"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Girlfriend Is Behaving Distant?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I am very tempted to text her and simply say this..

"That is good with me.. I'm not feeling it anymore either.. Good luck"

However I would be lying lol... Even though things where getting crappy, I still wanted to work on it.

But hey!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
I knew it was coming.. Here is the thing.. I did notice the sex was not what it used to be..
That means nothing.

Plus she kept telling me how her EX had really messed her feelings up, and she found it difficult to develop feelings for anyone since then.

I really do believe her ex did mess her up, she was somewhat emotionally detached right from day one.
Scapegoat. That’s up to YOU to get her emotionally attached to you. You have to break those walls down.

Plus... The distance thing probably would not have worked out.. She lives an hour away
Means nothing. I’ve been in relationships with girls across the Pacific Ocean.

and has a 12 year old son.
THIS is why it will never work. Once a woman has a biological child with another man, it’s game over.

I don’t know how you guys can even get involved with women with children. I’d rather go with a childless 39 year woman than a 27 year old woman with a kid.

So guys should a reply back with.. I'm good with that.. good luck.

Or just totally ghost?
Her: ‘Really sorry to say its not working out.. not been feeling it for a while. Sorry!”
You: “Sorry for what?”



Men, you’ll be successful with women if you keep your emotional distance. Don’t show or give any emotions away, she will use them against you at the most opportune time.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I think its just my ego that took a hit.

i'm staying ghost all the way!!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You were a mess in you prior breakup and you got over it. You gave great advice since. I would read your own advice you gave others here.
Its over man.. No going back.

So sending that text is pointless, I would only be doing it to soften the blow to my ego and getting the last word in.

I just wanted her to know, that I don't care and I also believe the relationship needs to be over.

However I should just count myself lucky I didn't waste another 3-4 years of my life on this woman.

I know what I need to do... Ghost and never look back.. And that is what I will do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
I am very tempted to text her and simply say this..

"That is good with me.. I'm not feeling it anymore either.. Good luck"

However I would be lying lol... Even though things where getting crappy, I still wanted to work on it.

But hey!
Do not text that. Do not text anything
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Its over man.. No going back.

So sending that text is pointless, I would only be doing it to soften the blow to my ego and getting the last word in.

I just wanted her to know, that I don't care and I also believe the relationship needs to be over.

However I should just count myself lucky I didn't waste another 3-4 years of my life on this woman.

I know what I need to do... Ghost and never look back.. And that is what I will do.
Ghost is better by far. If you answer something you might expect her to answer back that will **** with your mind.

Sadly in this word treating someone well is not the way to create or keep attraction.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ghost is better by far. If you answer something you might expect her to answer back that will **** with your mind.

Sadly in this word treating someone well is not the way to create or keep attraction.

True man, its not worth treating them well
 

Chi Town

Banned
Joined
Sep 12, 2018
Messages
661
Reaction score
694
Age
33
True man, its not worth treating them well
Not necessarily, I mean her breaking up with you might of had nothing to do with anything you did, don't let this b!tch make you cold and bitter towards women, if you treated her well then she misses out on having someone like you in her life, some other girl will reap the benefits of you're presence.

You can treat women good as far as being charming or being smooth and having some romance, what doesn't help is when you start acting all whipped and worshipping her or being overly compliant or doing everything she says, catering to her every need ECT this is where nice guys fall, they think treating a girl good means doing anything she says and being extremely compliant to her needs.....

Continue to treat women good just make sure you are not acting like a wussy and you will do fine.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Not necessarily, I mean her breaking up with you might of had nothing to do with anything you did, don't let this b!tch make you cold and bitter towards women, if you treated her well then she misses out on having someone like you in her life, some other girl will reap the benefits of you're presence.

You can treat women good as far as being charming or being smooth and having some romance, what doesn't help is when you start acting all whipped and worshipping her or being overly compliant or doing everything she says, catering to her every need ECT this is where nice guys fell, they think treating a girl good means doing anything she says and being extremely compliant to her needs.....

Continue to treat women good just make sure you are not acting like a wussy and you will do fine.

Its about balance..

I was far from whipped with this chick.. Lol I always lead the way.

Never put up with bad behaviour.. She knew instinctively I wouldn't tolerate it.

Never pedastalized her.. However I treated her fair and well.. I never over did it with treating her, or over romancing her.

Like you said Bruv, its her loss and another womans gain.

Everyone of her last partners treated her bad, so i'm leaving her back in the hands of the animals.

I will still try to treat woman fair.

Have thought about things and come to this conclusion.

01.She admits she is emotionaly damaged by her ex and cannot give herself fully to a man (Damaged)

02.I would have had to continue investing in a relationship which would have remained long distance for minimum another 4 years.. Already have done two years.

03. Things more than likely would have gone wrong later down the line, even more years wasted of my life.

04. Her kids and ex would always be priority.

Nothing about this relationship is in my best interests.. Seems to be full of risks and pit falls..

I just need to except she has done me a favour.. And move on with life
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Not necessarily, I mean her breaking up with you might of had nothing to do with anything you did, don't let this b!tch make you cold and bitter towards women, if you treated her well then she misses out on having someone like you in her life, some other girl will reap the benefits of you're presence.

You can treat women good as far as being charming or being smooth and having some romance, what doesn't help is when you start acting all whipped and worshipping her or being overly compliant or doing everything she says, catering to her every need ECT this is where nice guys fall, they think treating a girl good means doing anything she says and being extremely compliant to her needs.....

Continue to treat women good just make sure you are not acting like a wussy and you will do fine.
Good point of view, probability its her ex that got back in the picture?

But i dont think he did became whipped, too much of his attention and time?
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Get back to spinning plates. I am sure she already has dates lined up for this weekend. If you are thinking of texting her, don’t. She will be riding some new cawk this week. She was never yours. It was just your turn. Fack this beetch.
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Don't give her chit lol

To be honest I never spent much money on my ex, she always paid her way
@soulforge I just wanted a bit of p***y I didn't ask to be in a relationship with her she forced it upon me like all the others I just wanted to f**k and go home, eat some good food, earn my money etc: I never asked for this chit
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
Not necessarily, I mean her breaking up with you might of had nothing to do with anything you did, don't let this b!tch make you cold and bitter towards women, if you treated her well then she misses out on having someone like you in her life, some other girl will reap the benefits of you're presence.

You can treat women good as far as being charming or being smooth and having some romance, what doesn't help is when you start acting all whipped and worshipping her or being overly compliant or doing everything she says, catering to her every need ECT this is where nice guys fall, they think treating a girl good means doing anything she says and being extremely compliant to her needs.....

Continue to treat women good just make sure you are not acting like a wussy and you will do fine.
@Chi Town On point!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
@soulforge I am glad you were not completely blindsided and had an idea it was coming. That was perceptive of you. Now it is done. Watch that you keep your focus forward. Do not let yourself get caught up with this break-up, as you did with the previous. You've grown A LOT since then! Reflect that! Be sure to do this one different. Don't stay focused on it. Don't keep talking about here much. Let go of what she texted and/or didn't text or whatever else you think would have been more respectful. Let it go! Let it go, for YOUR OWN health and well-being! Focus forward! One step in front of the other. You have shown here that you have become a better man through each of your experiences. Do that here as well. Focus forward! Consider that your next relationship can be even better yet! I am wishing for you, your very best one yet!
Thank you live your dream.

I am trying to look at this situation in a positive way.

Infact maybe I should have ended things myself, when the reality kicked in, that I would have to do 4-5 years more of long distance with her.

That should have been the wake up call for me, however I let emotions get in the way.

So I will see it as a blessing in disguise and keep focusing on improvement, my carreer and the gym.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
If you had ended it, you likely would have looked back and questioned over and over, if it was the right decision and if you truly should have indeed ended it or not. Now there is no wondering! Blessing! She ended it. It's done. Decision made. You are free! You are fortunate to recognize that the decision SERVES YOU WELL. Otherwise, as you said, you most likely would have invested more time, even years, before the same conclusion was reached. It's a WIN, for you! Remind yourself of that. You enjoyed it and it served it's place in your life. Now comes the NEXT chapter in your story. Who knows what that will bring. You may meet a spectacular woman next week, or maybe several great ones, over a period of time. Be open. Stay curious and see what nice delight life will bring you next.

This is true.. If anyone is going to question themselves now, it will be her.

Thank you, it's easier said than done, because I did love this chick, however i'm not going to let this situation beat me.

The long term future did not look good with this one.. Time to move on!
 

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
This is true.. If anyone is going to question themselves now, it will be her.

Thank you, it's easier said than done, because I did love this chick, however i'm not going to let this situation beat me.

The long term future did not look good with this one.. Time to move on!
@soulforge Ugh that was painful realisation
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
You loved her. That is healthy. You don't have to hate her now, in order for you to move on!!! You can hate her if you choose to. You don't have to. You can simply wish her the best, inside yourself. That's it! No hate is needed! You simply know and accept that her time in your life, as your GF, has concluded. That's it.

Nothing is gained, IMHO, by hating her now. In my eyes, she was a blessing. She was a blessing for that part of your life. NOW, there are MORE blessings to experience, moving forward.

As I see it, life has a NEW woman lined up for you! I am curious to see who she is! Aren't you?
I do feel angry, but mostly with myself.. Mostly because I invested this long in something that was not likely to workout.

I wouldn't normally make such a mistake, however because she was a great GF pretty much most of the time, I felt it might be worth the investment.

Clearly I was wrong.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,697
Location
Mile High City, USA
Breaking up with someone via text message after a 2 year relationship is immature, insulting, and classless. You just got a really good look at her character and what you had to look forward to had you stayed with her.

Now you can see how she chooses to handle tough conversations and uncomfortable situations. Certainly not like adults do. I wonder what kind of advice she'd give her kid if he were 15-16 and wanted to break up with a girl he was seeing for say 6 months. "Dump her over text, Son"? I doubt it. No wonder her marriage didn't work out and she's a single mom--she can't f*ucking communicate.

People are just so weak now. Breaking up over text, endless swiping left and right, and ghosting--which I'm usually not a big fan of but in this situation I don't think you should give her one more minute of your time or data on your wireless plan. Your response should be NO RESPONSE. She'll think you don't give a f*uck which is good. Then go total NC.

Breaking up over text after 2 years <shaking head>, what a f*ucking sh*t show.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top