Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to respond to this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates sent me this text over Facebook. I figured something was up lately cause she hadn’t been hanging out and hooking up lately but I didn’t say anything about it. She came over last night but kept shutting down all my advances, I was like well damn. I never got the “friends” speech and I NEVER brought up anything about a potential relationship with her. That’s why this **** came out of left field. Here’s the email:

I’m confused, and not ready for a serious relationship but I enjoy hanging out with you and I do like you. I hope this doesn’t change our friendship. I really would like us to continue hanging out and getting to know each other. My feelings are still complicated with Brian and I have healing that needs to happen before I jump into a relationship.

(Brian is her ex but I never talked to her about him cause I didn’t care to. She’s told me stuff but I always change the subject)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, I THINK, she thought we were dating because we’d gone out to a bar a couple times and to Waffle House afterwards once. Waffle House for those of you that don’t know, is drunk food lol I just felt like getting out the house a couple times and asked her to tag along and I guess she thought those were dates. FML. I damn sure never uttered the words relationship or dating and I never heard jack **** about friendship until that email.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you understand then invite her to hang out and then try and put moves on her and if she doesn't accept the advances stop talking to her all together

if she gives you the 'not ready for a relationship speech' while you are putting the moves on her, just tell her 'who said anything about a relationship? you don't need to be in a relationship to have a good time' and see what she says

Last edited:

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you playing the role of “emotional support tampon”?

All this strong arm game yesterday in another thread and yet you go whimpering back to her like a lost puppy. Walk away and mean it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude why are you playing the role of “emotional support tampon”?

All this strong arm game yesterday in another thread and yet you go whimpering back to her like a lost puppy. Walk away and mean it.
Lol this isn’t my ex, this was one of the 3 girls I’d been seeing for a couple month. I didn’t bring up this relationship crap, she did, this was also the first time I heard anything about us being friends. I haven’t been an emotional tampon to her.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Lol this isn’t my ex, this was one of the 3 girls I’d been seeing for a couple month. I didn’t bring up this relationship crap, she did, this was also the first time I heard anything about us being friends. I haven’t been an emotional tampon to her.
So you've been seeing her for a month.

Have you two had sex? If not,have you even tried to?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you've been seeing her for a month.

Have you two had sex? If not,have you even tried to?
Oh yeah, we see each other once a week regularly. I’ve been seeing her and two other girls but they strictly want me for sex and I think she got the impression that we were headed for a relationship somehow, which is why I mentioned the two trips to the bar that time she saw as dates. I saw it as I wanted to get out the house.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t text her back and she’s already backtracking. Now she claims nothing changes between us, she dropped the friend label but she wants to take things slow. How do I get this girl out of this relationship mode bs?

A

AJ84

I didn’t text her back and she’s already backtracking. Now she claims nothing changes between us, she dropped the friend label but she wants to take things slow. How do I get this girl out of this relationship mode bs?
By changing nothing. Saying or doing something different is just going to complicate things and lead to sh*t tests.
She will either fall back in line or she will move on. Once a girl gets dissatisfied she’s preparing to launch and if you don’t want it to be what she wants it to be all you can do is let her go and meet other girls.
Most girls don’t drop anchor as plates, they will move on when something better comes along so roll with it.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She hit you up yesterday and you went and saw her the same night...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By changing nothing. Saying or doing something different is just going to complicate things and lead to sh*t tests.
She will either fall back in line or she will move on. Once a girl gets dissatisfied she’s preparing to launch and if you don’t want it to be what she wants it to be all you can do is let her go and meet other girls.
Most girls don’t drop anchor as plates, they will move on when something better comes along so roll with it.
Well if nothing changes then that means she will be coming over and sleeping with me, so I’m fine with that.lol I’m not emotionally invested in her though so if she walks away so be it, I don’t think she’s getting ready to do that though because she followed up her texts with 3 more text and my non-response probably caught her off guard and she started thinking. She was basically talking out of her ass in that first message though because some signals got crossed somewhere on her end.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She hit you up yesterday and you went and saw her the same night...
Lol no that was the 24 yr old that hit me up and I went and saw her. She’s been to my house 7 times so I figure it was fair that I owed her one. She cooked for me and we drank some wine and got it on. The girl this thread is about is 33 and no way I’d be in a relationship with her cause she’s too damaged.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve been seeing her and two other girls but they strictly want me for sex
Really?

‘Hi Robert, how is your day going?
“Hi Mary, its going ok. How is your day going?”
“Good. I’ve been dying all day for you to give me your sex.”
“Wow, ok. Well I got a meeting at 6 pm, should last a couple hours. Do you want grab a bite after?”
“No no no. I just want you for sex. No dinner, no gaming, just straight sex. I will be very blessed if you give me sex.”
“Wow Mary, you waste no time and are right to the point.”
“I have to be. Otherwise you may give another girl your sex and I won’t be able to handle it.”
“OK, well I’ll meet you at 8 pm at my work. Then we will go to my place together.”
‘You can’t get out of the meeting sooner? I don’t want you to give another girl your sex tonight before me.’
“No I can’t get out sooner”
“OK, just make sure you give me your sex tonight. Otherwise I will hate you.”

Rock on! :cool:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really?

‘Hi Robert, how is your day going?
“Hi Mary, its going ok. How is your day going?”
“Good. I’ve been dying all day for you to give me your sex.”
“Wow, ok. Well I got a meeting at 6 pm, should last a couple hours. Do you want grab a bite after?”
“No no no. I just want you for sex. No dinner, no gaming, just straight sex. I will be very blessed if you give me sex.”
“Wow Mary, you waste no time and are right to the point.”
“I have to be. Otherwise you may give another girl your sex and I won’t be able to handle it.”
“OK, well I’ll meet you at 8 pm at my work. Then we will go to my place together.”
‘You can’t get out of the meeting sooner? I don’t want you to give another girl your sex tonight before me.’
“No I can’t get out sooner”
“OK, just make sure you give me your sex tonight. Otherwise I will hate you.”

Rock on! :cool:
Haha the 24 yr old isn’t even that lengthy. She will text “hey you! What you got going on this weekend? Cool, which night you want me to come over, Friday or Saturday? Awesome, see you then!”

A

AJ84

Well if nothing changes then that means she will be coming over and sleeping with me, so I’m fine with that.lol I’m not emotionally invested in her though so if she walks away so be it, I don’t think she’s getting ready to do that though because she followed up her texts with 3 more text and my non-response probably caught her off guard and she started thinking. She was basically talking out of her ass in that first message though because some signals got crossed somewhere on her end.
Yeah lol. If I were to venture a guess with plate spinning I would guess that sticking to the script and not straying regardless of her behaviour is probably the best strategy if you just want to keep it simple and casual and let it runs it course?

Unless her behaviour is bad then next of course

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah lol. If I were to venture a guess with plate spinning I would guess that sticking to the script and not straying regardless of her behaviour is probably the best strategy if you just want to keep it simple and casual and let it runs it course?

Unless her behaviour is bad then next of course
Well she got deep on me out of the blue, I never brought this **** on. I never asked her to define what we are or anything. I’d never ask any girl to define **** because that’s just dumb.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just tell her that you're having fun with how things have been going and that you're on the same page as her. Not looking for something serious right now but youd like to keep seeing her as you have been in the same capacity.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her that you're having fun with how things have been going and that you're on the same page as her. Not looking for something serious right now but youd like to keep seeing her as you have been in the same capacity.
That’s word for word what I replied.lol She keeps saying “there potential there for more in the future, I’m just not ready now” and I’m like ummmm ok, I didn’t ask (thinking that, I didn’t say that). Lol