"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

How To Turn Ex GF Into A FWB?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
As you know I dumped a chick recently after 4 months of dating.

One because of her behaviour and two because of the HUGE red flags.

I also began to develop feelings for her, so dumping seemed like the only option.

Now that a week has passed, I realise a couple of things.

The idea of giving exclusivity and a LTR to this woman was really dumb of me in the first place.

She has LOTS of red flags, and should never had been anything more than a plate or at best FWB.

I realise that now... However she was HOT and the sex was amazing.

It seems a shame I miss out on lots of sex mileage here.

I am considering reaching out and try get her on board as FWB.. Simply smash and send her home the next day.

At the same time I am a little apprehensive.. I developed feelings for her and I don't want that to come back.

Also she is a terrible candidate for a relationship, so I am tempted also to move on and not look back.

There is also the possibility she will reject me if I reach out? Not sure how I would feel about that.

Good or bad idea guys?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
U still have feels for her bro. Thats normal. U shouldnt dump someone just because you catch feelings. Thats weak.

I am curious as to the red flag? Also who cares if she rejects u man thats all ego. If u want her let her know but your game needs to be on some dark triad level to get her back and rly throw her for a loop but i dont think u have it in u and honestly its not a route i would recommend
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
U still have feels for her bro. Thats normal. U shouldnt dump someone just because you catch feelings. Thats weak.

I am curious as to the red flag? Also who cares if she rejects u man thats all ego. If u want her let her know but your game needs to be on some dark triad level to get her back and rly throw her for a loop but i dont think u have it in u and honestly its not a route i would recommend
The red flags?

01.Abused as a child

02.Worked as a semi nude dancer in hotels abroad also clubs & bars some years ago.

03.Has done nude modelling, bondage modelling & possibly some porn too.

04.Has self harmed herself on a couple of occasions in the past.

05.Has tried a 3sum and a 4sum.

06.The guy who was her pornographer years ago, still comes to sleep over at her house every other month.. He is ugly & in his 60's... But she swears they are only freinds.

07.Takes cocaine occasionally & has a friend who is addicted to cocaine, who she lends money to.

08.Has intimacy issues

09.Didn't make much effort with me in regards to texting and general communication.

10.Has lots of male friends, she mentions alot.

Is that enough red flags bro? Because I can actually carry on lol.

This is why I dumped her, because catching feels for her, and a LTR would have been such a dangerously risky venture.

Full of doubts and mistrust.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
The red flags?

01.Abused as a child

02.Worked as a semi nude dancer in hotels abroad also clubs & bars some years ago.

03.Has done nude modelling, bondage modelling & possibly some porn too.

04.Has self harmed herself on a couple of occasions in the past.

05.Has tried a 3sum and a 4sum.

06.The guy who was her pornographer years ago, still comes to sleep over at her house every other month.. He is ugly & in his 60's... But she swears they are only freinds.

07.Takes cocaine occasionally & has a friend who is addicted to cocaine, who she lends money to.

08.Has intimacy issues

09.Didn't make much effort with me in regards to texting and general communication.

10.Has lots of male friends, she mentions alot.

Is that enough red flags bro? Because I can actually carry on lol.

This is why I dumped her, because catching feels for her, and a LTR would have been such a dangerously risky venture.

Full of doubts and mistrust.

LOL ok now that you put it in perspective. How desperate are you? Those arent just red flags those are straight up evacuate now notifications. Forget and move on bro. Nothing she brings to your life will be worth it. Find new females that arent as fked up
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
LOL ok now that you put it in perspective. How desperate are you? Those arent just red flags those are straight up evacuate now notifications. Forget and move on bro. Nothing she brings to your life will be worth it. Find new females that arent as fked up

Haha i'm glad I enlightened you on the situation.

Your brov... Even just seeing her exclusively for sex isn't worth it.

I don't care what anyone says on here.. Whenever you sleep with someone regular, kiss, fuk, hold each other...

There ALWAYS probability of catching some feels overtime.. Unless she isn't attractive or hot.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
LOL ok now that you put it in perspective. How desperate are you? Those arent just red flags those are straight up evacuate now notifications. Forget and move on bro. Nothing she brings to your life will be worth it. Find new females that arent as fked up
Well the involvement in porn or nude modeling she claims was quite along time ago.

Still its a reflection of her character.. The guy who was her manager or pornographer is still still in the picture, and sleeping over at her house.

The drugs, Cocaine is still in the picture.. With some encouragement, always a risk of her going back to the nudity stuff if she got desperate for money.

Dumping was the correct course of action!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I found this video on YouTube

Some really good list of Red Flags on it.

Quite a lengthy list

 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Sharon Stone from Casino.. Brilliant portrait of a Toxic as fuk woman.
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
After a breakup like this your subconscious tries to convince you you'll be able to keep her as fwb. When In reality it will never work when you've developed feelings for her like you have. You will more than likely develop even deeper feelings for her as a result thus falling deeper into her toxic vortex. Right now you have all the power. If you try to fwb her she will end up having that power of you.

*****For a dog that returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly*****
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
After a breakup like this your subconscious tries to convince you you'll be able to keep her as fwb. When In reality it will never work when you've developed feelings for her like you have. You will more than likely develop even deeper feelings for her as a result thus falling deeper into her toxic vortex. Right now you have all the power. If you try to fwb her she will end up having that power of you.

*****For a dog that returns to his own vomit, so a fool repeats his folly*****

I've done a crap load of soul searching..

And without a shadow of a doubt, I realise how dumb I was trying to LTR her.

Infact i'm laughing about it now.

This girl is DAMAGED beyond repair.

I want to get as much sexual mileage out of this situation as possible...

However I agree with you guys... Best to leave it for a while.

I hold the power at the moment... Reaching out now, could turn everything around.

Maybe later down the line, I can use her like the hoe she actually is.
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
I found this video on YouTube

Some really good list of Red Flags on it.

Quite a lengthy list

In the video he even tells you NOT to keep toxic women around even if it's casual. It's like having an IV drip of poison that slowly infects you, slowly takes away your masculinity, makes you angry, confused and ultimately infects your mind. There is always an element of love when sleeping with a women. She is your drug/addiction and if you go back to fwb her, you're ultimately letting that poison she infected you with destroy you even further.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
In the video he even tells you NOT to keep toxic women around even if it's casual. It's like having an IV drip of poison that slowly infects you, slowly takes away your masculinity, makes you angry, confused and ultimately infects your mind. There is always an element of love when sleeping with a women. She is your drug/addiction and if you go back to fwb her, you're ultimately letting that poison she infected you with destroy you even further.

This is true... None of us are immune to the power of hot sexy puzzy.

Its certainly is slow poisoning.. I am staying well away
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
In the video he even tells you NOT to keep toxic women around even if it's casual. It's like having an IV drip of poison that slowly infects you, slowly takes away your masculinity, makes you angry, confused and ultimately infects your mind. There is always an element of love when sleeping with a women. She is your drug/addiction and if you go back to fwb her, you're ultimately letting that poison she infected you with destroy you even further.
Stovepipe watch this video.. This guys is brilliant.. Fantastic advise

 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
In the video he even tells you NOT to keep toxic women around even if it's casual. It's like having an IV drip of poison that slowly infects you, slowly takes away your masculinity, makes you angry, confused and ultimately infects your mind. There is always an element of love when sleeping with a women. She is your drug/addiction and if you go back to fwb her, you're ultimately letting that poison she infected you with destroy you even further.

I agree with you man.. Anytime you fuk and attractive woman, there is always some love element there.

If it's some chick your barely attracted to, then that is a different matter
 

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
Stovepipe watch this video.. This guys is brilliant.. Fantastic advise
I did. It's a must watch for all men who don't know about toxic women. Even if you do he does explain things in a way that is different than a lot of other videos on the same topic. I've been saying for years they need to teach this sh!t in school.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
The red flags?

01.Abused as a child

02.Worked as a semi nude dancer in hotels abroad also clubs & bars some years ago.

03.Has done nude modelling, bondage modelling & possibly some porn too.

04.Has self harmed herself on a couple of occasions in the past.

05.Has tried a 3sum and a 4sum.

06.The guy who was her pornographer years ago, still comes to sleep over at her house every other month.. He is ugly & in his 60's... But she swears they are only freinds.

07.Takes cocaine occasionally & has a friend who is addicted to cocaine, who she lends money to.

08.Has intimacy issues

09.Didn't make much effort with me in regards to texting and general communication.

10.Has lots of male friends, she mentions alot.

Is that enough red flags bro? Because I can actually carry on lol.

This is why I dumped her, because catching feels for her, and a LTR would have been such a dangerously risky venture.

Full of doubts and mistrust.
11. Is HIV+.

Don't.
Do.
It!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top