goose chase, it's thrilling for women to make guys act like fools then they realise it's way too easy, not challenging and they drop off Tinder.

Then you're left with the serial social retards who roams those halls of Internet.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say you're both right, women like to lead men on a wild goose chase, it's thrilling for women to make guys act like fools then they realise it's way too easy, not challenging and they drop off Tinder.

Then you're left with the serial social retards who roams those halls of Internet.
nothing wrong with being a little bit odd

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol this pus.sy worshipper implying men have to flirt and make her interested

PS no it wont work if youre not attractive
Tender is all about look , even if it is match like @Spaz said, they are matching sometimes for just attention. if you message her and she didnt respond it mean she is not really willing to escalate with you. Dont waste your time on Tender if you are under 7.5 if you are over 30 , and under 8 if you are under 30 year old

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
nothing wrong with being a little bit odd
Men can be an oddity since some were inherently born to be so, some traits were sacrificed in order for men to excel in certain fields.

But women were made to be social butterflies, and the only greatness a women can ever hope to achieve is to be the greatest manipulator ever to walk the earth, their only natural born talent.

So if a woman is on Tinder, she is a retard.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Men can be an oddity since some were inherently born to be so, some traits were sacrificed in order for men to excel in certain fields.

But women were made to be social butterflies, and the only greatness a women can ever hope to achieve is to be the greatest manipulator ever to walk the earth, their only natural born talent.

So if a woman is on Tinder, she is a retard.
yeah thats why most inventions and companies were made by men and thats why in complex fields like IT theres no girlz at all

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls are also lazy.

I'm ready to write a tinder guide when I have the time. Maybe on Tuesday, and I will write about my experience and I would also like to know about the experiences of others as well.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to use it for sex

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
yeah thats why most inventions and companies were made by men and thats why in complex fields like IT theres no girlz at all
You got it right buddy.

A man's oddity - therein lies his genius.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve smashed about 15-20 girls from tinder, bumble and plenty of fish. I did start getting burn out the end of last year, and this year I’ve only had sex with about 7 different women.

I’ve tried to stay loyal in my two relationships with my current plates, but now I’m getting urges to peruse new women.

I got some girls number on the train last night, she looks quite young I’m guessing 18-20, part of me just wants to block everything out and have an easy relationship with these two girls that I know quite well. It’s an effort in the beginning, you have to do stuff, spend money, be fake, pretend you’re not scum.

I have 49 new matches on tinder that I haven’t even talked to. They are my reserves for down the line, maybe later this year.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether you choose OLD, cold/warm approach, venue hopping, there are laws of supply and demand. So either you get on the right side of the supply/demand curve required or you get off--whether that be OLD (pic status) , venue hopping (venue status), cold/warm approach (game status), or social circle (tribe status).

There are ways to maximize your success in any direction you elect to meet women, especially Tinder game. Instead of saying XYZ sucks, ask, "How can I maximize my success in XYZ?" There are tradeoffs, downtime, and investment in any pursuit.

People who win put in the required work to win. Don't blame the "game." Blame yourself, pick a path, put in the work, and get better .

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You want a deep insight into why men are on OLD? Outlined in red.

Lesson One

A young man, overflowing with desire, saw a woman he thought was extremely cute. She was simply walking around and was involved with her own things.

“I should speak to her,” he told himself. “I must meet her!”

But his body would not obey. He stood there, watching her in the corner of his eye, and felt as if he was burning. She eventually left and he cursed himself even more.

Then appeared another woman who was even cuter!

“I should say hi,” he told himself. Yet, he stood like a statue and his body felt as if he was burning. “She is out of my league. She would never go for someone like me!” He never approached and the woman left.

Yet, another woman appeared more beautiful than the first two!

Somehow, he got himself to approach. “Hi!” he sputtered nervously. She was pleasant. He eventually asked for the number to which she said no. Even though he failed, he felt much better that he tried.

“Alas,” he said now realizing the error of his ways.

“Rejection is better than Regret”

“Remember,” said Pook. “Change is gradual. Before, you saw no opportunities. Now, you see them all about you, yet you are too hesitant to take them. You’re slowly becoming more aware.”

“What are you saying?”

“When you find yourself hesitant, always yield to Action. If you see her, do not wait, gawk or wait for a ‘perfect moment’. Action, action, action!”

“Pook, I cannot. You see... I am insecure. I don’t have that confidence!”

“You are confusing CAUSE and EFFECT. The CAUSE of your hesitant nature is not because of your insecurity. You have not gotten what you’ve wanted, what you’ve desired. THAT is the cause of your hesitant nature.”

“What?”

“You are caught in the vicious cycle. You are hesitant because you are not used for things going your way. And things will never go your way because you remain hesitant. You see what you want, become hesitant, and the door of opportunity closes. It happens again. And again. And again. With each choice towards Inaction, you reject yourself a little bit more.”

Pook continued. “This is where that cycle of hesitation leads. In your world of Hesitation, you shred off more and more of your manliness until you turn into a full-fledged Nice Guy. Then you seek to remove hesitation by making the approach risk free. Then you start giving gifts, poetry, flowers, and declarations of love. You start to examine and re-examine non-existent signals until they read the way you want them to read. In the end, you place her on the pedestal and throw yourself to her worship.

“If there is a choice between less pain or the possibility of more pain, we default to the less pain. In adolescence, going for a girl and failing made you think everyone else would laugh at you. Whether or not it was true, you thought it was true. This was how you were kept within the cycle.”

“But Pook! How do I get out?”

“By realizing that the choice of Inaction is more painful than Action. Childhood is over. You are the MAN. You must approach. Always default to Action now. From those of us who wasted years in that hesitation mode know that Rejection is always better than Regret. Always.”

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The whole thread in a nutshell.