Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to most of you women problems is.........

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that the problem is said to be that men shouldn't need women, and that the answer is to get more women.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny that the problem is said to be that men shouldn't need women, and that the answer is to get more women.
For some ppl this turns into chicken and the egg conundrum.

Sadly not all men can get a rotation, so they have more women problem aka desperation.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that you should talk to many different girls, the problem with this forum is you got a lot of guys that can't even get one girl, never mind build a team. If a guy can build his confidence and get past that initial hurdle, it becomes easier to get a 2nd, 3rd etc. It's all a matter of being in the right place at the right time and simply being visible enough. To convince guys of this is the hard part - b/c of the internet & media many are all but convinced you HAVE to be of a certain look, drive a fancy car, have a certain income, as a prerequisite to get a f*ckin chick. It's the silliest thing i've ever heard when real life obviously shows this isn't the case. You go out and what do you see? Regular guys with hot chicks all the time. When you point this out you get people kicking and screaming like children.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that you should talk to many different girls, the problem with this forum is you got a lot of guys that can't even get one girl, never mind build a team
Lol, exactly. And I agree that the internet makes it seem more difficult than it really is to get a girl. I don't think it's quite as hard as they make it out to be. Maybe it is if you simply HAVE to have the prom queen or whatever...

I do think, however, that it is easier to build a small roster of plates than it is to find a good girl to have an LTR with.

I think most guys should at least try plate spinning at some point in their life, as an experience. I'm not so sold that it is the magic pill some make it out to be. I would rather see guys spinning plates because they want to, rather than as some sort of crutch for their attitude or whatever. The only thing about plate spinning that I see as maybe a bad thing is that you tend to end up with a certain kind of girl if you do this long term. Certain kinds of girls are more likely to be comfortable with this "Let's all just casually hook up with everybody" attitude, and those girls aren't necessarily the best girls for relationships (if that's what one is looking for).

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was never able to keep up with all my lies when I used to spin!

Seriously, though, I did have trouble keeping track of what I said to whom.

Glassguy

Reaction score
While I agree that you should talk to many different girls, the problem with this forum is you got a lot of guys that can't even get one girl, never mind build a team. If a guy can build his confidence and get past that initial hurdle, it becomes easier to get a 2nd, 3rd etc. It's all a matter of being in the right place at the right time and simply being visible enough. To convince guys of this is the hard part - b/c of the internet & media many are all but convinced you HAVE to be of a certain look, drive a fancy car, have a certain income, as a prerequisite to get a f*ckin chick. It's the silliest thing i've ever heard when real life obviously shows this isn't the case. You go out and what do you see? Regular guys with hot chicks all the time. When you point this out you get people kicking and screaming like children.
True.

But if men dont get off their @ss and get the first one, they will never get to the 3rd or 4th

Glassguy

Reaction score
I was never able to keep up with all my lies when I used to spin!

Seriously, though, I did have trouble keeping track of what I said to whom.
I just tell them the truth.......its the easiest to remember.

Not directly answering their questions or omitting the entire truth is easy.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen anyone on this site actually verify that they have sex with multiple attractive females in a rotation without paying for it.

There are very few actual "field reports" posted here ever.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I just tell them the truth.......its the easiest to remember.

Not directly answering their questions or omitting the entire truth is easy.
To properly spin plates there's no other single most effective method which is the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

The truth = I date multiple women to get the best.

And don't worry, all of them will go on auto feline mode to be the very best - they're hardwired that way.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I have never seen anyone on this site actually verify that they have sex with multiple attractive females in a rotation without paying for it.

There are very few actual "field reports" posted here ever.
Not my fault you're not seen mine.

Should you decide to take up the challenge of producing one yourself, I'll produce triple of whatever you're shown - that should be an incentive for you to take it up.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Not my fault you're not seen mine.

Should you decide to take up the challenge of producing one yourself, I'll produce triple of whatever you're shown - that should be an incentive for you to take it up.
Hurry up because I'm taking the pic down soon.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Dude a picture is useless - means nothing as it could be taken from plenty of sources. Show me a whatsup chat detailing a date - that can't be lied.

Only people here who's shown any proof is Murkserious, Guru, Amante, Spaz and LaRaiders (his lines were basically a needy little boy wanting candy).

Come produce something. I'll show mine.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Dude a picture is useless - means nothing as it could be taken from plenty of sources. Show me a whatsup chat detailing a date - that can't be lied.

Only people here who's shown any proof is Murkserious, Guru, Amante, Spaz and LaRaiders (his lines were basically a needy little boy wanting candy).

Come produce something. I'll show mine.
You ask for something. I show it to you already knowing you're a waste of my time. You ask for more...

You're extremely annoying, but I already knew that.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You ask for something. I show it to you already knowing you're a waste of my time. You ask for more...

You're extremely annoying, but I already knew that.
And I knew you can't show anything resembling a date.

How about about simple hello from any women ? Bet you can't do that too and would give multiple reasons.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score

How about about simple hello from any women ? Bet you can't do that too and would give multiple reasons.
1. I don't go on dates. I am extremely busy and find them boring, fake, and pointless. However, here's screenshots of a girl trying to get me to go out on one.

I'm trying to get another picture, but this site is telling me the file is too large.

2. I guarantee with 100% certainty that I've fvcked hotter girls than you.

Okay now your turn.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
1. I don't go on dates. I am extremely busy and find them boring, fake, and pointless. However, here's screenshots of a girl trying to get me to go out on one.

I'm trying to get another picture, but this site is telling me the file is too large.

2. I guarantee with 100% certainty that I've fvcked hotter girls than you.

Okay now your turn.
Hahaha

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score

I don't get your joke. I showed you a hot girl trying to get me to go on a date and I didn't want to go.

I've actually read some of your old posts. You're a guy in his 40s who still acts like you're a teenager trying to get girls to go to the movies with you.

And you're obviously all talk anyway.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I don't get your joke. I showed you a hot girl trying to get me to go on a date and I didn't want to go.

I've actually read some of your old posts. You're a guy in his 40s who still acts like you're a teenager trying to get girls to go to the movies with you.

And you're obviously all talk anyway.

That screen shot was fvcking hilarious.

I can't stop laughing Muahahahaha !

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
That screen shot was fvcking hilarious.

I can't stop laughing Muahahahaha !
Yea you would get your little panties in a bunch if any girl wanted to spend time with you.

She had been trying to get me to meet her for a couple weeks at that point. I'm extremely busy and have things that are more important to me going on every day.

I'm in a higher league than you so you don't understand where I'm coming from.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yea you would get your little panties in a bunch if any girl wanted to spend time with you.

She had been trying to get me to meet her for a couple weeks at that point. I'm extremely busy and have things that are more important to me going on every day.

I'm in a higher league than you so you don't understand where I'm coming from.
Right.

I completely believe you hahaha