"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

How should a man handle a very sexually experienced woman who doesn't want sex with him, but only "love"?

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
lol at the hate on that reddit thread. woman creating self-detrimental public image with this "im hoe but not for u" bio and tons of incels getting triggered over some fat ho with makeup that has success only online

both communities are in deep rabbit hole
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I guess whoever created that profile is trolling, it seems like engineered to trigger male rage.

Anyway in case its serious, back in ancient times it was women like her to provide working power in brothels.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
It was 60 in two semesters at school. Total c0ck count probably over 100. There are many with c0ck counts in the 100's and some in the 1000's.
True.

If a woman is a c0ck wh0re and doesnt want to fvck YOU, that means she isnt that sexually attracted to you and only wants to use you for her own benefit (aka you will not get what you want from her).

Run run run.

Be the guy that fvcks the shyte out of her. Thats the guy that she will keep running back to. Not the guy buying her nice things.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
True.

If a woman is a c0ck wh0re and doesnt want to fvck YOU, that means she isnt that sexually attracted to you and only wants to use you for her own benefit (aka you will not get what you want from her).

Run run run.

Be the guy that fvcks the shyte out of her. Thats the guy that she will keep running back to. Not the guy buying her nice things.
And not the guy helping out being the shoulder to lean on or the handy man.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
It was 60 in two semesters at school. Total c0ck count probably over 100. There are many with c0ck counts in the 100's and some in the 1000's.
Exactly. Many women only report their number based on the number they enjoyed, not true total number. They justify this in their hamster brains somehow.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
It was 60 in two semesters at school. Total c0ck count probably over 100. There are many with c0ck counts in the 100's and some in the 1000's.
And we're not exaggerating. If 20-30 years ago, we'd be exaggerating and be called out. Women fvck like guys nowadays. It's totally turned on its head. Sure, I see em in LTRs where I live and work and they seem more normal in My area, but if I go to the big city to the south I'll see a whole different world. I live in a very 'clean' city. Women still wh0re here for sure, but there's more 'families,' now I don't know these women-in-LTRs-with-children's recent or distant past but they appear monogamous at the moment. Most are teachers, or professional women I deal with, BUT the ones in minimum wage jobs or who are 'struggling' or especially who's family is a distance away (they are not from here like several states away), I see having a myriad of short-term monogamous relationships, such as Livin-together relationships before she kicks him out or moves. And oh, she'll say, "My boyfriend..." but I'm like "is this the same one who...?" and she'll say no that was months ago or a year ago. It's a new year, I've already changed him out. Neurotic.
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
LOL
 
Top