"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Her 'joke' kinda pisses me off ... Or makes me feel bad for her

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
I was texting this chick:

Me: Let's meet up on blah blah blah at this time blah at blah.
Her: ok
Her: I'll bring my gift cards
Me: You're good, I got you
Her: it was a joke buddy

Wtf? Is she saying she basically expects me to pay ....so shes baiting me? Or is she that damn cheap? Buddy sounds condescending to me lol.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Probably her way of saying the place is cheap. Low to no interest in dating, she must be toying with you, either flake or just use you for a meal. I'd change venue to an expensive restaurant some distance from where she lives and flake on her.
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Lol wow thanks for looking at that way. Yeah that's what I'm going to do, feel kinda disrespected. That 'cheap' place is Starbucks....a common first date. So I assume she's just not into me and toying.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude, literally like she said IT WAS A JOKE. Dont be so sensitive. Alot of communication gets lost in text. You dont get voice tone, cadence, body language, energy etc. Its very limited.

I dont understand how what she wrote would cause anyone to be butthurt, unless they are very insecure and have some kind of ego issues going on. A real man would soldier forth and just "gift cards? lol alright sounds good! :lol:" And move forward with the plans. Even better call her on the fukking phone and make arrangements.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I hate coffee dates
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Do what you want but being that sensitive will really limit your opportunities if you can't figure out a way to get thicker skin
 

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
411
Reaction score
113
Location
Houston,TX
Dude, literally like she said IT WAS A JOKE. Dont be so sensitive. Alot of communication gets lost in text. You dont get voice tone, cadence, body language, energy etc. Its very limited.

I dont understand how what she wrote would cause anyone to be butthurt, unless they are very insecure and have some kind of ego issues going on. A real man would soldier forth and just "gift cards? lol alright sounds good! :lol:" And move forward with the plans. Even better call her on the fukking phone and make arrangements.
That's how I saw it....I was like cool guess we're not paying a penny lol... " Lol it was a joke buddy" threw me off so I got curious on here...not butthurt at all. I literally thought for a sec she meant that she couldn't give a f*** about hanging out and now she's being condescending about a 'cheap place' . Everything was cool later and good haha
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
I would have said, good then you are paying :p

don't take things too serious, if you find something strange, make a joke, its also a good way to see if she is smart or a idiot, idiots normally tend to get pissy against jokes, when smart people would laugh.

its something I notice over the years, smart people when do dumb things laugh it of since he knows its dumb what he did and its not a normal thing he do, idiots in the other hand are so used to do dumb things when they do another dumb thing they can't take it anymore, they can't belive they are dumb so they get annoyed
 
Top