Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has no Soul

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously leave.
Have you forgotten that I'm the OP? I am not bitter about women. But that was a nice try.
In fact your idea about women and inspiration is more than a little bit underhanded. You want inspiration from her. That is incredibly narcissistic in nature.

This is an astonishing revelation for me. Not just a mere manipulation by the social order. But more importantly a complete reversal of the natural male/female dynamic. Now, men need women for inspiration and success and will have to go to them for success in life. I can see it in the social engineering now. Fully. You have done me a service brixlingo. Thank you.

I mean, I knew it but this, in its entirety is FANTASTIC!!! Whole generations turned upside down.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Dude sounds like a limp wrist. A preacher is a good role for him to play as they love to hide behind the cloth to "teach" young boys while trying to turn them out to the gayy way.

Comes on a forum dedicated to seducing women and instead tries to seduce other men. Lmao.

Dude needs to take his love of all things men to Grindr.
You just cant seem to bring yourself to speak of your objections. So I take it you have no real objections? Just nothing better to do?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you may remember this but there use to be a common saying in our world...

"Behind every good man, is a good woman." as if he was incapable of achievement unless he had a "good woman" behind him.

Maybe it was "Behind every successful man, was a good woman." Yeah I think it was this. I remember my mother drilling it into me and my three brothers. Feminine Imperative. My dad was in Vietnam at the time. Early 70's

Last edited:

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
You just cant seem to bring yourself to speak of your objections. So I take it you have no real objections? Just nothing better to do?
No interest in mentally masturdebating a closeted autistic homo who is petrified of women.

Ill just read your teary eyed posting journal itt and lol at you finding "strength" in weakness.

"Women have no souls" Doh God! Save me men! Lmaoooo

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
No interest in mentally masturdebating a closeted autistic homo who is petrified of women.

Ill just read your teary eyed posting journal itt and lol at you finding "strength" in weakness.

"Women have no souls" Doh God! Save me men! Lmaoooo
Didn't your bra fit? Take it back to Victoria Secret and exchange it. Still have the receipt?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
If every women doesn’t have a soul doesn’t that mean by definition all women will go for the same guy? They don’t have taste. How could they? They don’t have a soul as you say. Why do some chicks like rockers and some despise them? Why do some chicks date losers while HATING that popular guy. Why do certain smart hot girls not like that ****y football quarterback but go for the starving artist (seen it before in college. My buddy was the starving artist and takes girls from college frat boys without even trying to. He is just doing him).

I’ve interacted with people like you in real life and you all have the same vibe. Unhappy and bitter with sunken eyes
What do all of those types of women have in common? It is very much true that women have different archetypes they go for.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women and men are equal.
The feminine imperative culprit. Spoken right out in bold face assertion. Absolutely no evidence in any form to support it. Anywhere on the planet.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't your bra fit? Take it back to Victoria Secret and exchange it. Still have the receipt?
Sorry nancy boy, but i don't swing that way. Take your suspect, sexually deviant fantasies to a site dedicated to ladyboys.

Ask Spazcel. He specializes in S E.A tranny chasing you two could post your field reports there.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
This response totally made me realize you are an incel. Whenever I thought like that I got zero results with girls. Changing it to seeing them as my equal made them more comfortable around me and gave me long standing relationships. Lol PM when you are ready to grow up son
Don't make him break out his anime coloring book to post a "field report".

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Got what I wanted.
Epic Days out

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has turned into something else.

Congratulations naughty ninja, you're now gotten yourself a mini me, the minion that validates you.

Anyhow it's time to move on boys, banters aside and discuss the merits of the OP.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's better not to have a soul. No emotional investment in something as simple as an opinion.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it's better not to have a soul.
Taking this on another route, I firmly believe that women must not have a 'soul'.

And only then it's possible for a man to lead her into his reality.

There can never be an equal marriage or relationship, its naive to think otherwise, always one will be more dominant then the other.

When the wife is the dominant force then it fvcks up the marriage, the husband and the kids.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
Let's leave the girl scout goof troop to pin merit badges on each other and pass the plate of thin mints for finding "strength" in their weakness caused by them meanie women with no souls. LMAO

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That's enough Joel.

You're got what you wanted here. It's done.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking this on another route, I firmly believe that women must not have a 'soul'.
I agree with your tenets on leading.

But here's a fair question. Why would you want to pursue or be with someone who had no soul? If the soul be so important, that is.

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
^^^Dudes having conversations with "Joel" now? Did "Joel" get what he wanted? You trying to tell the forums something?

Be free. Its 2019.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with your tenets on leading.

But here's a fair question. Why would you want to pursue or be with someone who had no soul? If the soul be so important, that is.
A women's soul is an acquired soul or more correctly one that she molds herself to suit the environment she's in.

It's a biological induced survival mechanism.

When a woman has already been molded with a hardened bitter soul, its almost impossible to lead her. If that makes any sense to you.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A women's soul is an acquired soul or more correctly one that she molds herself to suit the environment she's in.

It's a biological induced survival mechanism.

When a woman has already been molded with a hardened bitter soul, its almost impossible to lead her. If that makes any sense to you.
So she has one...but it's evolution-based.