"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Is bad-boy alpha cred something that stays with a man forever?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,692
Reaction score
5,130
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...sectomy-age-60-i-missed-being-dad/2990678002/
Nikki Sixx talks about having a baby at 60, post-vasectomy: 'I missed being a dad'
The uninhibited Motley Crue bassist revealed earlier this month that he's expecting a baby girl with his wife Courtney Bingham, 33, who is five months pregnant.
my opinion: It's like these kinds of guys can just tap into the regular mating market at any time they choose, even if they're old farts.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
That's beyond mere bad boy cred, that's fame and wealth at work.

But I don't think a 60 year old guy getting with a 33 year old woman is all that improbable, as long as he still has some SMV and preferably LMS.
 

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2016
Messages
624
Reaction score
572
Age
34
Location
Spokane, Wa
whatever chick got impregnated by Mr rockstar is gonna have a payday when he croaks, royalties to I'm assuming??
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
These dudes are in a different stratosphere than us men. I will say this though, in HS and college I was a football player and I have retained my status with anyone who knew me at that time in life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Top