"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How to respond to this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
One of my plates sent me this text over Facebook. I figured something was up lately cause she hadn’t been hanging out and hooking up lately but I didn’t say anything about it. She came over last night but kept shutting down all my advances, I was like well damn. I never got the “friends” speech and I NEVER brought up anything about a potential relationship with her. That’s why this **** came out of left field. Here’s the email:

I’m confused, and not ready for a serious relationship but I enjoy hanging out with you and I do like you. I hope this doesn’t change our friendship. I really would like us to continue hanging out and getting to know each other. My feelings are still complicated with Brian and I have healing that needs to happen before I jump into a relationship.

(Brian is her ex but I never talked to her about him cause I didn’t care to. She’s told me stuff but I always change the subject)
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I think, I THINK, she thought we were dating because we’d gone out to a bar a couple times and to Waffle House afterwards once. Waffle House for those of you that don’t know, is drunk food lol I just felt like getting out the house a couple times and asked her to tag along and I guess she thought those were dates. FML. I damn sure never uttered the words relationship or dating and I never heard jack **** about friendship until that email.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Tell her you understand then invite her to hang out and then try and put moves on her and if she doesn't accept the advances stop talking to her all together

if she gives you the 'not ready for a relationship speech' while you are putting the moves on her, just tell her 'who said anything about a relationship? you don't need to be in a relationship to have a good time' and see what she says
 
Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Dude why are you playing the role of “emotional support tampon”?

All this strong arm game yesterday in another thread and yet you go whimpering back to her like a lost puppy. Walk away and mean it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Dude why are you playing the role of “emotional support tampon”?

All this strong arm game yesterday in another thread and yet you go whimpering back to her like a lost puppy. Walk away and mean it.
Lol this isn’t my ex, this was one of the 3 girls I’d been seeing for a couple month. I didn’t bring up this relationship crap, she did, this was also the first time I heard anything about us being friends. I haven’t been an emotional tampon to her.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,881
Reaction score
929
Location
The United State of Texas
Lol this isn’t my ex, this was one of the 3 girls I’d been seeing for a couple month. I didn’t bring up this relationship crap, she did, this was also the first time I heard anything about us being friends. I haven’t been an emotional tampon to her.
So you've been seeing her for a month.

Have you two had sex? If not,have you even tried to?
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
So you've been seeing her for a month.

Have you two had sex? If not,have you even tried to?
Oh yeah, we see each other once a week regularly. I’ve been seeing her and two other girls but they strictly want me for sex and I think she got the impression that we were headed for a relationship somehow, which is why I mentioned the two trips to the bar that time she saw as dates. I saw it as I wanted to get out the house.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I didn’t text her back and she’s already backtracking. Now she claims nothing changes between us, she dropped the friend label but she wants to take things slow. How do I get this girl out of this relationship mode bs?
 
A

AJ84

Guest
I didn’t text her back and she’s already backtracking. Now she claims nothing changes between us, she dropped the friend label but she wants to take things slow. How do I get this girl out of this relationship mode bs?
By changing nothing. Saying or doing something different is just going to complicate things and lead to sh*t tests.
She will either fall back in line or she will move on. Once a girl gets dissatisfied she’s preparing to launch and if you don’t want it to be what she wants it to be all you can do is let her go and meet other girls.
Most girls don’t drop anchor as plates, they will move on when something better comes along so roll with it.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2018
Messages
471
Reaction score
209
Age
35
Lol this isn’t my ex, this was one of the 3 girls I’d been seeing for a couple month. I didn’t bring up this relationship crap, she did, this was also the first time I heard anything about us being friends. I haven’t been an emotional tampon to her.
She hit you up yesterday and you went and saw her the same night...
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
By changing nothing. Saying or doing something different is just going to complicate things and lead to sh*t tests.
She will either fall back in line or she will move on. Once a girl gets dissatisfied she’s preparing to launch and if you don’t want it to be what she wants it to be all you can do is let her go and meet other girls.
Most girls don’t drop anchor as plates, they will move on when something better comes along so roll with it.
Well if nothing changes then that means she will be coming over and sleeping with me, so I’m fine with that.lol I’m not emotionally invested in her though so if she walks away so be it, I don’t think she’s getting ready to do that though because she followed up her texts with 3 more text and my non-response probably caught her off guard and she started thinking. She was basically talking out of her ass in that first message though because some signals got crossed somewhere on her end.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
She hit you up yesterday and you went and saw her the same night...
Lol no that was the 24 yr old that hit me up and I went and saw her. She’s been to my house 7 times so I figure it was fair that I owed her one. She cooked for me and we drank some wine and got it on. The girl this thread is about is 33 and no way I’d be in a relationship with her cause she’s too damaged.
 

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I’ve been seeing her and two other girls but they strictly want me for sex
Really?


‘Hi Robert, how is your day going?
“Hi Mary, its going ok. How is your day going?”
“Good. I’ve been dying all day for you to give me your sex.”
“Wow, ok. Well I got a meeting at 6 pm, should last a couple hours. Do you want grab a bite after?”
“No no no. I just want you for sex. No dinner, no gaming, just straight sex. I will be very blessed if you give me sex.”
“Wow Mary, you waste no time and are right to the point.”
“I have to be. Otherwise you may give another girl your sex and I won’t be able to handle it.”
“OK, well I’ll meet you at 8 pm at my work. Then we will go to my place together.”
‘You can’t get out of the meeting sooner? I don’t want you to give another girl your sex tonight before me.’
“No I can’t get out sooner”
“OK, just make sure you give me your sex tonight. Otherwise I will hate you.”

Rock on! :cool:
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Really?


‘Hi Robert, how is your day going?
“Hi Mary, its going ok. How is your day going?”
“Good. I’ve been dying all day for you to give me your sex.”
“Wow, ok. Well I got a meeting at 6 pm, should last a couple hours. Do you want grab a bite after?”
“No no no. I just want you for sex. No dinner, no gaming, just straight sex. I will be very blessed if you give me sex.”
“Wow Mary, you waste no time and are right to the point.”
“I have to be. Otherwise you may give another girl your sex and I won’t be able to handle it.”
“OK, well I’ll meet you at 8 pm at my work. Then we will go to my place together.”
‘You can’t get out of the meeting sooner? I don’t want you to give another girl your sex tonight before me.’
“No I can’t get out sooner”
“OK, just make sure you give me your sex tonight. Otherwise I will hate you.”

Rock on! :cool:
Haha the 24 yr old isn’t even that lengthy. She will text “hey you! What you got going on this weekend? Cool, which night you want me to come over, Friday or Saturday? Awesome, see you then!”
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

A

AJ84

Guest
Well if nothing changes then that means she will be coming over and sleeping with me, so I’m fine with that.lol I’m not emotionally invested in her though so if she walks away so be it, I don’t think she’s getting ready to do that though because she followed up her texts with 3 more text and my non-response probably caught her off guard and she started thinking. She was basically talking out of her ass in that first message though because some signals got crossed somewhere on her end.
Yeah lol. If I were to venture a guess with plate spinning I would guess that sticking to the script and not straying regardless of her behaviour is probably the best strategy if you just want to keep it simple and casual and let it runs it course?

Unless her behaviour is bad then next of course
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Yeah lol. If I were to venture a guess with plate spinning I would guess that sticking to the script and not straying regardless of her behaviour is probably the best strategy if you just want to keep it simple and casual and let it runs it course?

Unless her behaviour is bad then next of course
Well she got deep on me out of the blue, I never brought this **** on. I never asked her to define what we are or anything. I’d never ask any girl to define **** because that’s just dumb.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
Just tell her that you're having fun with how things have been going and that you're on the same page as her. Not looking for something serious right now but youd like to keep seeing her as you have been in the same capacity.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Just tell her that you're having fun with how things have been going and that you're on the same page as her. Not looking for something serious right now but youd like to keep seeing her as you have been in the same capacity.
That’s word for word what I replied.lol She keeps saying “there potential there for more in the future, I’m just not ready now” and I’m like ummmm ok, I didn’t ask (thinking that, I didn’t say that). Lol
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top