Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How should a man handle a very sexually experienced woman who doesn't want sex with him, but only "love"?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
lol at the hate on that reddit thread. woman creating self-detrimental public image with this "im hoe but not for u" bio and tons of incels getting triggered over some fat ho with makeup that has success only online

both communities are in deep rabbit hole

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess whoever created that profile is trolling, it seems like engineered to trigger male rage.

Anyway in case its serious, back in ancient times it was women like her to provide working power in brothels.

Glassguy

Reaction score
It was 60 in two semesters at school. Total c0ck count probably over 100. There are many with c0ck counts in the 100's and some in the 1000's.
True.

If a woman is a c0ck wh0re and doesnt want to fvck YOU, that means she isnt that sexually attracted to you and only wants to use you for her own benefit (aka you will not get what you want from her).

Run run run.

Be the guy that fvcks the shyte out of her. Thats the guy that she will keep running back to. Not the guy buying her nice things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True.

If a woman is a c0ck wh0re and doesnt want to fvck YOU, that means she isnt that sexually attracted to you and only wants to use you for her own benefit (aka you will not get what you want from her).

Run run run.

Be the guy that fvcks the shyte out of her. Thats the guy that she will keep running back to. Not the guy buying her nice things.
And not the guy helping out being the shoulder to lean on or the handy man.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
It was 60 in two semesters at school. Total c0ck count probably over 100. There are many with c0ck counts in the 100's and some in the 1000's.
Exactly. Many women only report their number based on the number they enjoyed, not true total number. They justify this in their hamster brains somehow.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And we're not exaggerating. If 20-30 years ago, we'd be exaggerating and be called out. Women fvck like guys nowadays. It's totally turned on its head. Sure, I see em in LTRs where I live and work and they seem more normal in My area, but if I go to the big city to the south I'll see a whole different world. I live in a very 'clean' city. Women still wh0re here for sure, but there's more 'families,' now I don't know these women-in-LTRs-with-children's recent or distant past but they appear monogamous at the moment. Most are teachers, or professional women I deal with, BUT the ones in minimum wage jobs or who are 'struggling' or especially who's family is a distance away (they are not from here like several states away), I see having a myriad of short-term monogamous relationships, such as Livin-together relationships before she kicks him out or moves. And oh, she'll say, "My boyfriend..." but I'm like "is this the same one who...?" and she'll say no that was months ago or a year ago. It's a new year, I've already changed him out. Neurotic.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
LOL