Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants sex, no dating, no strings attached

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I have one better. BV. Bacterial Vaginosis. Some ladies that go through a lot of dudes will have a change in their vaginal flora. BV, while it cannot harm a dude, it can wreck a lady's vaginal flora. Causing a lot of pain itching, smells and white or green discharge. If a lady gets it more than once, it could become chronic. When it's chronic, you're fvcked; and not in a good way. I dated a lady once like this. We didn't last because we couldn't have sex due to BV. I didn't really know what BV was until I researched it years later. There is no cure. Also, it can make it easier to catch other sexual infections.

Again, for ladies who like to play around, there can be some serious consequences for playing the field.
But why does HIS junk smell even after a bath. It’s not me for sure. I have brought this up to him and I think embarrassed him. He just denied that he stank. lol. Yes, we need to be careful with our lovely Ph down there. But could it be him and not her?!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But why does HIS junk smell even after a bath. It’s not me for sure. I have brought this up to him and I think embarrassed him. He just denied that he stank. lol. Yes, we need to be careful with our lovely Ph down there. But could it be him and not her?!
Diet

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Everything is discussed and out in the open. I am aware of the risks, which is why i don’t sleep around as much as i would like. condoms don’t even prevent everything like HPV and most men have that.

i was being facetious about “the wall.” I don’t believe there’s a certain age for that. Men and women hit a wall when they become bitter and angry imo. I have never worn makeup, tanned, i eat right and i look young and i am not bitter, but happy. So i’ll never hit the so called wall!

As far as clingy and needy, i am up front with men i see in the beginning that i am not looking for anything too serious. No implied dates, marriage or monogamy. It’s just not where i am at now. they ALL say “oh cool no problem “ and seem thrilled. After a few dates (sometimes ONE) they get needy by texting a lot, saying how great it was and i am. And trust me, i’m not great. I’m flawed and annoying like all of us. I have to keep playing defense saying and say “i will let you when i am free” because they ask about another get together too often. They are okay at first that i am non exclusive and then they ask about the other guys and get weird. I feel like i must somehow be attracting damaged men. i am trying to figure it out. It may be because i am being too emotional with them. Too loving. But that’s who I am.
Usually, at least for me, it's the lady who brings up exclusivity. Depending on how I feel, I would entertain it. However, I never chase, and I think that is where a lot of men fvck up. Then again, I am really busy at my job, running for public office and my side hustle, so right now, I can only handle one or two.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Everything is discussed and out in the open. I am aware of the risks, which is why i don’t sleep around as much as i would like. condoms don’t even prevent everything like HPV and most men have that.

i was being facetious about “the wall.” I don’t believe there’s a certain age for that. Men and women hit a wall when they become bitter and angry imo. I have never worn makeup, tanned, i eat right and i look young and i am not bitter, but happy. So i’ll never hit the so called wall!

As far as clingy and needy, i am up front with men i see in the beginning that i am not looking for anything too serious. No implied dates, marriage or monogamy. It’s just not where i am at now. they ALL say “oh cool no problem “ and seem thrilled. After a few dates (sometimes ONE) they get needy by texting a lot, saying how great it was and i am. And trust me, i’m not great. I’m flawed and annoying like all of us. I have to keep playing defense saying and say “i will let you when i am free” because they ask about another get together too often. They are okay at first that i am non exclusive and then they ask about the other guys and get weird. I feel like i must somehow be attracting damaged men. i am trying to figure it out. It may be because i am being too emotional with them. Too loving. But that’s who I am.
Could be his diet or more likely than not jock itch or a fungal infection. He should go to a doc. Both can be transmitted to you. If it gets in your pvs, it's not a pleasant experience.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes its just they need more water
He has a horrible diet! Eats out constantly, fast food, coffee and beer no water. I didn’t even think of that. Thought men were unaffected by such trivial things. lol. Thanks guys, ill feed him some pineapples on my knees.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

Another common cause of a fishyvaginal odor is a yeast infection. ..
You mention constant yeasts and he wants to shower after sex, does that tell you anything…
Yeast infections typically don’t cause a fishy odour. Maybe that’s how he smells in his groin area if there’s any sweat down there. The more the day goes on the less fresh people
are going to be down there after peeing and sweat etc. This is why I love my baby wipes but that’s another story.

In any case doesn’t appear to be a deal breaker for her.

A

AJ84

He has a horrible diet! Eats out constantly, fast food, coffee and beer no water. I didn’t even think of that. Thought men were unaffected my such trivial things. lol. Thanks guys, ill feed him some pineapples on my knees.
Lol pineapple, I know that theory.

Yeah if his diet is crappy his body odour will smell worse. That could be the cause.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol pineapple, I know that theory.

Yeah if his diet is crappy his body odour will smell worse. That could be the cause.
No water, alcohol, coffee, smoking would stink in his sweat or body scent. It certainly does on a woman.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Also, why do some (most) men get so attached so quickly? Before I started dating (i was married forever) I always thought women were the “needy” ones that emotionally attached first. I am finding the opposite is true. Is this normal? Or an i dealing with damaged men?
You were married in a different era. Now society has conned men into serving women at all costs or else they will die alone. It's the men that want to get married, its the men that want commitment, its the men that will do anything for sex, its the men that should sacrifice their lives for women.

The Powers That Be discovered that by giving women Power, and Disney discovered that by making women into virginal princesses and precious creatures, men cannot challenge status quo and there is lots of money to be made. The more Power you give to the female, the gender that decides to give sex to the man and creates life, the more the man has to work for society to get that sex and commitment from the women.

If a relationship fails, its the man's fault.
If a woman is mad, its the man's fault.
If the man is mad, it's his fault.
If the sex is bad, it's the man's fault.
If the man gets abused, its his fault.
When a women gets abused, its the man's fault.
If the women cheats, it's the man's fault.
If the man cheat's, its the man's fault.

Young actress takes off her clothes in a movie and seduces the main actor, actress blow up, becomes rich, and everyone wants a piece of her. No one cares about the man.

Young women dies in college. It's a national tragedy. Young man dies in a war defending his country. No one cares about the man.

Good way to make men the "needy ones."

RickTheToad

Reaction score
You were married in a different era. Now society has conned men into serving women at all costs or else they will die alone. It's the men that want to get married, its the men that want commitment, its the men that will do anything for sex, its the men that should sacrifice their lives for women.

The Powers That Be discovered that by giving women Power, and Disney discovered that by making women into virginal princesses and precious creatures, men cannot challenge status quo and there is lots of money to be made. The more Power you give to the female, the gender that decides to give sex to the man and creates life, the more the man has to work for society to get that sex and commitment from the women.

If a relationship fails, its the man's fault.
If a woman is mad, its the man's fault.
If the man is mad, it's his fault.
If the sex is bad, it's the man's fault.
If the man gets abused, its his fault.
When a women gets abused, its the man's fault.
If the women cheats, it's the man's fault.
If the man cheat's, its the man's fault.

Young actress takes off her clothes in a movie and seduces the main actor, actress blow up, becomes rich, and everyone wants a piece of her. No one cares about the man.

Young women dies in college. It's a national tragedy. Young man dies in a war defending his country. No one cares about the man.

Good way to make men the "needy ones."
Who hurt you dude? ;'p

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a thing? i am seeing someone that insists on not showering until AFTER.
I remember this thread, and we are still friends with that woman. Although we haven't fcked since 2015, she don't live near me. I got her number on whatsapp and viber and sometimes we write each other. I gave her advice on how to meet men. She still hates her husband.

Let me tell you about showering, I would not go down on a woman until she is showered. I can't stand smells. I'm pretty sure it's same with women. I mean, you walk, you sweat, sometimes you take a sht and wipe your ass. You might think you smell good, but down there there are always odors.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Is this a thing? i am seeing someone that insists on not showering until AFTER. I thought it was just his fetish and maybe it is but i have a feeling it’s a guy thing i don’t get.

Also, why do some (most) men get so attached so quickly? Before I started dating (i was married forever) I always thought women were the “needy” ones that emotionally attached first. I am finding the opposite is true. Is this normal? Or an i dealing with damaged men?

Any insights?
Normal for most men in the present social structure.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not buying this for a moment. Some serious rationalization going on here lol.

You’re accepting the types of relationships that you’re currently able to attract, given your cratering SMV relative to the man who is fvcking you.

Still a reaffirmation about hypergamy here to the men reading: A woman like SeekerOfTheWay would rather share with other women a man that has a higher SMV, than have a man with an equal SMV all to herself.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not buying this for a moment. Some serious rationalization going on here lol.

You’re accepting the types of relationships that you’re currently able to attract, given your cratering SMV relative to the man who is fvcking you.

Still a reaffirmation about hypergamy here to the men reading: A woman like SeekerOfTheWay would rather share with other women a man that has a higher SMV, than have a man with an equal SMV all to herself.
Doesn’t that directly relate to the ability to have kids though? I don’t want kids. Any man I date doesn’t want kids. i am seeing ages 25-57 and none of them want children. I don’t insistent on monogamy from my partners because i am not monogamous. So any male that wants mono with me is cut loose. And it’s been a few so far that were okay with me dating my 3-4 guys, then they wanted mono or pushed for more time than i would give. I don’t want to be the primary focus of any man because i have a full life already (in addition to my dating).

So i think you may be seeing it backwards. I am able to attract many different types of men and relationships. I have cut loose men with kids that were too young because that’s not what i want to deal with. I think you’re discounting that not every human being wants children. Of course i don’t put any of that out there when i first meet someone. i am just seeing them and enjoying them. those convos tend to come up ~month or so in.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Doesn’t that directly relate to the ability to have kids though? I don’t want kids. Any man I date doesn’t want kids. i am seeing ages 25-57 and none of them want children. I don’t insistent on monogamy from my partners because i am not monogamous. So any male that wants mono with me is cut loose. And it’s been a few so far that were okay with me dating my 3-4 guys, then they wanted mono or pushed for more time than i would give. I don’t want to be the primary focus of any man because i have a full life already (in addition to my dating).

So i think you may be seeing it backwards. I am able to attract many different types of men and relationships. I have cut loose men with kids that were too young because that’s not what i want to deal with. I think you’re discounting that not every human being wants children. Of course i don’t put any of that out there when i first meet someone. i am just seeing them and enjoying them. those convos tend to come up ~month or so in.
So you have mono and they don't want it? IIRC, it's only contagious for the first few weeks a person has it. After that, mono is no longer infectious.