"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Recent EX Is On POF? I Don't Think I'm Bothered

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
So i've seen my EX's profile pop up on POF today.. It bothered me for around 10mins, then I didn't think much more of it.

Anyhow she ended it around 5 weeks ago, but I feel she did me a FAVOUR, as it was long distance, with no chance of being together, till she has raised her child who only just turned14.. The ex she has the kid with is also in the picture..

That's another 4-5 years of long distance. FUK THAT JAZZ.. I can't wait around on a woman for YEARS while she raises another mans DNA.


So it doesn't look like she branch swung to anyone.. She's put herself back on the market.


Anyway I'm going to stick with complete NC and continue down the path of improvement, better decision making & NEVER doing a LDR ever again!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You read my OLD thread haven't you? She has no chance on OLD of meeting or going out on a date, unless she down grades her expectations quite a bit.

Yes mate... The fact that she is on POF she will just become a cvm dumpster.. This is the path she has chosen for herself.

Single mom, with kids and the ex in picture.. She doesn't even have a career, earns little money and her looks are dramatically fading.

Lost cause!
 

Roober

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
2,372
Reaction score
2,120
It bound to happen, and it's only natural that it would bother you a bit. As long as your not losing sleep over it, your normal!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
It bound to happen, and it's only natural that it would bother you a bit. As long as your not losing sleep over it, your normal!
I'm pretty fine with it.. She is officially a cvm dumpster now.

It bothered me initially for a day or so, but now i'm OKAY with it.

This chick has fuk all to offer me in the shape of a relationship.. So let her get used and abused on POf.

This is the path she has chosen.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I'm pretty fine with it.. She is officially a cvm dumpster now.

It bothered me initially for a day or so, but now i'm OKAY with it.

This chick has fuk all to offer me in the shape of a relationship.. So let her get used and abused on POf.

This is the path she has chosen.
Hey

Good that it did not bother you that much.

Just curious did she try to get in touch with you at all after break up?

No branch swinging is hard to believe Maybe it did not work out.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I find it interesting when people say they don't care about something. Yet they went out of their way to post/comment on it which clearly shows they care to some extent.

Just something to think about.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Hey

Good that it did not bother you that much.

Just curious did she try to get in touch with you at all after break up?

No branch swinging is hard to believe Maybe it did not work out.
Nope she made no contact at all.. I saw her profile lurking around on pof.

If she had branch swung, doubt she would be registering on POF

Or maybe the branch swing didn't workout for her.

I really doubt she will contact me in any way, because she KNOWS how ruthless I am, and I take zero chit from anyone.

She learned that in the two years she was with me, that is why she was always on good behaviour.

Instinctively she knows my door is forever closed to her now, and she knows she probably won't even get a reply back.

So I doubt she will make contact.

There is also probably a level of shame on her part, considering I was one of the guys who treated her well.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
You shouldn't be so harsh on your ex. She will write you or attempt to contact you in some shape or form, they always do. Saying no in whatever way you say it does nothing productive to you, it doesn't even properly ego boost your ass. You gotta punish, make her suck you off, and keep her there in that sex buddy booty call when you got nothing else zone forever.

 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
You shouldn't be so harsh on your ex. She will write you or attempt to contact you in some shape or form, they always do.
Not for me they fvcking don't. Or maybe that's just a Chad-thing for some exes. If she branch swinged then that pretty much disqualifies that.

backseatjuan said:
Saying no in whatever way you say it does nothing productive to you, it doesn't even properly ego boost your ass. You gotta punish, make her suck you off, and keep her there in that sex buddy booty call when you got nothing else zone forever.
It shows that he has self-respect and doesn't want to be sloppy seconds to some dude she branch swing with that rejected her.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
Nope she made no contact at all.. I saw her profile lurking around on pof.

If she had branch swung, doubt she would be registering on POF

Or maybe the branch swing didn't workout for her.

I really doubt she will contact me in any way, because she KNOWS how ruthless I am, and I take zero chit from anyone.

She learned that in the two years she was with me, that is why she was always on good behaviour.

Instinctively she knows my door is forever closed to her now, and she knows she probably won't even get a reply back.

So I doubt she will make contact.

There is also probably a level of shame on her part, considering I was one of the guys who treated her well.
This is what happened. The new man (or ex) wasn't great so now she's in search and destroy mode. I feel bad for women like this (most women). They are fully incapable of being on their own and being reflective. They MUST have a man in their life for validation. If she branch swung, that means she was cheating on you in the relationship (emotionally, physically, or both). Says a lot more about her than you.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This is what happened. The new man (or ex) wasn't great so now she's in search and destroy mode. I feel bad for women like this (most women). They are fully incapable of being on their own and being reflective. They MUST have a man in their life for validation. If she branch swung, that means she was cheating on you in the relationship (emotionally, physically, or both). Says a lot more about her than you.
Either way i'm glad to be rid of it now.. If she is already on POF doubt she has fuk all going on anywhere.. Woman with options or something good going on dating wise, don't hang around on POF.. Desperately searching for a saviour or seeking attention.
 

Sunnypoo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2019
Messages
128
Reaction score
79
Age
53
This should serve as a warning to you - think twice before getting involved with single mommies as they possess the largest red flag possible.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
This should serve as a warning to you - think twice before getting involved with single mommies as they possess the largest red flag possible.
Without a doubt.. Single Moms, especially with the Childs father in the picture.. Avoid at all cost.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top