"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

So.... I'm going bald

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I either dont care or wear a hat. Both have worked fine for me
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
OP has a problem with hairloss here. I'm not going into detail about my sex life on his thread

This forum has a problem with keyboard warriors not answering questions or offering any solutions to real problems
It was banter man, behave yourself.

OP didn't ask a question from what I can tell. He said he's going to transition to being bald. Good, my advice is to embrace the baldness. Pretty sure that's already been discussed.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
I've been shaving my head for years. Through much trial and error, I've found that these two products give me the closest, quickest, irritation-free shave.

 
U

user43770

Guest
It's the main contradiction in the fullheads' reasoning: they'll tell you it's not a big deal and that it's just hair, then they'll tell you to make all these changes (shave, grow a beard, tan, muscles, clothes, hats, confidence).

If it truly didn't matter at all, you could just... remain the same in every area, but with a horseshoe.
To be fair, muscles, clothes and confidence are recommended to everyone.

Shaving, getting a tan and growing a beard just come with the balding territory: shaving, because it makes you look more masculine; you work out, grow a beard and get a tan so that you don't look like a cancer patient :) and because they also make you look more masculine.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
Black guys can pull it off well, but most white guys look hideous. Many whites are better off with some form of shoe instead of sly.

Stupid fullheads do a buzzcut like its one of the most dangerous adventurers in their life. In their mind it is comparable with jumping with parachute. They call it bravery.

There was a youtube video where a woman talks about the positive aspects of dating a bald guy and to be open minded about being with a bald guy and giving them a chance. One of her big points was how a bald man could be "a really nice guy towards your pets or children".

Translation: bald guys can mainly hope for ageing crazy cat ladies or single moms.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
gonna tell you what I told my mom who love to bug me with useless things like these and I started showing some white hair, who cares?

you should not care, it not something you can change, even IF you did a hair transplant, that would only mean you care about the opnion of others, work on things you can change, going to work out is something good, you are working on what you can change
Not to mention some transplants look like shyt that’s worse than being bald.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Black guys can pull it off well, but most white guys look hideous. Many whites are better off with some form of shoe instead of sly.

Stupid fullheads do a buzzcut like its one of the most dangerous adventurers in their life. In their mind it is comparable with jumping with parachute. They call it bravery.

There was a youtube video where a woman talks about the positive aspects of dating a bald guy and to be open minded about being with a bald guy and giving them a chance. One of her big points was how a bald man could be "a really nice guy towards your pets or children".

Translation: bald guys can mainly hope for ageing crazy cat ladies or single moms.
I think head shape matters more than skin color. In such cases, I could see rocking a horseshoe e.g. Larry David.

I've noticed that you always chime in on balding threads with negativity. What's your deal?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
It wasn't too long ago that I had a full head of amazing hair (okay maybe a little while ago 5-10 years lol). But my hair has slowly been escaping. my forehead is much larger. the hair on top is very thin. and I have significant balding on the crown. It would be classified as a norwood 3v (if you're into that sort of thing). Up to this point, I've been hanging on.. Convincing myself that it's not that bad. hahaha. But I have noticed a bit of a hit in my dating life, which I think is derived partially from the decline of my hairline, but also from the decline of my confidence as it's always in the back of my head. I went as far with this as to start using hair fibers to make it look thicker. Okay, the hair fibers work pretty good. But it's all fun and games until I'm banging some chick in my bed and she starts grabbing my hair with a look of surprise across her face (yes it's fake bytch haha).

Anyway, I have concluded to start growing my beard out rather than clean shaven. and slowly cutting my hair shorter and shorter over the next one to two months as not to scare the shyt out of myself when I look in the mirror (contrast principle). Start tanning so that the top of my head is tanned. And working out five times a week (because why not?). Until I get to the point where I have a full beard and no hair on the top of my head. Wish me luck because I'm frickin doing this.
PMP mate, its the luck of the draw or lack thereof in the genetic lottery. Winner takes all. It is a *****. Play the hand you are dealt.

Seek a barber who is skilled and get advice. Pending the severity, the location, and the health of the scalp, some haircuts work. If its receded let it ride. If you have a massive bald spot at the crown, shave your head. If its thin, undercut and let it ride until its finished.By finished, i mean unhealthy.

I once was in miami South beach. I paid £100 for a haircut. I was given a scalp massage with rosemary oil and other essential oils. The lad who cut my hair was a flaming homosexual who gave me the best haircut ever. This ****er gave me a drop faze with SCISSORS. He was ****ed. He even showed me the details for creating the ideal silhouette for my head shape and jawline. The experience was very much appreciated. Consider the following as a one off even.

Sort out the stress you have which kills hair. Read Wjy we sleep by Mathew Walker or watch Jre podcast #1111 where he gurst appears. The importance of quality unbroken sleep is monumental for brain activity, optimise testosterone and endocrine system, skin, hair and everything. Clean up your diet. Salmon and fish oils among other foods are grest for hair health. Lastly, dandruff kills hair. I suspect Balding is a genetic predisposition issue and i think ph of the scalp is a huge issue.

If all else fails, gp dwayne Johnson on the world and get deezed and baeeeees.
 

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2002
Messages
2,163
Reaction score
679
Location
Florida
You get used to it after a while even if it is an unwanted part of your persona. Celebrities arent really good examples. Thats like a PUA telling midgets "Peter Dinklage from Game of Thrones is in the bar mogging all the chads. You guys need to watch him and imitate his moves." 2880
 

PMPed

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
6
Age
40
I mean the hair loss is really my only negative physical attribute. I have a good build and it doesn’t take much for me to get absolutely ripped. Strong facial features. And can grow a full beard.

I cut my hair into a short crew and am wearing it down now. Seems to look pretty good actually lol.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,126
Agreed. Dont take advice from stupid full heads. White guys with shaved head=cancer patient. Only thing worse than baldceling is being a manlet.
BRUTAL BaldShortCel BlackPill! The poor guy is also a FaceCel. :cry:

 
Last edited:
U

user43770

Guest
BRUTAL BaldShortCel BlackPill! The poor guy is also a FaceCel. :cry:

First of all, television is unrealistic by nature. It creates scenarios that are outside of the norm, so that feeble people will watch it in hopes of escaping their boring lives. In the real world, that video is akin to someone saying to me, "hey, you used to play baseball, right? Well we're going to let you face Justin Verlander tomorrow"... I'm probably going to strike out if I'm thrown right on the main stage.

He has a bad head shape, but he obviously doesn't spend much time trying to improve himself in other superficial ways, i.e. lifting weights and dressing better. If you expect to get pvssy based on your looks, you have to make an effort in the few areas that are afforded to you. I would use that guy as a prime example of where lifting weights, growing some facial hair and getting out in the sun would have a drastic effect on getting laid.

For us bald guys, the game is a bit different. Don't think about achieving the same success that guys with a full head of hair are capable of; think about maximizing your success as a bald man. There are many women that won't give you the time of day because of it, but that doesn't mean that you have to be celibate.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top