Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Holding hands

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Why not just for the sake of it?

So cringy. Hop away.

He wouldn’t know what to do with you in real life. If you kissed him, he’d still be a toad. No prince would be revealed. Just an idiot in a tux. Probably someone’s Butler
Young and naive. Precious.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s your girl, grab her hand if you want to

Alot of guys think it’s beta to initiate a call, initiate affection etc.. when in fact you will get dumped if you never do these things. Obviously she should be doing it most of the time but if you never do them she will resent and dump you.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
What an odd thread. Lol

Why don’t you just stick your hand out so she can grab it. For crying out loud. I need an aspirin.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think Aragorn or James Bond would ask this question?
Guys around here would probably consider Aragorn a beta, because he's committed to Arwen. Even if she is an elf.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just for the sake of it?
Because it’s not needed unless you’re alone but that’s my personal preference.

matteo-d

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you really ask that question if you didn't give a **** about what people think of you ?
Why caring so much about other people's opinion.

Beta or alpha, when you want to do something, just do it, and don't apologize, as long as you're not hurting anybody, you do whatever you want. If you want to take the hand, do it. It's only awkward and weird if you feel internally that it is. Don't apologize for what you want and everything will go by.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to grab them by the pvssy to get their attention. Be bold. @SeekerOfTheWay always seem to prefer masculine men who go up to her, grab her by her pvssy and lead. Do that (joking; of course).
#pandering

Lol, it's working too, lololololol #sogullible

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@SeekerOfTheWay posting style. Drags them right in! Lolol #pandering #itsworking #InboxFull
I don’t have a style really, i post how I am in real life. :) Also, i enjoy your posts.

To add, i have to say also that the men on this forum so far have lived up to what they “preach.”. No one has hit on me in my inbox and i don’t get much mail at all. One exception and he’s being ignored for being beta. haha. Also, i drunk messenged one dude on here that seems to not like women and asked to hook up. i forget who.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound jealous.

Here's a solution, be less manly and you might get the same attention that we all know you crave.
I'm not here for anyones attention

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t have a style really, i post how I am in real life. :) Also, i enjoy your posts.

To add, i have to say also that the men on this forum so far have lived up to what they “preach.”. No one has hit on me in my inbox and i don’t get much mail at all. One exception and he’s being ignored for being beta. haha. Also, i drunk messenged one dude on here that seems to not like women and asked to hook up. i forget who.
Yes, I had my fair share of inquiries when I first posted here, even with my current posting style. Be careful. There's men on here who will be sweet and nice to you and then turn on a dime just to be evil. They'll post they have pictures of you, that you've sent them nudes, that you've pleaded with them to sex them, etc. I was sincerely trying to be helpful and encouraging and all it got me was posters lying about me. That DM you sent drunkenly? It's been passed around and they're talking about you. My unsolicited advice? Don't share anything about who you are, not your name, phone number, pictures, etc. This isn't a safe place, at all. My DMs are off. It's not worth the hassle.