"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Is women's hypergamy making it so that chicks are all getting Chad's sp3rm donations?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I was reading this, and it got me purturbed:
The official suitor bios of The Bachelorette, whose 15th season premieres Monday night, are studied attempts at masculine posturing: Chasen became a pilot to impress the ladies. Garrett once snuck into a football stadium to make out with his girlfriend. Connor’s grandmother (but not Connor himself!) says he deserves a “sexy lady” to give her grandkids.

So what should viewers make of Matteo, 25, a management consultant from Atlanta, who says he has fathered 114 children as a sperm donor?
As once-secret sperm donations have become discussed more openly, DNA tests and online registries have also revealed cases in which single donors have produced 50, 100, even 189 biological children. These stories provoke an obvious question: How many children is too many for a single donor?
my opinion: Even with 99%-ile academic aptitude test scores & being white, I was declined to be a sp3rm donor in college because I was far below the height standards. :mad::mad: It is pretty clear that womyn are now simply getting their Chad "husband" by simply being allowing Chad's seed to fertilize them - and the beta male is only good enough for a husband & step-daddy role, even going so far as to shame men for not "manning up" when a single mommy needs a man. I'm disgusted. :down::down:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was reading this, and it got me purturbed:



my opinion: Even with 99%-ile academic aptitude test scores & being white, I was declined to be a sp3rm donor in college because I was far below the height standards. :mad::mad: It is pretty clear that womyn are now simply getting their Chad "husband" by simply being allowing Chad's seed to fertilize them - and the beta male is only good enough for a husband & step-daddy role, even going so far as to shame men for not "manning up" when a single mommy needs a man. I'm disgusted. :down::down:
Man up when You realize her motive and pump and dump it like a pro with a purpose.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
Man up when You realize her motive and pump and dump it like a pro with a purpose.
Hey, if you manning up means that you deceive her into thinking you're going to step up, pump and dump, who cares? They're trying to use you with their feminine wiles, why not use that to your advantage. Tap that a$$, drop a load in her eye and move on once she realizes you're not going to be that stupid. I think it'd be funny as hell to drop a load on her face and tell her you're not interested in being step daddy, then walking out the door.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Why would you deal with a woman that had children that way in the first place, let alone having kids?
 
Top