Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nietzsche: the best self help

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. Nietzsche didn't die a virgin, and neither will I. But Jesus did.
:lol::rofl:
LMAO! You just confessed to being a virgin! Dumbass! And you'll die that way. Try gay bathhouses like Foucault did. Probably won't get laid there either. :)

Reaction score
LMAO! You just confessed to being a virgin! Dumbass! And you'll die that way. Try gay bathhouses like Foucault did. Probably won't get laid there either. :)
LOL, you really are stupid aren't you. Nothing I said in that sentence implied I'm a virgin. But even if I was, so what. Stay triggered Mr. "Christian" keyboard warrior. LMAO. :rofl: Your insults mean nothing to me.

allancc3

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, you really are stupid aren't you. Nothing I said in that sentence implied I'm a virgin. But even if I was, so what. Stay triggered Mr. "Christian" keyboard warrior. LMAO. :rofl: Your insults mean nothing to me.
Yet you reply to everything I post within 60 seconds, butthurt faggot. :) You've been posting nonstop to your ****ty thread desperate for attention because even a fag won't fvck you.

Go jerkoff to another ****ty Nietzsche poem. That's what gay virgins do lol.

Later, fag.

Reaction score
Yet you reply to everything I post within 60 seconds, butthurt faggot. :) You've been posting nonstop to your ****ty thread desperate for attention because even a fag won't fvck you.

Go jerkoff to another ****ty Nietzsche poem. That's what gay virgins do lol.

Later, fag.
Hey thanks for reminding me, I better go do that. :rofl: But, hey, thanks for all the nice, insightful, intellectual comments buddy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem with Nietzche is that he is anti-God, anti-Christian, and anti-religion. Look at the attacks on Christianity in this thread. I can't embrace philosophy that has atheism and a lack of morality as its foundation.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with people attacking my faith as I've certainty in it - my inner strength is anchored in Christianity.

My problem with Nietzsche is that the more gullible or less exposed a man is the more he is drawn into an unbalanced philosophy as the gospel truth and nothing but the truth.

That's when fanatics are born - they have closed their minds to anything else and start spouting off narratives that's one sided - as can be seen here with the Jesus cursing/Christian shaming.

I've no idea how any man could feel weakened by reading the bible when all I find is strength in it.