Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men complain about not getting sex A.S.A.P?

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a good thing being it tells you that not every woman is easy and gives it up so quickly? I mean after all we are looking for good women aren't we?

We complain when women are too easy and that means they're sloots. Then we complain when women aren't easy and ask for a million and one ways to make them give it up A.S.A.P to which if she does then she's a "sh1t tester" who is making us jump through hoops. Or we say she must be getting banged by a conga line of chads.

So what is it? Are we angry at women who don't give us our pink cookies A.S.A.P? Or are we angry at the women who give us the cookies soon as possible?

INB4: Oh I'm just here to improve myself for myself and not for women!...on a site dedicated to meeting and picking up women..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a good thing being it tells you that not every woman is easy and gives it up so quickly? I mean after all we are looking for good women aren't we?

We complain when women are too easy and that means they're sloots. Then we complain when women aren't easy and ask for a million and one ways to make them give it up A.S.A.P to which if she does then she's a "sh1t tester" who is making us jump through hoops. Or we say she must be getting banged by a conga line of chads.

So what is it? Are we angry at women who don't give us our pink cookies A.S.A.P? Or are we angry at the women who give us the cookies soon as possible?

INB4: Oh I'm just here to improve myself for myself and not for women!...on a site dedicated to meeting and picking up women..
The way things are in 2019 sex has very low value. As such women give it easily to men they seek validation from. They arent making these men wait even two dates. Your a fool to go 10+ dates forking over major cash and you didnt hit. Peep the game and how its being done.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the longer it takes to get sex the closer you get to the friend zone and the possibility of a relationship never happening. I have so many examples it’s not even funny. Think the girls I used to chase or stick around months for ever suddenly fell in love with me even though we didn’t ever have sex? Hell no. This ain’t the movie. However one of the best relationships I’ve been in started out as a first date hookup and she spent the whole weekend with me, that turned into 7 years. So yeah, get sex as fast as you can cause the longer you wait the less of a chance you have to be with her in the future. I learned the hard way many times.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

That’s the irony I have noticed around here too. A couple of years ago I wrote a thread about it called How to Spot a Unicorn which started off citing this very thing.

It’s worth a review. Beyond all the personal sparring it’s actually a good thread that’s explored the exact thing the OP has noticed.

I knew I wasn’t the only one, lol.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Making men wait is a manipulation. When a woman thinks she might have run into a possible LTR/resource man, she knows that it’s best to postpone it to give the illusion of being a great long term catch.

First off, women don't see their behavior as slvtty. But she is fantastically aware of how men have moral codes and are careful not to give the impression that she’s been a total tramp with plenty of men.

This is a common manipulation. She sees you as a Resources guy. A possible cuck. She will let you think exactly what you are thinking right now and be content with your self induced blindness.

I can’t tell you how many women who have told me all kinds of things and always commenting how their cuck would never be able to handle those truths so they kept them for him. Even laughed about it. But they don’t mind telling me about their exploits right before I take them again.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Making men wait is a manipulation. When a woman thinks she might have run into a possible LTR/resource man, she knows that it’s best to postpone it to give the illusion of being a great long term catch.

First off, women don't see their behavior as slvtty. But she is fantastically aware of how men have moral codes and are careful not to give the impression that she’s been a total tramp with plenty of men.

This is a common manipulation. She sees you as a Resources guy. A possible cuck. She will let you think exactly what you are thinking right now and be content with your self induced blindness.

I can’t tell you how many women who have told me all kinds of things and always commenting how their cuck would never be able to handle those truths so they kept them for him. Even laughed about it. But they don’t mind telling me about their exploits right before I take them again.
So you're saying that the high value millionaires that post on this forum are cucks that are being withheld sex from because their women see them as LTR material?

How does one of means and value overcome their dilemma?

Athletes, Hollywood A list actors, billionaires, and the elite are being witheld sex by women who want to cuck them by being seen as great catches while they get trains run on them by men who have nothing to offer?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So you're saying that the high value millionaires that post on this forum are cucks that are being withheld sex from because their women see them as LTR material?

Athletes, Hollywood A list actors, billionaires, and the elite are being witheld sex by women who want to cuck them by being seen as great catches while they get trains run on them by men who have nothing to offer?
Keep studying. You have a ways to go. Those men get divorced raped left and right. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

D@mn... They cheat on the big boys like that for raw power.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Keep studying. You have a ways to go. Those men get divorced raped left and right. Lol
Men of means and value can afford it.

Broke men cry about getting divorce raped because they can't.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
That’s the wrong question. How does any man overcome that dilemma?

You are asking the wrong questions.
You are asking questions on how to get a wife. What questions should you be asking?

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Men of means and value can afford it.

Broke men cry about getting divorce raped because they can't.
Actually they keep making the same mistake and thinking it will be different. There’s nothing wrong with the women here. It’s the man.

Your comment doesn’t make sense. Men of means earned that money. Just give half away to her because she got bored and wanted to go get new diks or a higher value man?
How does that makes sense? Does a man give away half of everything he worked just for booty that gets less and less from her every year?

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
Actually they keep making the same mistake and thinking it will be different. There’s nothing wrong with the women here. It’s the man.

Your comment doesn’t make sense. Men of means earned that money. Just give half away to her because she got bored and wanted to go get new diks or a higher value man?
How does that makes sense? Does a man give away half of everything he worked just for booty that gets less and less from her every year?
Yes my comment makes sense. Because only low value cucks complain about being divorce raped. Where are these high value well known men crying about being divorced raped?

Where are all these high value well known men losing half their money? Can you give some examples we all know?

These same women who want to come off as virtuous and worth it to a high value cuck leave these men taking half to go to higher value cucks? Wouldn't their cover be blown by divorcing and taking half from a well known high value man as if an even higher value man is unaware?

Are you an A list hollywood elite? Famous athlete? Have you personally been divorce raped as one of them? Are you saying you're a high value cuck? If not you can't speak on high value divorce rape unless you are personally a high value cuck thats been divorce raped.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Yes my comment makes sense. Because only low value cucks complain about being divorce raped. Where are these high value well known men crying about being divorced raped?

Where are all these high value well known men losing half their money? Can you give some examples we all know?

These same women who want to come off as virtuous and worth it to a high value cuck leave these men taking half to go to higher value cucks? Wouldn't their cover be blown by divorcing and taking half from a well known high value man as if an even higher value man is unaware?

Are you an A list hollywood elite? Famous athlete? Have you personally been divorce raped as one of them? Are you saying you're a high value cuck? If not you can't speak on high value divorce rape unless you are personally a high value cuck thats been divorce raped.
No. I am saying that you can do with your money all you want. You're either a troll or you are seriously blue pilled chump who was raised by his mommy. The whole thing went right over your head. You can believe anything you want. Even Elon Musk just made his unicorn a multimillionaire. What did she do to earn that? Give him sex once a month after the honeymoon?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are being trolled by @NaughtyNinja

Don't waste time getting into a debate with him nor trying to change his mind, he'll magically reappear with another handle to answer even his own OP.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven’t met a girl that didn’t want to bang by date 3.

My date 1 kill ratio is so good now after years of practice. I would bet on myself to smash on 90% of first dates (and I have for the past year) if you give me a weeks prep including two late night phone calls.

As such, I don’t view women who bang straight away badly, I just think I’m very persuasive, charming and disarming which is why I'm good in my sales job too which actually helped me refine my social skills in general.

If you game a girl to bang you, how is that their fault?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll wait a few dates, not months or any prolonged amount of time, If for no other reason than I don’t have to. I don’t really need a woman for anything but sex & companionship, my life is great as it is so.. I’m not gaining anything by sleeping with you or not sleeping with you. So why wait? It’s like if it’s two McDonald’s within a mile and one has a line around the corner and the other is always empty.. which one am I going to? If I don’t get McDonald’s at all .. my life is still good. However since that’s what I’m craving I’ll take the most convenient one.
Also your formula makesguyswait=goodwoman is false. Usually when girls have some weird set time before they will sleep with a guy it’s because the got pumped and dumped x amount of times. Which is nice she is showing some restraint now, but all the same not my problem.

Last edited:

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score
No. I am saying that you can do with your money all you want. You're either a troll or you are seriously blue pilled chump who was raised by his mommy. The whole thing went right over your head. You can believe anything you want. Even Elon Musk just made his unicorn a multimillionaire. What did she do to earn that? Give him sex once a month after the honeymoon?
So anyone that doesn't head nod along in agreement with your anti-marriage stance is either "blue pilled or a troll".

You count other men's bank accounts and marriage lives too?

Men shouldn't get married cuz money? You sound like a mgtow.

Perhaps men shouldn't go into business or make money period because someone could always sue them and take half if not more.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
So anyone that doesn't head nod along in agreement with your anti-marriage stance is either "blue pilled or a troll".

You count other men's bank accounts and marriage lives too?

Men shouldn't get married cuz money? You sound like a mgtow.

Perhaps men shouldn't go into business or make money period because someone could always sue them and take half if not more.
How many meds are you on? Lol