"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

What does this mean?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
So I was in a restaurant with the girl that I've been talking about and the chemistry was good. She said "make out with me now" and I became self conscious because we were in a restaurant and I said "PDA much." I think turning her down in that moment was gay and what I said ruined the whole night because I kept thinking why did I say that? am I gay? After we left the restaurant, we made out in the car but I couldn't get hard and that added to my anxiety. She also commented I wasn't touching her enough again.

I don't know. I have no desire to date or fvck men so why I would I say what I said and do what I did?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So I was in a restaurant with the girl that I've been talking about and the chemistry was good. She said "make out with me now" and I became self conscious because we were in a restaurant and I said "PDA much." I think turning her down in that moment was gay and what I said ruined the whole night because I kept thinking why did I say that? am I gay? After we left the restaurant, we made out in the car but I couldn't get hard and that added to my anxiety. She also commented I wasn't touching her enough again.

I don't know. I have no desire to date or fvck men so why I would I say what I said and do what I did?
How the fvck are you gay?
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
How the fvck are you gay?
I'm worried because I responded with "PDA much" when she told me to make out with her in the restaurant. I could have just given her a little kiss. But I took her literally and now I feel like a phaggot for turning down her advance.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'm worried because I responded with "PDA much" when she told me to make out with her in the restaurant. I could have just given her a little kiss. But I took her literally and now I feel like a phaggot for turning down her advance.
Fvck with some other women too. Most of the guys are overthinking shyt.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Fvck with some other women too. Most of the guys are overthinking shyt.
In retrospect, it would have been awesome to kiss her in that restaurant. Like a total phaggot, I didn't and it makes me feel weird.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
It means onitis and your stvck on one like idiot. Keepit moving till your brain knows and ladies and the world knows your a sexual man .
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Talk to 5+ ladies. Pay attention to the ones that the door is open. Versus the closed off ones.
She's still open. It just bothers me that I didn't kiss her in the restaurant and said "PDA much" like a fvcking phaggot.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
She's still open. It just bothers me that I didn't kiss her in the restaurant and said "PDA much" like a fvcking phaggot.
Get over it. Everyone makes mistakes. What are you gonna do? Time travel and kiss her?

You can control your actions in the future. So when the opportunity presents itself, you learn from your past and show her that you're a man. Harping on it will only hurt your performance. Shooters gotta shoot, one will go in eventually.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Get over it. Everyone makes mistakes. What are you gonna do? Time travel and kiss her?

You can control your actions in the future. So when the opportunity presents itself, you learn from your past and show her that you're a man. Harping on it will only hurt your performance. Shooters gotta shoot, one will go in eventually.
Other females will make you lose oneitis with this one. You can still fvck her. But if your desperate it wont happen.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Other females will make you lose oneitis with this one. You can still fvck her. But if your desperate it wont happen.
I was making out with her in my car and she was grinding on me (clothes on) and I couldn't an erection. She had her boobs in my face and it's very exciting to think about right now but I don't know what was going on in the moment it was actually happening. I felt really tired, nervous, and out of it. I also take lithium for bipolar disorder, smoke cigarettes, and don't work out.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I was making out with her in my car and she was grinding on me (clothes on) and I couldn't an erection. She had her boobs in my face and it's very exciting to think about right now but I don't know what was going on in the moment it was actually happening. I felt really tired, nervous, and out of it. I also take lithium for bipolar disorder, smoke cigarettes, and don't work out.
So what are you gonna do to improve the situation?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I really need to man up and start taking care of my health. I really feel a connection with this girl.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Don't do it for the girl. Do it to become the man you want to be.

By the way, I saw you giving advice to someone in another thread. Right now you're in no position to give advice. You have learned a lot here and your job is to take ACTION on what you've learned. You've learned it but have not absorbed it.

No man can be mentally and emotionally healthy who doesn't exercise. Start walking. Start lifting. Just take some kind of initial action. I have advised you to start doing small-talk with both men and women every day in order to eliminate self-consciousness. Of course, as expected, you ignored that advice. We are handing you solutions on a silver platter but your comfort zone is squashing you down.

Make friends with DIScomfort. Discomfort is a man's friend and ally. Once you start embracing discomfort it becomes a good, motivating force in life.

Your worst enemy is comfort. For you, comfort is not working out, and smoking cigarettes. Comfort is avoiding uncomfortable actions and situations across the board. Your problem is that you immediately yield to comfort. Even all this self-effacing stuff you type here is comfortable to you.

I advise you to read this book:
Kaizen

It will teach you how to start addressing issues completely without overwhelm. This was a life-changing book for me.

Pursuing discomfort actually becomes fun and fulfilling after a while. The pursuit of comfort is a decidedly feminine trait. This is what women do. Every breath they take involves seeking comfort. For men, comfort destroys.

Embrace discomfort and start taking action and you will start to find yourself becoming more confident and forgiving of yourself. There is no better ally than discomfort. Discomfort brings about manly fulfillment, a satisfying meal you have yet to enjoy. You can have it, though. The only thing that is stopping you is your habit of yielding to the sirens' song of comfort. The mythical Sirens sing a sweet, seductive song that brings men to shipwreck.

Don't be like still, passive water, finding its own level. That is known as a stagnant puddle. Instead be the surf that crashes against the rocks.

I know you feel overwhelmed. Buy that book and read it. It will get you on the path of change.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
When I said "PDA much" when she said "make out with me" in the restaurant, that was fvcking gay. I felt sexual tension building up until I turned down her advances like a phaggot.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Don't do it for the girl. Do it to become the man you want to be.

By the way, I saw you giving advice to someone in another thread. Right now you're in no position to give advice. You have learned a lot here and your job is to take ACTION on what you've learned. You've learned it but have not absorbed it.

No man can be mentally and emotionally healthy who doesn't exercise. Start walking. Start lifting. Just take some kind of initial action. I have advised you to start doing small-talk with both men and women every day in order to eliminate self-consciousness. Of course, as expected, you ignored that advice. We are handing you solutions on a silver platter but your comfort zone is squashing you down.

Make friends with DIScomfort. Discomfort is a man's friend and ally. Once you start embracing discomfort it becomes a good, motivating force in life.

Your worst enemy is comfort. For you, comfort is not working out, and smoking cigarettes. Comfort is avoiding uncomfortable actions and situations across the board. Your problem is that you immediately yield to comfort. Even all this self-effacing stuff you type here is comfortable to you.

I advise you to read this book:
Kaizen

It will teach you how to start addressing issues completely without overwhelm. This was a life-changing book for me.

Pursuing discomfort actually becomes fun and fulfilling after a while. The pursuit of comfort is a decidedly feminine trait. This is what women do. Every breath they take involves seeking comfort. For men, comfort destroys.

Embrace discomfort and start taking action and you will start to find yourself becoming more confident and forgiving of yourself. There is no better ally than discomfort. Discomfort brings about manly fulfillment, a satisfying meal you have yet to enjoy. You can have it, though. The only thing that is stopping you is your habit of yielding to the sirens' song of comfort. The mythical Sirens sing a sweet, seductive song that brings men to shipwreck.

Don't be like still, passive water, finding its own level. That is known as a stagnant puddle. Instead be the surf that crashes against the rocks.

I know you feel overwhelmed. Buy that book and read it. It will get you on the path of change.
I am very comfort seeking at this point in my life and I think I need to seek out discomfort
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top