Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Game Guide by HB Rating: Specific Strategies!

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be easily sorted and ranked by appearance and beauty. You will have to be equally high or higher in ranking to have a good chance, we all know that. But can we agree that different HB's have different strategies? Here's what I've seen and experienced:

HB10: these girls are pro's. They are making money in modeling, acting or are active in the pageant scene. They will not be found in clubs or bars. They are traveling to photo shoots and have early shoots on weekend mornings. They must be careful about what they eat and drink: they can't afford late night outs or binge drinking as it will affect their appearance and therefore their income. And they clearly do not need male validation from the bar scene; they have plenty as it is. That, and they regularly receive offers from celebs, athletes and trust fund douches through their social media sites.

Plastic and cosmetic surgery is the norm: glute and breast implants, veneers, extensions, heavy photoshopping and filters, frequent tanning sessions. *Some* of these girls straight up look like cyborg monsters IRL. But that doesn't matter as long as they look good in photos and video and on film. But most do not. Most guys will immediately ejaculate seeing one of these girls in person.

Game tip: you will have to live in a big city, and either work in, or know people in entertainment or modeling. You will otherwise be completely shut out of this tier. Or, you will have to make connections to gain entrance to the hottest clubs in the city. This often involves having a lot of cash, drugs, or access to key jobs in the entertainment industry. The rank and file guy is better off forgetting about this tier altogether unless your intention is to become a part of this industry full time, in any way shape or form you can gain entry.

HB9: these girls are physical perfection, personified. Perfectly proportioned, perfect skin, perfectly symmetrical, gorgeous in every way. However, they are not 5'11. They are 5'4" or 5'6" or 5'7". They don't take their beauty to extremes. This means no cosmetic surgery or implants or grafts, etc. They marry in their early to mid 20's. Off the market ASAP. THESE are the girls who stay married, because their husbands will bend over backwards to keep them. No clubs or bars obviously.

Game tip: Gaining access to these girls is simple geographic luck of the draw. You either grow up or live in a city where these girls are actually available, or you don't. There are certain cities where there is an actual abundance of these girls. Ironically, they are located outside of the big cities, typically.

HB8: These are typically the hottest girls on the bar, club scene. They are intensely addicted to validation which is why they are relatively common in clubs and bars and quite active in social media. They are not so intensely hot (see hb9) that they get wifed up immediately and taken care of extravagantly. But they are hot enough to make hordes of desperate average guys drool and act like fools at clubs.

These girls are often in a series of relationships, often passed around by "chads." Again, they are not quite hot enough to get locked up for marriage immediately, but are hot enough to field constant offers and receive a ton of validation. These girls marry later: late 20's rather than early to mid 20's.

Game tip: these girls are intensely driven by validation. Their no. 1 goal is to secure the hottest looking guy in the club or bar. If you are or can become part of this tier, the doors will open wide. Appearance is everything for these girls.

HB7: these girls are insecure about their looks. They are clearly several tiers below the hottest girls. However, like 8's they can still command an enormous amount of attention from a large number of men. These girls often date DOWN. They can't keep the attention of the best looking, most successful men. But they will be spoiled and fawned over by an average looking man.

HB6: There's not a lot of difference between 6's and 7's. These girls however, receive significantly less attention than 7's. If they work very hard, they can become 7's, but if they let their looks slide, they can drop down into the abyss of 5's.

Game tip: date down. Become a male 8 or 9 or 10 and enjoy access.

HB5's and below. Not much to say here. These girls obviously stay single for a long time. If they are smart and pragmatic, they will marry the first man who shows signs of strong interest.

Game tip: avoid.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your right about the model 10's. One of my plates is an international model and she pretty much hangs out with models, photographers (good ones), producers, agents etc. I remember plenty of times we are talking about someone amd she goes out of her way to point out "Oh babe, she's just a normal girl / guy" so I know they are lower on the ladder of things. To her thats just her normal life..... pretty crazy stuff.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also they can be the sweetest girls on the planet if you can just keep your cool. Took me forever to learn to just be ****in cool about looks.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has no validity. A woman’s looks are completely subjective. Your 7 is a 10 to me and a 10 to me is a 7 to you.
T.T.A.T.S.
Have to agree with this here. It also comes down to sex appeal. Ive seen girls who guys would call a 6 but they ooze sex appeal. The way they talk or the way the walk and sway those hips as that ass jiggles from left to right. That right there would turn many guys on even though shes a "6". Funny this comes up because i've seen a girl recently who id say is a 5.5 or a 6 but that chick knew how to work that walk man!

Take Kate Upton for example, She was always talked about as gorgeous but to me, she was definitely not all that. That chick has no real sex appeal, no hips or a dynamic body other than her huge t*ts and cute face.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has no validity. A woman’s looks are completely subjective. Your 7 is a 10 to me and a 10 to me is a 7 to you.
T.T.A.T.S.
Everything is subjective, there's a movie reviewer who rates almost any movie considered good poorly and likes almost every movie other people consider garbage.

That doesn't mean that there's absolutely no point in discussing or reviewing movie quality.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HB9: these girls are physical perfection, personified. Perfectly proportioned, perfect skin, perfectly symmetrical, gorgeous in every way. However, they are not 5'11. They are 5'4" or 5'6" or 5'7". They don't take their beauty to extremes. This means no cosmetic surgery or implants or grafts, etc. They marry in their early to mid 20's. Off the market ASAP. THESE are the girls who stay married, because their husbands will bend over backwards to keep them. No clubs or bars obviously
I think it's kind of ridiculous to say you won't meet a really hot girl in a bar or club (what does her hobbies have to do with her appearance?) or that she won't be tall (european girls are tall)

Being more attractive is a reason NOT to get married, people who get married early are definitely not top tier in attractiveness.

Plastic and cosmetic surgery is the norm: glute and breast implants, veneers, extensions, heavy photoshopping and filters, frequent tanning sessions. *Some* of these girls straight up look like cyborg monsters IRL. But that doesn't matter as long as they look good in photos and video and on film. But most do not. Most guys will immediately ejaculate seeing one of these girls in person.
I can't fathom a girl who gets super expensive plastic surgery to enhance her appearance who then doesn't feel the need to go to bars and clubs.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
With "10's" I simply use the term to designate women who are considered to be hot enough to work in the entertainment industry in some form or another. Whether as models, actresses, singers etc.

This definition is starting to lose it's meaning however, as lots and lots and lots of subpar women are being hired in the entertainment industry. Like the fat pigs who are being featured in SI's Swimsuit Issue the last few years.

As an analogy, it's not always the best athletes who win. The athletes willing to juice and take PED's are more likely to win. Also, there is widespread corruption in officiating so many outcomes are rigged and are not true competitions.

Likewise, the "10's" are the ones willing to "cheat" with cosmetic surgery, implants, photoshopping, heavy makeup, etc. As far as rigging, look how many black women are winning beauty contests all over the world now. This is clearly an example of rigging in judges' voting. It has nothing to do with merit.

I think it's kind of ridiculous to say you won't meet a really hot girl in a bar or club (what does her hobbies have to do with her appearance?) or that she won't be tall (european girls are tall)

Being more attractive is a reason NOT to get married, people who get married early are definitely not top tier in attractiveness.

I can't fathom a girl who gets super expensive plastic surgery to enhance her appearance who then doesn't feel the need to go to bars and clubs.
You can meet hot girls in bars. Even "really, really, ridiculously good looking" hot girls in bars. But they generally top out at 8. I already explained why.

I've been to many high end clubs, bars and lounges in the biggest cities. But that's not where I found the hottest women.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve met 9s who act more like a down to earth 7.
Sounds like a unicorn to me tbh

Take Kate Upton for example, She was always talked about as gorgeous but to me, she was definitely not all that. That chick has no real sex appeal, no hips or a dynamic body other than her huge t*ts and cute face.
I think it depends on the kind of photoshoots she does. Maxim/Hustler/Playboy/Victoria's Secret/Instagram/Snapchat are where the sexy photos would come from. And since she's not a stripper or dancer of any kind it makes sense that she doesn't normally move in a sexy way

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
T.T.A.T.S.
How would you rate Hailee Steinfeld from Bumblebee?

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this guide is only to fuk with these girls.

Because living your life with a 8+ is a nightmare.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you rate Hailee Steinfeld from Bumblebee?
When you looking at celebrities you have to pretend they aren’t famous and picture them without professional level make up and hair every day..

If she was just a regular girl, with minimal makeup and average hair she would be a 6. There is nothing extraordinary about her face.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you looking at celebrities you have to pretend they aren’t famous and picture them without professional level make up and hair every day..

If she was just a regular girl, with minimal makeup and average hair she would be a 6. There is nothing extraordinary about her face.
Lets talk about the mixed-race guy in the movie for a minute. I identify with him because he has an afro like I did when I was younger and I was rooting for him to get with her in this movie. How do you think this movie portrayed this mixed-race guy coming on to her and her response to him? Also, Hailey voiced over Gwen in the Spider-verse, and a mixed-race Miles Morales was also coming on to her. So, her portrayal as being romantic interest with mixed-race guys in two oscar-level movies certainly got my attention.

Anyway, that aspect aside. What about the Gwen in Spider-verse. Do you think Gwen looks more prettier as a cartoon, or does Hailey look prettier?