"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Thinking about going overseas back home to Armenia and trying to find a wife there

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Sorry, but from your responses, your issues will follow you to the homeland. Sadly, the difficulties you have with women here will be the same in Armenia. If you think an Arminian HB9 is just waiting for your wonderfulness you will be disappointed and will come back with your tail tucked between your legs wondering what happened. Face your demons and maybe then you will not have to fly halfway around the world for a companion.

did you not read anything I posted?


I'm an HB9 for Armenian standards. Armenian men are mostly ugly as hell. I'm miles and miles better looking than literally all the men married to the beautiful women in my family. Armenian men rarely work out either - between face and body, I'm easily top 0.001 percentile of my competition back home.


You add that plus my money/status from being a rich Americanized Armenian and I would be very very attractive to the women back home. For once, I would finally get the easy/natural opportunities with beautiful women that I should be getting in the US.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
OP, speaking as an American who spent some time in a similar "motherland" country, 99% of women will just see you as a meal ticket and put on a facade. Don't want to be the bearer of bad news but this is how it is.

You're one play, though, is to conceal absolutely all signs of wealth. Dress humbly, don't drive anything fancy, mention nothing about your professional life. If pressed on this, say you're a software developer or something working remotely. No expensive dinners or travels, if you have a social media page with pictures in exotic locations, hide them.

With this approach, there's a chance your plan may work.
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is this. Dave... You say you're an 'hb9' (pause) by Armenian standards. But simply because you are Armenian and think you are attractive does not mean you are as attractive as you think by the standards of an entire race.

Your opinion is not reflective of what others think. Some women will find you attractive. Some won't. The same is true for Ronaldo, Justin Bieber. Leonardo DiCaprio (shout-out AMS) and whoeverthefvckelse. The same is true for me and I think I'm sexy af :cool:.

One cannot represent the whole. And you, my friend, are biased towards yourself just like the rest of us.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Well, you maybe all those things in your own mind. But alas reality may be different for the females you desire. With the attitude you display I fear you are prime to be used, abused and when the collective she is finished sucking you financially and emotionally dry, you will be discarded. Dave, you are playing the game without knowing the rules. This forum has repeatedly told you that your reality is skewed by the narcissistic view of your self worth. And that will be your undoing either in this country or another. Go to Armenia, one of two outcomes will come to fruition: one you will become a mark, used for a green card and dumped, or you will fail to find your fantasy woman once again and come back even more broken than you presently appear. Either way this forum will be available to say "told you so"....Good Luck....
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
One thing I haven't seen mentioned is this. Dave... You say you're an 'hb9' (pause) by Armenian standards. But simply because you are Armenian and think you are attractive does not mean you are as attractive as you think by the standards of an entire race.

Your opinion is not reflective of what others think. Some women will find you attractive. Some won't. The same is true for Ronaldo, Justin Bieber. Leonardo DiCaprio (shout-out AMS) and whoeverthefvckelse. The same is true for me and I think I'm sexy af :cool:.

One cannot represent the whole. And you, my friend, are biased towards yourself just like the rest of us.


you guys are so clueless. I'm almost tempted to post pictures of the men in my extended family, all of whom are like 2s to 3s for your american standards. I'm a legit 6-7 for American standards, I can't even tell you how rare that is among Armenian men. Most of the women in my extended family range from decent to very gorgeous.


my dad is the only man who would be truly very handsome but he never put in the work to get in great shape and be very lean. It's just not accepted for Armenian men to work out and to be very lean. Vast majority of them are chubby - even among the very few who have facial features that would be considered appealing on a European scale


this isn't even considering my immense financial success. I would literally be treated the way 9/10 multi millionaire chads get treated here
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
Don't listen to all these kill-joys. The right woman is waiting for you in Armenia and the longer you keep her waiting she might marry someone else if you don't meet her on time. The fact is you should just do something at this point other than just write threads and posts.

Even if you are used as a mark, I'm sure you'll be very happy in the process. You'll gain valuable relationship experience, and most of all, you are doing what you want to do and not seeking permission from other strangers on this board.
 

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2015
Messages
255
Reaction score
196
Age
67
Yeah Dave, what he said..... I am sure everything will be great. Don't forget to send photos of the wedding.....
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
Are we talking about moving to Armenia permanently (in which case there goes your high income - hopefully you have substantial savings)?

Or are we talking about a vacation? If so, how long, and is that enough time to find a woman willing to follow you back to the US? And can you get that much time off away from work?
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
I think your sample size is skewed, Dave. Again, your reality can't represent the whole.

But hey, we're encouraging you to go to Armenia. What's the hold up?
 

Attachments

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,756
Reaction score
4,825
Location
象外
You add that plus my money/status from being a rich Americanized Armenian and I would be very very attractive to the women back home. For once, I would finally get the easy/natural opportunities with beautiful women that I should be getting in the US.
If you do go back, which is doubtful, you are going to fail miserably.

What will you do then?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
If you do go back, which is doubtful, you are going to fail miserably.

What will you do then?
If I have women even somewhat interested in me, i will absolutely dominate

My failures in the US all start from me not getting any real opportunities here with anybody worthwhile. I'm fantastic on dates
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
what do you mean? I'm 30 and, for armenian standards, very good looking. Why would I not be able to find like a 20-23 year old who would want to marry me?
Not sure, but I think your attitude may hinder your success. Unless you plan to stay in Eastern Europe. the lady will be Americanized. Get your feet wet in the Armenian Church in Chicago before doing something unwise like this.
 
Top