"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Crippling anxiety.

SoSuave?Maybe.

New Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
36
Hi all new user here.I'm currently going through the book of pook.Infact the Pook is the reason I posted here.I have a problem, I will seek psychologists advice too but was wondering if anyone here was beyond nervous and felt the world was closing in.I mean this anxious when talking to a women who i am attracted to.I can talk if i have no intention to get a number but the second i decide I want one I end up freezing up and getting incredibly anxious.

If so has anyone overcome something like this hear any advice?I've heard of the 3 second rule but i end up not asking every time.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

sosousage

Banned
Joined
Aug 22, 2017
Messages
3,547
Reaction score
1,219
Age
36
Hi all new user here.I'm currently going through the book of pook.Infact the Pook is the reason I posted here.I have a problem, I will seek psychologists advice too but was wondering if anyone here was beyond nervous and felt the world was closing in.I mean this anxious when talking to a women who i am attracted to.I can talk if i have no intention to get a number but the second i decide I want one I end up freezing up and getting incredibly anxious.

If so has anyone overcome something like this hear any advice?I've heard of the 3 second rule but i end up not asking every time.
" You can give me your # if you want"
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
If so has anyone overcome something like this hear any advice?I've heard of the 3 second rule but i end up not asking every time.
Read the game. I enjoy the story. After read the mystery method. Check rsd. Watch the julien manifesto. Watch play with fire. Check john Anthony aka jmulv. Dude is a savage. 1010 kill count including 2 trannys lmfao. Nit saying do that. I am saying that you can go full retard. Don't.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,150
Reaction score
5,056
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
Well, the advice that helped me overcome it is disappointingly simple, Nike got it right, just do it. It feels like hell, the first few times.

You are a slave to your emotions, but emotions cannot destroy you or actually harm you and although they're there for evolutionary reasons, they aren't rational or even helpful many times. With this knowledge you have a choice, you can choose to obey or disobey your emotions. The anxiety will intensify if you choose to disobey it's message, but it will weaken for every time that you do and nothing bad actually comes of it.

Repeated exposure to your fears dulls your fears until doing it is as harmless as a walk in the park. Don't be a slave to your irrational emotions, choose differently, it is all in your power to do.
 
Top