Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Looking Younger Than Your Age - Benefit Or A Curse?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So whats your opinion?

I am age 44 but the vast majority of people who meet me, state I don't look any older than 35 years old.

This is mostly down to having a good healthy diet and a solid fitness routine which I have followed for years.

Because I look younger, I reckon I have a good chance off smashing younger chicks in the late 20's and mid 30's

However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.

What would you prefer? The older look or the younger look.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
As someone who looks way older than he is, I most definetely would prefer to look younger. Sure, it was cool when I was 15 and no one would ever ask for my ID for anything, but now it´s just annoying.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your age, looking younger at 16 is a curse while looking younger at 50 is a bless.

I notice most of the times younger looking men have amazing hair even before than great skin.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know man.. I don't feel comfortable with having boyish looks at age 44 lol

I've got a masculine face, strong jaw line.. Just look around mid 30.. But i'm not that far off 50... I find that a little crazy

The benefits I notice are, its easier to get younger puzzy.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hate looking young for my age, but now that i'm in my 30's I love that, IF a girl thinks i'm good looking (thus I can pull her), I can convince her (usually) that i'm a good decade younger than my real age! I slept with a 17/18 year old last year. Hottest girl i've ever banged. Told her I was 24 when I was nearly 35. I'd never had stood a shot if she knew my real age. Of that I'm 100% certain.

I have friends that are much more handsome than me, but they look at least their age. Maybe even older. Grey hair, major wrinkles, change in fat distribution etc. Like, they're better looking, but 80% of hot teens/early 20's (who don't have daddy issues) will instantly reject them due to the social stigma of the age issue.

I just wish I was good looking, but ironically, I think the things that make me not very handsome (weak chin, lack of abililty to grow a beard etc) are the things that make me look young/give me a shot at these young girls. I lie in every set as I almost exclusively hit on 17-22 year olds.

I stayed in a hostel in with teenagers in Budapest last week and pulled a 2 of them. One of them spoke about how she was grossed out that one of the guys in her room was 30! (Had to be sure to keep my passport out of sight!!)

Last edited:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Curse.
I look 10 younger. Most of the dudes my age for the picking are not attractive

I legit just got carded in the liquor store

thelad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting im 40 and been told I look 35 or less but I need to get my diet fixed its fvcked.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However sometimes I have been called CUTE and I fukin hate it.
I suspect when this occurred you happened to be exuding a more neutral tone, at the time. How we present ourselves is dynamic. See if you can remember what the scenario was?

When a man is clearly exuding his masculine essence, I would say cute is not a word that comes up for women to describe him. Should it ever happen again, rather than get irritated, consider it helpful feedback and think about immediately upping your masculine vibe.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect when this occurred you happened to be exuding a more neutral tone, at the time. How we present ourselves is dynamic. See if you can remember what the scenario was?

When a man is clearly exuding his masculine essence, I would say cute is not a word that comes up for women to describe him. Should it ever happen again, rather than get irritated, consider it helpful feedback and think about immediately upping your masculine vibe.
Its only happened a couple of times, but it was both on occasions when I was Drunk haha

On the flipside of that coin, I have also been described as having a strong intimidating vibe.. Probably due to having quite a muscular frame.

Maybe that's more of the masculine side lol

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its only happened a couple of times, but it was both on occasions when I was Drunk haha

On the flipside of that coin, I have also been described as having a strong intimidating vibe.. Probably due to having quite a muscular frame.

Maybe that's more of the masculine side lol
A muscular frame can make a woman feel safe or intimidated and even scared. It's not the muscular frame itself. It is who you are being inside that body that inspires a sense of safety, intimidation or even fear, in a woman. A masculine essence is the energy/vibe you will radiate. It is more encompassing than just how you look.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Benefit. I'm 43 and people usually guess I'm between 33 and 38.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A muscular frame can make a woman feel safe or intimidated and even scared. It's not the muscular frame itself. It is who you are being inside that body that inspires a sense of safety, intimidation or even fear, in a woman. A masculine essence is the energy/vibe you will radiate. It is more encompassing than just how you look.
I like this.. Masculine energy isn't solely about the physical appearance.

I have actually been around a few skinny short guys, who reak masculine energy.

A

AJ84

You’re fit, you look cute and you look younger than your age.

Embrace :). Girls dig the cute look esp if paired with a fit body.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
For a man: depends the job, depends the situation, depends the transaction.

For a woman: it’s a blessing no matter what age.

A

AJ84

I always felt that men feel it is emasculating to be called cute.
It depends. When I say ‘cute’ I mean boyish good looks, not a cherub baby face lol.

Some women will call all good looking guys ‘cute’ rather than saying handsome, for example, but they mean the same thing to them.

When he was called cute by those girls they could of meant he was good looking, or he was doing something in his drunken state that they found was cute haha.

Without the context it’s hard to know.

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a benefit. I'm 46 and don't look a day older than 35. All the young 20 something's at work and my daughters friends say I'm hot. Im pretty lucky considering I had a period of about 5 - 10 years of heavy partying.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women will call all good looking guys ‘cute’ rather than saying handsome, for example, but they mean the same thing to them
This is my observation. When it comes to terms like this, there is a wide variation among women with how they define it. As you say, some women use the word "cute" to describe guys they like. In fact, I know many women who do not like to be called cute, they think it somehow means they are not beautiful or whatever it is they want to be called. But for me, the highest compliment I can give a girl is to say she is cute, because that's just the word I use.

@soulforge, I think you are allowing your own insecurities to affect your perceptions. You're only thinking about how YOU think of the word cute, and not realizing that a girl might mean it in a completely different way (see AJ84's post). I would wager that the girl meant it as a compliment.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just positive imo.
Gives you acces to more women.

I think i also look at least 5-7 year younger than my age,what ive notice and that i find weird is the attention i get from older women.
They are way more obvious than younger one.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge I bet you're like a big cute teddy bear at times :)