"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Delusional woman

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
I have some woman that thinks I'm in love with her and chasing her? I barely know this broad I'm not friends with her on any social media, I barely even see her in the town we live in. I'm not interested in her she's got issues for one thing the second she's way too young, she's sadly mistaken I'm no where near in love with her.

I'm so fvcking tired of women with issues why is there so many women with mental health issues roaming around a guy has to be really careful who he chats up you never know. This woman I'm talking about above I don't even think she knows my name, the woman is so shy you look at her she won't give you eye contact.

I don't know why I attract mentally ill I don't go seeking them that's for damn sure.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
You're not alone. I can assure you of that.
 

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2008
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
1,520
Age
37
Location
Los Angeles
I have some woman that thinks I'm in love with her and chasing her? I barely know this broad I'm not friends with her on any social media, I barely even see her in the town we live in. I'm not interested in her she's got issues for one thing the second she's way too young, she's sadly mistaken I'm no where near in love with her.

I'm so fvcking tired of women with issues why is there so many women with mental health issues roaming around a guy has to be really careful who he chats up you never know. This woman I'm talking about above I don't even think she knows my name, the woman is so shy you look at her she won't give you eye contact.

I don't know why I attract mentally ill I don't go seeking them that's for damn sure.
Yeah man...

The realest of the real on this forum and out in real life know that the danger with mentally ill women (at least half of the ‘available’ dating population) isn’t them breaking your heart rather it’s them getting you into legal trouble. These bvtches are unpredictable and very dangerous.

I attract them as well. I can’t think of any reason other than subconsciously thinking I deserve them for some reason, which is a topic for an entirely different forum :confused:
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
Yeah man...

The realest of the real on this forum and out in real life know that the danger with mentally ill women (at least half of the ‘available’ dating population) isn’t them breaking your heart rather it’s them getting you into legal trouble. These bvtches are unpredictable and very dangerous.

I attract them as well. I can’t think of any reason other than subconsciously thinking I deserve them for some reason, which is a topic for an entirely different forum :confused:
And some who provoke you to do something to get yourself into trouble. I have some friends who went down that path and ended up doing some time. It really sucks.
 
Top