Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young, unemployed or still studying...meet the modern day guys living the dry spell

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://ifstudies.org/blog/who-are-the-men-without-sex

So apparently guys with no S and M aint getting laid, nothing close to that seems to happen to young girls...guess equality isnt that equal after all.

Regarding marriage it ways that its still within range for higher social groups and the fall in rates is due to lower classes, wonder if thats because the average salary is no longer enough to grow a family or cause women dont accept anything less than the top.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late

So apparently guys with no S and M aint getting laid, nothing close to that seems to happen to young girls...guess equality isnt that equal after all.

Regarding marriage it ways that its still within range for higher social groups and the fall in rates is due to lower classes, wonder if thats because the average salary is no longer enough to grow a family or cause women dont accept anything less than the top.
Probably both, but more the latter.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why would thos be surprising? These are likely guys that have no ambition or drive to do anything in life and that extends to ALL aspects of their life including women.

If you are unemployed or underemployed or broke the problem is you...and the solution is you also...

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Why would thos be surprising? These are likely guys that have no ambition or drive to do anything in life and that extends to ALL aspects of their life including women.

If you are unemployed or underemployed or broke the problem is you...and the solution is you also...
you mean im bad in bed if i have no money?

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not exactly newsworthy that guys living in their parents basement aren't cleaning up with the ladies.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to pay your dues. When I was broke and unemployed and depressed in my early 20s I got no action either. You keep plugging away and get to the light at the end of the tunnel.

God they were dark times. It’s the making of a man.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny thing is when your broke and unemployed the only thing you CAN do is get laid..

so much free time..

when you have money and tons of stuff to do for work you get laid far faar less.

the guys most of these chicks are fvxking are complete degenerates y'all know that right??

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha funny thing is when your broke and unemployed the only thing you CAN do is get laid..

so much free time..

when you have money and tons of stuff to do for work you get laid far faar less.

the guys most of these chicks are fvxking are complete degenerates y'all know that right??
When you’re unemployed and broke, please don’t forget depressed, nobody worth sh1t is happy in that situation, you’re not in the right frame to game chicks. You need to either be wallowing in self pity or climbing out of the dumpster trying to achieve something.

The guys smashing chicks while in the gutter are only banging basic hood rat hoes. No 8/10 chicks are banging no hopers. Anyone can smash a 6/10.

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nahh u got it all wrong man..

never place your self value on external circumstances.

read up on self esteem, read the fountainhead to.

if ur crying cause ur broke and have no job because that means you cant bang chicks thats such beta btch behavior omg

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you’re unemployed and broke, please don’t forget depressed, nobody worth sh1t is happy in that situation, you’re not in the right frame to game chicks. You need to either be wallowing in self pity or climbing out of the dumpster trying to achieve something.

The guys smashing chicks while in the gutter are only banging basic hood rat hoes. No 8/10 chicks are banging no hopers. Anyone can smash a 6/10.
There are 7-10/10 physical specimen hood rat hoes. They have all the physical tools.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't that sort of lessen the impact of rejection by potential chicks or lessen the value of having a girl? It would feel more like a social experiment rather than an ego-hit if you have an out because of your situation because you were never really invested in the outcome of the interaction, it's a joke to you. The thing is, you have to go rather far with a woman than just "hello stranger" for it to be at a level of them nosing into your situation in the first place or to be that interested.

I mean if you haven't read threads, people who have their sh1t together are striking out meeting women. Current posters and banned posters alike. Even if you are not unemployed and broke, if you are hanging in by a thread, or paycheque to paycheque, as most average struggling people are, do you still think these same chicks are going to want you then? You may as well be unemployed and broke if you get the same results that some of these posters on here are getting!

Murkserious said:
That's interesting. Most people in the world are poor. If what you are saying is correct, then why are first world countries having more of a birth shortage rather than other third world countries. I mean if you look at charity aid international, you always see hungry and starving children that are looking for sponsors. I take it their folks aren't rich. Do you think they thought about money before getting laid. I think people who are in third world countries are also getting laid too with refutes that idea.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s all down to the individual, when I have too much free time, girls aren’t on my mind because I’m destined for greatness and I’m not happy being broke and aimless.

It just so happens I’m not broke and aimless now, and have the status looks and money to do as I please. Why would a woman ever be my goal when I’m broke and down and out? I guess I just have a different mentality to most, I’m top .5% for intelligence, hence, no big Dave, I’m in the top 10% of earners in the UK which is by no means a poor country. I’m 30, grew up dirt poor, was abused as a child, single child no dad, lost my mum, and here I fvcking am living my best life. What’s your excuse?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

so much free time..

Only works in ur late teens and early 20's.

Women will practically spend money on you, buying you food, gas and even might put a down payment on a car for you then spreading her legs for you to enjoy life.

Doesn't work after 30's though.

But that's life when a dude is young.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to pay your dues. When I was broke and unemployed and depressed in my early 20s I got no action either. You keep plugging away and get to the light at the end of the tunnel.

God they were dark times. It’s the making of a man.
I went through some hard times in my 20s as well. Did some stupid things, learned some hard lessons, and had to put in a lot of hard work to improve myself.

This is why older people tend to rate themselves as being more happy. Guys are put through the fire in their 20s. You have a lot of fun, but it's not necessarily a happy time, if that makes any sense.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, it's not like young 20 year old guys go to school, work, or live with their parents to save money. I'm sure guys focusing on their future are "likely guys that have no ambition or drive to do anything in life".

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's not like young 20 year old guys go to school, work, or live with their parents to save money. I'm sure guys focusing on their future are "likely guys that have no ambition or drive to do anything in life".
There are some of those but there are also a LOT of guys in the category I described. Dudes that live at homw with their parents in their 30s, dudes that can't keep a job or work dead end jobs, dudes that live paycheck to paycheck and literally run out of money during the week, etc etc etc...