"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Got a girl's number when I was at Lowe's

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I had to go to Lowe's this evening to pick up an online order I had made for a kitchen and bath remodel project at my place. Anyway, there was a cute girl that was working the customer service desk who was working with me. There were some errors that were made with my order so we had to wait for a while whilst someone else was retrieving the right parts. I ended up talking to her for a while, learned that she had just moved to the area and just exchanged basic conversational banter. She was pretty cute, had a nice ass and was pleasant to speak with so when I finally got everything I needed I asked her for her number before leaving. She smiled but hesitated for a bit and I said sarcastically that if she said no it'd be ok but that I'd just go home and cry. She ended up giving me her number, I left and when I got home I sent her a quick text, to which she replied.

We've been texting back and forth a bit so I have a general idea as to when she is available, what part of town she lives in and just some basic ideas in regards to what she likes to do.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
Not this sh1t again. Just copy and paste the posts from any previous sanghelios/bigdave17 thread.

Always ends with: "boo hoo hoo, I didn't get laid even though I'm 6'4", very good looking (for an Armenian guy), filthy rich (no. 1 car salesman in the chicago metro area/have a million dollars in cryptocurrency investments), have a million friends and a great guy. All women must be evil/dumb/a waste of time!"
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
I had to go to Lowe's this evening to pick up an online order I had made for a kitchen and bath remodel project at my place. Anyway, there was a cute girl that was working the customer service desk who was working with me. There were some errors that were made with my order so we had to wait for a while whilst someone else was retrieving the right parts. I ended up talking to her for a while, learned that she had just moved to the area and just exchanged basic conversational banter. She was pretty cute, had a nice ass and was pleasant to speak with so when I finally got everything I needed I asked her for her number before leaving. She smiled but hesitated for a bit and I said sarcastically that if she said no it'd be ok but that I'd just go home and cry. She ended up giving me her number, I left and when I got home I sent her a quick text, to which she replied.

We've been texting back and forth a bit so I have a general idea as to when she is available, what part of town she lives in and just some basic ideas in regards to what she likes to do.
Let her initiate the texts and try to be funny and flirtatious. The only text you should initiate from here is one that leads to a date.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Let her initiate the texts and try to be funny and flirtatious. The only text you should initiate from here is one that leads to a date.

I told her I would text her tomorrow with a plan, she mentioned just meeting up for something simple like drinks, which is a good one because it's cheap and casual. This was through a brief exchange of texts after I had gotten home.
 

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
I told her I would text her tomorrow with a plan, she mentioned just meeting up for something simple like drinks, which is a good one because it's cheap and casual. This was through a brief exchange of texts after I had gotten home.
This is clearly all a figment of your imagination. Just like your million dollars in cryptocurrency and your title of #1 car salesman in the greater chicago metro area. And your trip to Armenia. And being 6'4". And....everything.

Get a life, dude. Wasting your life on pua fiction trolling is no way to spend your time.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Dave, go back to your porn pile quit wasting our time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Yup. Its Dave. Striking out in his sophomoric attempts to justify his ineptness in dealing with the real world. Thanks for the confirmation.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
I had to go to Lowe's this evening to pick up an online order I had made for a kitchen and bath remodel project at my place. Anyway, there was a cute girl that was working the customer service desk who was working with me. There were some errors that were made with my order so we had to wait for a while whilst someone else was retrieving the right parts. I ended up talking to her for a while, learned that she had just moved to the area and just exchanged basic conversational banter. She was pretty cute, had a nice ass and was pleasant to speak with so when I finally got everything I needed I asked her for her number before leaving. She smiled but hesitated for a bit and I said sarcastically that if she said no it'd be ok but that I'd just go home and cry. She ended up giving me her number, I left and when I got home I sent her a quick text, to which she replied.

We've been texting back and forth a bit so I have a general idea as to when she is available, what part of town she lives in and just some basic ideas in regards to what she likes to do.
So I've thought of this before. I was at whole foods today. One of the girls working the counter has an incredible a$$, great body. I've often though of walking right up to her next time I'm in and saying "You have a great caboose, I'd like to get to know the rest of you" and see what she says. Over/under on me getting thrown out?
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
"You have a great caboose, I'd like to get to know the rest of you" and see what she says. Over/under on me getting thrown out?
Thrown out or not, I wouldn’t talk about her azz first, makes you seem needy/horny to her, If you want to compliment and talk looks, tell her she’s highly decent looking and has a good personality that you’ve observed before the want to get to know her better line…
Better yet, go straight into the personality aspect first, but any woman that thinks her backdoor is her best asset doesn’t have much else to offer you…
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
43
you know gonna repeat, you can get a girls number, that means nothing, the same way I did get some girls number and never called back, because I lost interest and was just a way to put myself out

you do this ask her out to do something you like, if she shows up good, if not or she refuse you stop wasting time and find someone else
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
So I've thought of this before. I was at whole foods today. One of the girls working the counter has an incredible a$$, great body. I've often though of walking right up to her next time I'm in and saying "You have a great caboose, I'd like to get to know the rest of you" and see what she says. Over/under on me getting thrown out?
I don't think it'd be a good idea to have your first thing be a compliment about how she has a great ass lol. I'm sure she is already aware of it, but I'm sure for some women out there that might actually work lol.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
you know gonna repeat, you can get a girls number, that means nothing, the same way I did get some girls number and never called back, because I lost interest and was just a way to put myself out

you do this ask her out to do something you like, if she shows up good, if not or she refuse you stop wasting time and find someone else
I'm aware of that, I've gotten a lot of numbers when I'd go out with friends to bars and stuff but it was pretty normal for them not to lead to anything. We've already made plans to meet up later this evening, just going to buy her a drink. However, I've also had women flake the very last minute and hell even going on a date doesn't always lead to anything more.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
I don't think it'd be a good idea to have your first thing be a compliment about how she has a great ass lol. I'm sure she is already aware of it, but I'm sure for some women out there that might actually work lol.
See, that's what I'm wondering. I'm usually pretty forward, especially when I want it. I've always found that being forward works pretty well. Doesn't always work but it does work quite a bit.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
See, that's what I'm wondering. I'm usually pretty forward, especially when I want it. I've always found that being forward works pretty well. Doesn't always work but it does work quite a bit.
I think this might have more to do with the context of the situation and the manner of which you actually approached her and said this. A while ago I got a woman's number from the bank, she was one of the bankers that worked there. When we were done she asked me if there was anything else I needed and I asked for her number, she asked what I'd need it for and I said I thought she was sexy and wanted to take her out. She gave me her number, we exchanged texts back and forth but she ended up flaking on our date, which really had nothing to do with what I had said to her.
 

allancc3

Banned
Joined
Mar 19, 2019
Messages
236
Reaction score
127
Age
35
Yup. Its Dave. Striking out in his sophomoric attempts to justify his ineptness in dealing with the real world. Thanks for the confirmation.
Notice how he keeps bumping his own thread every few minutes as a desperate plea for attention. Classic BigDave17 attention whoring. Also, he goes bipolar, flipping from crying emo to raging lunatic to try to keep the thread at the top of the page. Pathetic.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top