Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her getting a better offer is the same thing as her not being into you

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do guys put this in a separate category when a girl cancels/flakes?

"She got a better offer"

It doesn't matter if she flakes/cancels whether she has options or not.....

THE FACT IS SHES NOT INTO YOU or not into you enough like she is with the other "offer"

Mentally make it simple so you can move on...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"She got a better offer"

THE FACT IS SHES NOT INTO YOU or not into you enough like she is with the other "offer"

its always simple. If they into you they want to be round you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorites are the ones that start off wanting to be around you, lose interest and yet the don’t want you going anywhere and will check up on you just enough to see if you’re still there. Then you meet someone else and all of a sudden guess who’s interested again?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
First step is to build wealth, skills or whatever that will add to your social value. Next be there. You will be the best around and the girl you target will be left confused and irritated. Soon she will make the move and you can cash in.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her getting a better offer is just rationalization for getting rejected. A woman does not choose between a hot guy 9 and an hot guy 9.5. She spins both plates. Even a hot guy 7 can make himself useful for her if he has good head game. She could even go to him for head and then go to the 9 for sex the same night because the 9 doesn't give head. Every attractive guy serves a purpose in a woman's ego validation eco-system.
Who said the 9 and 9.5 have better dee?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good point. I was just projecting my lack of penis size.
You make up fpr it with stupendous confidence and belief in your self. Thats also addictive. Your dyck and essense can be a drug to them. It doesnt need to be the biggest tool. Believe in your ability to excite her senses and take her to another place sexually.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the factors that decide your value? Not the projected values like most pua do? These pua would lose the moment a wall street guy with same confidence come on the boat

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are the factors that decide your value? Not the projected values like most pua do? These pua would lose the moment a wall street guy with same confidence come on the boat
All wont be attract to wall street guy. Many prefer the bartender or street dude. Thats the energy they like.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Because the former has actual power that lures women to his frame while the latter plays within women's frame, ticking off boxes within her frame on what's attractive in a man.

One molds himself to fit women the other molds women to fit him.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, what's a "better offer" to one woman won't always be for another. A "better guy" showing up may have 0 net impact on anything at all. And even if it seems to, who's to say he won't screw it up and effectively hand you back your spot?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"She got a better offer"

Because assigning her as slvt who trolls for better dyck is way easier than telling yourself there's no one else, she not into you because you don't do "it" for her.

It alleviates some self blame that you ARE the issue. That's way easier on the ego.

Think about it.... "She believes she found something better" versus "there's no one else, she just doesn't want you"

It's easier to lose against imagined competition, than to lose because you are you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because assigning her as slvt who trolls for better dyck is way easier than telling yourself there's no one else, she not into you because you don't do "it" for her.

It alleviates some self blame that you ARE the issue. That's way easier on the ego.

Think about it.... "She believes she found something better" versus "there's no one else, she just doesn't want you"

It's easier to lose against imagined competition, than to lose because you are you
YOU are not right for everyone no matter who you are.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU are not right for everyone no matter who you are.
Agreed and I prefer/appreciate when people choose to eliminate themselves due to lack of interest, instead of hanging around and wasting everyone's time.

But the original question was, why is it that everyone here assigns a woman's lack of interest to "she got a better offer from another dude" "why is it always another dude and not simply lack of interest in her part?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed and I prefer/appreciate when people choose to eliminate themselves due to lack of interest, instead of hanging around and wasting everyone's time.

But the original question was, why is it that everyone here assigns a woman's lack of interest to "she got a better offer from another dude" "why is it always another dude and not simply lack of interest in her part?"
Who knows. Its better if she cuts you off instead of using you for attention. Many nowadays use folks for attention like its a science.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows. Its better if she cuts you off instead of using you for attention. Many nowadays use folks for attention like its a science.
That's true....but sometimes they'll randomly ghost you instead of using you for attention...probably cause they're not the mean type lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true....but sometimes they'll randomly ghost you instead of using you for attention...probably cause they're not the mean type lol
If man has at least one consistent and reliable source of puzzy he wont put up with it. Most od the problems here are due to a lack. If you got good puzzy that doesnt cause you problems you wont chase puzzy that's not yours that wants to waste your time.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If man has at least one consistent and reliable source of puzzy he wont put up with it. Most od the problems here are due to a lack. If you got good puzzy that doesnt cause you problems you wont chase puzzy that's not yours that wants to waste your time.
This is a random question. If I called a chick to plan first date and she replied she'll call me back in couple hours . And doesn't so I text her 'thanks for calling me back lol" at night ..she replies"I was talking about calling you back with sis lol" "so sorry" .. I reply "don't be sorry I have lots of options. I assume you don't wanna make plans?" She replies" lmao I was but you can go with your other options" "next"

Is she really just bsing
and wasn't really interested in hanging out?
She originally agreed to meet up for coffee at a certain day place and time before I got her number

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a random question. If I called a chick to plan first date and she replied she'll call me back in couple hours . And doesn't so I text her 'thanks for calling me back lol" at night ..she replies"I was talking about calling you back with sis lol" "so sorry" .. I reply "don't be sorry I have lots of options. I assume you don't wanna make plans?" She replies" lmao I was but you can go with your other options" "next"

Is she really just bsing
and wasn't really interested in hanging out?
She originally agreed to meet up for coffee at a certain day place and time before I got her number
Waste of time. After 1-2 meetups theyll want to hang at one of your places.