Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This Forum is Depressing AF

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been skimming through the titles of the new threads and occasionally reading a few posts.

It's all like a broken record. Apparently every woman on the planet is bipolar and hypergamous! Not a single girl is worth sexing. Which is convenient since no one is getting laid anyway. Only posts which reinforce this negative mentality get upvoted, promoting groupthink and conformity.

Is anyone having any success? Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I've been skimming through the titles of the new threads and occasionally reading a few posts.

It's all like a broken record. Apparently every woman on the planet is bipolar and hypergamous! Not a single girl is worth sexing. Which is convenient since no one is getting laid anyway. Only posts which reinforce this negative mentality get upvoted, promoting groupthink and conformity.

Is anyone having any success? Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?

ive had some success following advice from his forum

i stopped because i got jaded

but advice works

Unvirgin yourself

your time is now

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres success. The lesson is in getting the entire picture over several months of education and then getting the eff outta here and living. Man must have standards, self respect, awareness, purpose, be able to earn and defend himself. He must understand various types of women and their true nature.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Theres success. The lesson is in getting the entire picture over several months of education and then getting the eff outta here and living. Man must have standards, self respect, awareness, purpose, be able to earn and defend himself. He must understand various types of women and their true nature.
This ^

This forum has become a place to learn to protect yourself from women just as much as hook up with them. If you don’t know how to protect your freedom, reputation, assets, career, and dignity from women then be prepared to loose them. Women today have no empathy or mercy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^

This forum has become a place to learn to protect yourself from women just as much as hook up with them. If you don’t know how to protect your freedom, reputation, assets, career, and dignity from women then be prepared to loose them. Women today have no empathy or mercy.
They are hunting men. They are taking power intentionally.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one example. I posted in a thread on 27 year olds. I found a lot of the comments to be on point. I added my own observations which others found to be accurate based upon their own experiences as well. Add to that, the one or two women posting were getting terribly irate which strongly suggests that the observations were accurate.

Then, someone asked me what could be done to improve their own lives and unfortunately I didn't bother to reply. I just found it fun to post up my observations and experiences and maybe get a rep point and I left it at that. I'll start another thread answering that guys' question. Hopefully it'll get as much traction and constructive responses as the negative 'all women are sociopaths, hypergamous and bpd' threads.

jsim

Don Juan
Reaction score
This ^

Most guys who are dating are younger. Most younger men don't have much money. They don't have assets to protect.

I agree with this, but I see almost no one on this forum taking pro-active action. No one for example, is going through the DJ Bootcamp. No one going through the Weapons of Mass Seduction program. No one is attempting to systematically improve their dating lives. These free programs are designed to help people save time and become more efficient and effective in their dating lives. Instead, guys on the forum choose to muddle along or worse, do nothing but complain.

The bottom line is, just about every last person on this forum is too lazy to help themselves. It's easier to complain about women. From what I can tell, 99% of the forum is devoted to complaining about women. Maybe 1% to self improvement. It's ridiculously skewed.

Last edited:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys who are dating are younger. Most younger men don't have much money. They don't have assets to protect.

I agree with this, but I see almost no one on this forum taking pro-active action. No one for example, is going through the DJ Bootcamp. No one going through the Weapons of Mass Seduction program. No one is attempting to systematically improve their dating lives. These free programs are designed to help people save time and become more efficient and effective in their dating lives. Instead, guys on the forum choose to muddle along or worse, do nothing but complain.

The bottom line is, just about every last person on this forum is too lazy to help themselves. It's easier to complain about women. From what I can tell, 99% of the forum is devoted to complaining about women. Maybe 1% to self improvement. It's ridiculously skewed.
I went through the DJ bootcamp probably 7-8 times. I have most of the DJ bible memorized to the point that it’s muslce memory...

I joined back in 2013 and I started seeing drastic results last year. I used to pull nobody, then when i joined it was 4-6’s, and now it’s 7-8’s.

If you keep at it, you’ll get better. Not everyone here is familiar with every single situation they encounter. It’s also one thing to read about something and then apply it in real life... That concept took me years to learn...

Compared to other forums, this one isn’t bad at all.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to other forums, this one isn’t bad at all.
Depends on what you're after I think.

For example, I consider this place a bit of a mixture between 'lookism' and rooshV. People mainly wanna talk fitness, politics, and sugar daddy game, really. As well as obviously lots of 'lookism' type/incel/depressing/troll/off topic posts etc.

I really wanted to find an actual cold approach/game forum where people wanna discuss actual game concepts etc when I joined here as I knew that RSDnation (my favourite PUA forum) was about to die (it has indeed since died! No longer exists)! But there's really no interest here about that stuff from what I've seen. I read on a 'seddit' recently about how 'faith in game is at an all time low' and that appears to be the case even here. It's all about money on this site (get rich to get girls) or about 'looks' on other sites (be very handsome to get girls) or maybe travel on RooshV (if you wanna get laid, go to Thailand). Nobody believes in game in the traditional sense anymore. Maybe they're right not too. I don't know.

But I concede that the industry has kind of died and it's really only this place and rooshv forums that are still kind of active so we have to make do with what we have I guess! lol

Last edited:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I concede that the industry has kind of died and it's really only this place and rooshv forums that are still kind of active so we have to make do with what we have I guess! lol
Damn, I didn't know that. This is an old forum. I've read recently that (especially among 20-somethings) sex is DOWN. It's Really fvcked up, this world at this point in history. Nuclear arms or MAD seems to have put All countries on hold to any kind of "World War," but as Owen Benjamin has just recently brought up, are we so sure "Atom bombs" or "nukes" Really are REAL? or was it just this grand scheme to scare everyone into not fighting? More men than ever due to no wars. Women can be choosy now.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there anything constructive we can tell anyone on this forum?
Yes, repent and invite Jesus into your heart.
At least make sure your soul is saved (as deal with your sins) and you are on your way to heaven rather than worrying about women. There will also be nice women to talk with in heaven if this life does not work out in that department. There is no approach anxiety in heaven because the peace of God is there.

robotmoogabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I didn't know that. This is an old forum. I've read recently that (especially among 20-somethings) sex is DOWN. It's Really fvcked up, this world at this point in history. Nuclear arms or MAD seems to have put All countries on hold to any kind of "World War," but as Owen Benjamin has just recently brought up, are we so sure "Atom bombs" or "nukes" Really are REAL? or was it just this grand scheme to scare everyone into not fighting? More men than ever due to no wars. Women can be choosy now.
I actually read this last night after someone posted it on seddit

https://www.maxim.com/news/millennials-are-having-less-sex-than-ever-2019-4

But yeah, the PUA industry has kind of died. RSD (biggest pickup company in the world) shut down the forums and moved on from 'pickup' to Tony Robbins/General self help/motivational stuff. 90% of the PUA forums that I used to read and that were active have died. Even nextasf (classic PUA forum that succeeded MASF where people like mystery and vin dicarlo posted before getting 'famous'!) announced that they will be shutting down this month due to a lack of interest/activity. People either aren't interested in getting laid, or they feel like, unless you are like a male model looking dude, you just have no shot so forget about it. As I say, in the old days people would say ''Don't worry, girls don't care about looks much, and with 'game' and teasing, negging bla bla bla you can still make her want you'', but I nobody believes that anymore. Maybe because they've seen too many 'tinder experiments' etc with handsome dudes on youtube which seems to question that theory! Dunno. Strange times, though! I personally instinctively feel that social media is the main culprit, but i'm no sociologist

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
ive had some success following advice from his forum

i stopped because i got jaded

but advice works

Unvirgin yourself

your time is now
Hahaha

You are certainly one of the best posters around if not the best.

Yup, OP here needs to unvirgin himself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah. Grow a pair. Get a ****ing life. Go get baeees. Take d out. Smash and repeat.

Reading a forum and getting depressed is a tell tale sign of low testosterone.

Glassguy

Reaction score
If posters follow the blind, they will get blind results.

If they follow posters who get it done in real life, they will improve.

Self improvement is the key to all sucess. Not just women.

You wouldnt take financial advice from a bum on the street so be careful who you listen to and heed advice from on here.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

But yeah, the PUA industry has kind of died. RSD (biggest pickup company in the world) shut down the forums and moved on from 'pickup' to Tony Robbins/General self help/motivational stuff. 90% of the PUA forums that I used to read and that were active have died. Even nextasf (classic PUA forum that succeeded MASF where people like mystery and vin dicarlo posted before getting 'famous'!) announced that they will be shutting down this month due to a lack of interest/activity. People either aren't interested in getting laid, or they feel like, unless you are like a male model looking dude, you just have no shot so forget about it. As I say, in the old days people would say ''Don't worry, girls don't care about looks much, and with 'game' and teasing, negging bla bla bla you can still make her want you'', but I nobody believes that anymore. Maybe because they've seen too many 'tinder experiments' etc with handsome dudes on youtube which seems to question that theory! Dunno. Strange times, though! I personally instinctively feel that social media is the main culprit, but i'm no sociologist
I am not particularly thrilled by red current direction or trajectory but, there's value to be had. Most guys suffer from trauma. Many grew up fatherless in a girl power world and education system. The obstacles aren't do much to getting a girl. Its just another failure to tally up. TM has a guided death meditation. Its profound. This comes from a guy who trips balls. Outside smoking DMT or doing a ayahuasca tea ceremony in Peru, most aren't seeking self knowledge, exploring consciousness or pursuing self actualization. Here's the benchmark and target. Its not static. Its dynamic and ever changing.. Uol

Rsdnation is a **** hole full of incels and phaggotry. It had a era that ended in 2014. Distant light, jmulv, ambiguity, chinaboy, etc were OGs. The place is a **** hole after the julien **** storm getting kicked off planet earth by 5 country ban lulz

RooshV is not really doing game. Bud cannot find a wife which he always wanted (consciously or unconsciously). Rsd Tyler is still shredding game in 40s. Jlaix too. Pickup is evolving and the 1st iteration is dead. If teen or early 20s, go wild. Get girls but, if mid 20s, get a ****in life.

Its more prevalent being red pill awareness and mgtow. Neither of them get girls for the most part. #metoo era.

At 30, i will go buck wild.

I cannot stress enough that there's more to life than just women or the ***** pedestal. There's no value in not getting girls.

A lot of men are living a garbage life wondering why they cannot get a girl meanwhile they are fired from McDonald's.

If you view the biggest dating company as a fraud for pursuing self actualization as well as creating and innovating a new sales funnel, you may be missing the mark.

It will open the door to the next generation and iteration of pickup or rsd will fall off like the blackberry.

In the end, every man must sacrifice by choosing the best path to walk. To go out on his shield hopefully for the right cause. The blind blue pill cuck beta provider path after SMV craters and the milk goes bad is retardation.

Its a era where men are unplugging and contemplating their ideals or lack thereof. To sacrifice the farm to girl power and the state? How about being married to the game. Bachelor lifestyle ftw.

I hit the ejection button the sec she stops adding value.

In the words of rich, women wait at the finish line and **** the winners.

Last edited:

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score

I get it. I think the main difference is the definition of 'game'?
Game used to be ''say this, do that, use these lines, have this body language etc and you can get the girl''
Game now is more ''get very rich. Be on your 'purpose'. Get as handsome as possible. Travel to Asia if you need too. And then the girls will come to you''
Maybe it's the 'skill' element that has been removed or even debunked?
I think people have always known that if you are a millionnaire you can get girls. But the idea of 'game' was kind of that you didn't need to be rich?